t h i r t e e n

Chapter 13 -

(A/N- Hey guys! Sorry it took so long to update. This is a build up chapter but enjoy! probably errors in there too but oh well.)

It was the day after I hug out with Harry and the 8 of us had decided it would be a hang out day. We hadn't hung out all together in a really long time. Even though we see each other everyday, we hadn't properly hung out like we always used to. We used to get together when we were in high school at one of our houses and watch tv, play pranks, talk and truth or dare. Truth or Dare was definitely a group favorite. The location for our hang out we had decided on was my hotel room.

They all trailed in at around 10 am. We were all in pjs or comfy clothes because since we were all best friends we didn't care what we looked like or acted around each other (Her outfit above^^^). We were comfortable with each other.

I laid stomach down on the floor next to Chris who was sitting cross legged with Vic on his other side. On the couch was Clara, Drew and Connor. On The other side on the couch on the floor was Ari and Luke. Ari was laying on her back doing something on her phone while Luke had engaged in a conversation with Chris.

I was enjoying a delicious bag of cheetos when I felt something hit me on the left side of my head. I turn in that direction to see Clara trying to hide her laughter, I throw a super cheesy cheeto at her. It lands exactly where I wanted it too, her hair. Her hands fly to her hair and she tries to pull it out only for it to break in her hands. Orange specks were all over the right side of her head.

I was too busy laughing to see her grab the bag of cheetos I had left on the ground. The only time I realized what she was doing was after a whole bag of cheetos fell onto my head. She made sure to leave the bag on my head. Letting out some kind of frustrated growl I ripped the bag off my head and snatched Chris's bag of chips out of his hand pouring it all over Clara.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, spinning me around so they separated me from Clara. I saw that the person was Drew, that little sh.it.

"Awe why did you do that we were having fun." I said sticking out my bottom lip.

"Because if I hadn't stopped you, you would have made a even bigger mess to clean up and I don't think anyone wants to hear you complain." He says matter of factly.

"Touche" I reply sitting back down on the floor.

"How about truth or dare? Like the old times" , Chris said after we had all sat back down.

(A/N- call it cliche idc but it always makes a story more interesting)

We all nodded and moved into a tighter circle. We had decided that Drew would start,

"Chris, Truth or Dare", he said with a devilish smile on his face.

"Dare"

"I dare you and Vic to lock yourselves in the bathroom for 15 minutes."

"Ok!" Chris said grabbing Vic's hand.

All we heard was the door lock. 15 minutes passed and they hadn't come out. 30 minutes, they hadn't come out.

"I'm pretty sure they are having sex or something so how about we continue our game", Drew said sounding bored.

"I'll go", I offered, "Truth or Dare Luke?"

"Dare"

I raise my eyebrow at him, " I dare you to prank call your mom telling her you got Clara pregnant."

He just laughed but Clara turned red like a tomato.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey Luke! How is everything? Why don't you ever call me anymore?"