f o u r

CHAPTER 4-

{Authors Note - This is sort of a filler, a big thing is going to happen in the next few chapters so it is pretty small but  This chapter will go between POV's (Abi and Harry). Not all too happy with this one but oh well. Thanks for reading xx}

*READ A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER*

(Abi's POV)

The car ride home was filled with screams, squeals and lot's of laughter.

"Did he seriously take you shopping and follow you on Twitter?!"

"What did you talk about?"

"Is he just as beautiful in real life?"

"Woah woah woah, hold up, too many questions" I say laughing. They all fall into a silence and put their full attention on me. "Yes he did follow me, bought me clothes and he is just as beautiful in real life like I'm surprised I made it that whole time without fangirling." I reply. They nod in awe. The rest of the ride to the hotel is full of more questions and jamming out to One Direction. We had agreed to not tell the boys and keep it on the down low, especially Chris. They all know how protective Chris is over me and he hates when I talk to any guy other than them. I'm pretty sure he is afraid I will get my heart broken, again.

(Harry POV)

"you know love, staring is rude." She whispers and then leaves me, walking to her friends car. 

I would never get her out of my head. Yeah yeah call me cliche but she is a rising star, funny, not a crazy fan, and really pretty. I didn't really like her when  I first met her but towards the end she seems like a nice girl. 

But that last thing she said, damn. 

I jumped in the drivers seat of my car with Louis in the front with me. Niall and Liam were in the back. 

"Where did you go? We had business we had to deal with and you weren't there." Louis said

"This girl bumped into me and I spilled my drink all over her. I felt bad so I took her shopping. It was the least I could do, even though she bumped into me." 

"What was her name?"

"I didn't get a name" I lied 

Louis looked at me confused, "Mate you always get a name, or they just tell you their name."

"Not this time." He didn't look convinced 

The whole ride home the boys tried to start conversations between their lectures about how its not good when I go places alone. I didn't answer, I was too far into my thoughts and focused on the road to even hear them. I'm still not used to the roads yet. As time past the boys tried to keep conversation going,  in which I never responded. There were too many thoughts rushing through my head. One thing was for sure, I could not get her out of my head. Everything about her was special and different, just pure and utter perfection. 

There was one problem, I couldn't like her, could never love her. I just had to pretend that she was just another girl that didn't mean anything to me. Even though she was amazing, pretty, and funny, she is a rising star and I shouldn't be getting involved with another celebrity, but the problem was I wanted  to get to know her. If I wanted to do anything with her I would just have to careful and sneak around, but that is so worth it. My management would be so angry with me if I was dating somebody right now but it I wouldn't even tell the boys unless things got serious between Abi and I.

 But she can be my dirty little secret.

but if the secret escapes, 

i'm fuc.ked...

(A/N- well this chapter is like half the number of words as the other three chapters but whatever. This chapter was not too important, it was just mostly talking about Harry's feelings. oh and don't worry I'm not going to make them fall in love within 2 days of knowing each other. They may like each other right now but they won't be dating for a while, so there will be flirting and stuff so yeah. Thanks for reading and vote! xx)

word count: 727