n i n e t e e n

CHAPTER 19-

(Abi's POV)

(a/n-you might need to go back and read the end of the last chapter bc its been so long haha sorry about that. plus this isn't really edited too much so there might be some errors.)

He lifted me off the ground and spun me around as I buried my face into his neck. He placed me back on the porch and turned his face to smile at me. We just stood there smiling at each other probably looking like idiots but we could care less.

As I stared into his irresistible green eyes every emotion every feeling came rushing back. Everytime I see him my heart skips a beat, from the first time I laid eyes on him that day in Colorado to this moment right now I feel as if my heart could explode in my chest.

am I in love with him?

No, I can't be. I can't fall in love with him.

I turned away from him and look into his eyes for a moment giving a quick smile as I bolt up the stairs to my room. Everything in me was telling me to go run back to him and fall into his arms and let myself love him but their was something holding me back. Or should I say someone.

I threw myself on my bed and started crying. Crying because I was confused, torn and most of all scared. Scratch that I was down right terrified.

I hear footsteps running down the hallway and stop at my doorway. I don't even need to look to know who it is.

As he walks into the room, before he could see that I was crying he said, "Well hello to you to."

I sit up and look at him with my the area near my eyes all red and puffy with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Harry" I sob.

"Abigail." He says walking over to me and sitting down on the bed.

He pulls me into his arms and I cuddle against his chest. I manage to calm myself down enough to talk.

"I'm so sorry that I just turned around and left you. I just have a lot on my mind right now."

"No, it's okay I understand, but you should tell me what's wrong so that I can help you."

"Harry, believe me the last thing you want is my life story. It will save us a lot of time." I say standing up and making my way to the opposite side of the room. I start fiddling with some of the things on my desk and ignore the fact that Harry is standing on the other side of the room.

"Please Abigail, this is you're chance to finally let me in. This will be good for you and me."

He grabbed my wrist and gently turned me to face him and his piercing green eyes were then locked on mine. I leaned up against my desk,

"Harry I can't yet, it's just too much to talk about. Plus we would be here all day if I told you everything."

"Okay but that doesn't mean tha-" he was cut off my his phone ringing.

"Listen, I'm sorry but this might be important I have to take this. How about you go take a bath or a shower or something so you can relax. I will be right back." His face looks panicked as he pulls out his phone and walks out into the hallway.

Who could be calling him?

Me being the noisiest person I know, I opened my bedroom door a crack and peeked out. Harry was pacing up and down the hallway talking on the phone. He kept running his hands through his hair, something I noticed he did more when he was nervous, like when we went bungee jumping all he could do while we waited was play with his hair.

"I don't care if I miss it,.............Miami and you're right I don't want her exposed but I don't want to come back................ She needs me here I just can't leave her like this .........I don't give a shit let them be angry...........You know what, fine..........whatever Liam, bye"

At this point I was so confused, why was Liam calling him and why did he seem panicked and angry.

He didn't even say anything to be once he hung up he just stomped down the stairs and slammed the front door behind him, I guess he's going back to where ever he needed to.

well bye harry...

(Harry's POV)

In the silence of our little moment my phone decides to go off and of course it was Liam, who was probably pissed at me.

"I'm sorry but I have to take this" I tell her truthfully.

I didn't want her do know that I wasn't supposed to be here so I took the phone call out in the hallway where I hope she can't hear me.

"Liam I know it's bad but I am not coming back for at least another week."

"Harry you need to come back we have a show in 12 hours and management is PISSED at you!" He yelled into the phone.

"I don't care if I miss it."

"You better fucking care because if you don't come management will find where you are and your girl will be exposed to management and you don't want that do you? Where even are you anyway?"

"Miami and you're right I don't want her exposed but I don't want to come back." I probably sound like a 6 year old begging his mum for candy but I don't care.

"WHAT!! YOU'RE IN MIAMI! YOU SHOULD BE IN ENGLAND RIGHT NOW AND THE PLANE RIDE IS SO LONG!! Harry what have you gotten yourself into." Liam yells into the phone making me jump.

"She needs me here I just can't leave her like this."

"Is this really a good reason to make everyone mad at you, this isn't the first time you have done this."

"I don't give a shit let them be angry." I say throwing my free arm in the air dramatically.

"Harry, management just called Louis, you need to get on a flight back here right now, I mean it Harry."

"You know what, fine"

So now I need to find a flight and leave.

"See ya soon." He says suddenly happy.

"Whatever Liam, bye."

I hang up the phone and stomp down the stairs and slam the door behind me.

i'm so sorry abigail...

(a/n- ayeee so this took forever but at least its finally here! hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote and comment!)

word count: 1105