n i n e

CHAPTER 9 -

{Authors Note - This is a super short filler chapter and there is a lot of dialog but enjoy. Vote and Comment please!! xx}

(Abi POV)

The girls had told the crowd that I had gotten sick so I couldn't come back on stage, but the truth was I was sitting alone in the dressing room listening to music and eating ice cream, but hey, close enough. Arianna told me that she saw the boys run out really fast, but she didn't know where they were going. I frankly didn't care what he was doing at this point, he could be fuc.king some girl and I wouldn't care.

Ok I lied, I would care but he wouldn't do that right? He wasn't that kind of person, I hope.

I hear loud screaming erupting from the stage area, the show must be over now. I was really upset that I had to miss it but I couldn't go back out there tonight. I would have been a wreck plus I cried all my makeup off. The girls come laughing through the door.

"That was awesome! Best show yet"

"The crowd was crazy!!"

"Did you see when Chris fell on stage"

I clear my throat drawing in their attention, "Oh sorry Abi" they say in sync. I laugh at them,

"So I heard Chris fell on stage, please tell me one of you filmed it."

"Who do you think I am, of course I filmed it! And so did all of the fans!!"  Clara says pulling out her phone and walking over to where I am sitting.

By the end of the video we are all dying of laughter, at that exact moment Chris walks by the door and gives Clara a death stare and walks away. We start laughing again.

Once we had stopped laughing, Clara pulls out her computer and opens it up to Youtube.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Just posting the video on youtube" she says very casually.

Her face suddenly falls into shock, "Um... not to take the attention away from me, but have you guys seen how many subscribers you guys have?!"

We all put a questioning look on our faces, we look over to where she is pointing on her screen, the subscriber icon.

It says 1,000,000

"WE HAVE 1,000,000
SUBSCRIBERS!!!" Arianna yells way to loud.

We all scream and run over to the boys dressing room and show them, they stand up and so some weird ass tribal dance thing. We celebrate for a little while when Connor says while wiggling his eyebrows, "How about as a bit of celebration we go clubbing??"

'Yeah, no" I say almost immediately

"Why nottt" He says dragging out the t.

"Because I don't go clubbing. Somebody is gonna have s.ex with somebody else and you guys are gonna be all drunk. The last thing I want to deal with right now is all of you wasted."

"Or is it because you have never been?"

My eyes meet my shoes "well... they may be part of it, but still." I say as Connor laughs at me.

"Hell yes we are going clubbing!" Victoria cheers while pulling me into the dressing room. The girls start rummaging through our suitcases and pull out a dress way too short and throw it at me.

"There is no was in hell I'm wearing this, It looks like a scarf", I say cringing

They all nod simultaneously, "yeah you are, now go get changed".

I am pushed towards the bathroom and I slowly walk in and change. I take one look in the mirror and hate it, I don't look like me but it will have to do I guess. I put on a little bit of makeup and brush my hair. No need to go all crazy, It's not like I'm trying to impress anybody.

The car ride is filled with lots of laughter but no noise from me. I stare out the window and think of reasons why I should go, one that keeps popping into my brain no matter how many times I push it away,

Harry

That boy is the reason why I do and don't do things anymore, it's him that stop me or gets me going even if he isn't here. Its insane but I don't know how to stop it.

We pull up to the club and hop out of the car. Drew hold open the door for us and I walk into a crowded room of drunk people dancing on top of each other. Jesus. There is something in my brain telling me to leave now and that this is a terrible idea but as someone hold out a drink to me I take it and take a swig of the bitter liquid. It's awful but I drink it anyway, and sooner than later I'm crazy drunk and wandering all over the place. All I know there was dancing with really hot guys that I didn't even know.

After trying to find the bathroom for 15 minutes, I find myself in the bathroom with my phone in my hands and twitter open. I involuntarily open up my messages to Harry Styles, and send him some messages, obviously too drunk to process what I'm writing to him or who I am even messaging.

Next thing I know I am being shaken awake and I open my eyes to see Chris towering over me.

"Abi, what happened? Why are you on the floor of the woman's bathroom" he says with concerned very evident in his calming voice.

I try to stand up but a shooting pain plows through my head and I fall back to the ground. "Well I guess I am going to have to tell my story from here, so what happened was I got drunk and there were guys that I danced with and then I ended up here somehow."

"You know you're really stupid sometimes Abigail", he says with a huge amount of disappointment.

I sigh as he helps me up and pulls me to the car. As the car starts to drive I feel my phone going crazy, I pull it out and am shocked by the notification blowing up my screen.

Twitter Message from Harry Styles

There were far too many to count. I rush to open twitter and his messages are coming in faster and faster by the second.

Abigail are you drunk?

What the hell?

Why did you wake me up at 2:30 in the morning for this

Are you ok??

ABIGAIL

FU.CKING

ANSWER

ME

That's it I'm coming back to America

I know we aren't dating but there are creeps at clubs and I don't want you getting hurt.

I can't believe you

I'm gone for one day and you're drunk

Woah woah woah hold up.  WHAT

I drunk messaged him and where was he?

Why did he leave?

HES COMING BACK

I'M SO DEAD

this is it

He is going to come back...

well shi.t.

(this is short and there are some errors but I don't feel like editing rn so love you all. Vote and comment!)

word count: 1205