e i g h t e e n

Chapter 18

(Abi's POV)

"Drew?" I spoke softly trying my best to hold back the tears.

"Abi" He turns around and looks at me with a shocked face.

Before he can start talking I rush over to him grab my phone from his hand and walk back to my seat quickly.

I plug my headphones in and as I am about to plug my phone in I hear a voice come from my phone.

"Abigail"

I nearly jump out of my seat.

"Oh my god, Harry you scared the shit out of me." I say laughing a bit

"Oh sorry, can you explain to me what just happened."

"Harry I honestly don't know what just happened or came over him, I'm really confused too. I honestly thought he hung up on you."

"Nope I'm still here but how about when you get to your house you skype me and we can talk about it, okay?"

"Okay." I say hanging up the phone.

I listen to my music playlist on spotify for an hour as I sit in my seat as Drew approaches me with a sorrowful look on his face and sits down. I take one of my headphones out and say,

"Drew, I don't want anything to do with you right now. I can't believe you would sabotage me like that."

"I was just upset and overreacted and I know I took it too far but I said what I needed to say and now I'm fine and over it. If you could forgive me now that would be great. " He says a harsher tone in his voice.

" Is this some kind of joke to you? You don't just take my phone and call somebody that I am very close with and almost ruin everything that he and I built up. Not to mention, I didn't tell you that you could even touch my phone so I don't know where you even got that idea from. God! I don't understand you." I say at him raising my voice a bit.

" Be quiet please, you're drawing attention." He whispers leaning closer to me.

"Well, I wouldn't have to draw attention if you just would mind you're own business for once." I say in reply, "But for right now, the last thing I want to do right now is talk."

He becomes silent and puts his head down and turns on his phone. I ignore everyone's looks until we get off of the plane and into the car.

"You, okay?" Clara says from next to me.

"I'm just fine."

She sighs and turns to talk to Ariana while I turn to look out the window.

Well this is definitely a great way to come home, pissed off.

(At home)

I push open the doors of our home, damn I missed this place. We all took our bags and ran up the stairs into our own rooms slamming the doors in excitement. It's crazy that I had the chance to travel around most of the country but, I am the most excited to be home.

I fall onto my bed and just lay there looking around my room.....not a hotel room.....my own room! My room was exactly like I left it. I had cleaned it before I left so everything was all neat and organized but soon enough that will be reversed because the hardest thing to keep up with is the cluster that my rooms becomes within 5 days of cleaning it.

(a/n- same tho and then my mom will be like clean ur room. like i just cleaned it 2 days ago wtf)

I stand up and get off my bed and walk around my room for the first time in 4 months. The walls are a sky blue with a little white stencil of a tree right next to the door. My long white curtains just braily brushed the floorboards and my bed still creaked like always but it is by far the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The covers are a gray and white geometric pattern with lots of decorative pillows. Probably way more than I need but, hey its my room so no one can tell me what I can and cannot do. I make my way around my room looking at my desk and admiring my large closet as I made my way to the bookshelf. On one of the shelfs was a shoebox. I grab it off of the bookshelf and sit down on the bed opening it up. This is my tradition, this showbox is full of my childhood memories, the bad and good ones and everytime I come back from being gone for a long time or when I need a trip down memory lane this is where I go. I look through the pictures of my mother and I, my friends, school projects, letters that my father wrote to me. The emotions I got from this were unreal considering where I am now.