t w e n t y - t h r e e

Chapter 23 -

{Authors note - this chapter is really long I know but these next three or so chapters are going to be very long because they need to be. Anyway I hope you like this chapter!}

(ps: there are probably some errors just don't mind those lol.)

(Harry's POV)

(3 hours before the show)

Today is the day...

I was backstage exactly 3 hours before showtime and I was a nervous wreck. Generally I don't get too nervous going on stage but the one person who really mattered to me was going to be sitting in the audience.

Lou was making sure my hair was just perfect when Liams phone goes off...

(Abi's POV)

(3 ½ hours before the show)

Today is the day...

I was finishing getting ready for the show and I was so excited. We checked into our hotel a little bit before. As I was putting my makeup on my phone went off. I look to see who was calling me was the one person I never thought would ever call me, my brother.

As kids my brother and I were inseparable and we had the weirdest yet best relationship no matter how fucked up our family was. Every broken heart he was there to hold me, every secret he knew, he saw me at my best and my worst times. Until I was 17.

He was at the time 20 and he got mixed in with the wrong people. Turned him cold. He came home one night and I was so broken from my boyfriend cheating on me. My brother was drunk off his ass and beat me enough to have me put in a hospital. Lets just say I haven't spoken to him and will never forgive him for betraying me.

And now he is calling me.

He hasn't called me in 2 years.

I picked up the phone and my voice was already shaky, "He-llo?"

"Hi Abigail" His voice sent chills through me it was the voice that haunted my dreams ever since that night.

"What do you want." I said my voice in a more confident tone than before. I shouldn't have to be afraid.

"Abigail, I know we haven't talked for a long time but I need to tell you something very important. " His voice thick with emotion. He sounded he was on the verge of crying, my brother? Crying? Something must be really wrong.

"What happened?" My voice breaking

"Mom was found dead at home. After weeks of research and investigations, they found out that Dad killed her." He says as his voice starts to crack.

My blood ran cold.

My father had just killed one of the most important people in my life.

Tears fell down my face and I slid down the wall. My heart felt like it was crumbling at my feet.

My sobs going straight through the phone.

"Abigail, I'm so sorry. Believe me, I didn't think it was true at first, you would never think that this would happen. They were in love. I know you don't want to see me and I respect that just please don't do anything you would regret. I love you so much and I'm so so sorry. Call me later, I have to go." and with that he hung up.

My emotions are taking over, my heavy sobs shaking my whole body. My knees were tucked up to my chest.

My mind was replaying my brothers words,