Unexpected Stupid Feelings(Er...

By mistiquecherry

She was led on and only used by the guy she fell for, his words seemed honest and true, yet they turned out q... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Pizaaa? Pizaaa.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
BEST ERICK BRIAN COLON FANFIC AWARD!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
New Cover + Sequel + Upcoming Fanfics!

Chapter 16

3.4K 161 44
By mistiquecherry

Sammy's POV

"AY Dios Mio ....Yoyo " I stutter, but he interrupts me.

"I'm in love with you. I'm in love with your smile, with your sweet voice, and I love spending time with you"
He retorts softly.

"Yoyo I -"

"Shhh Hermosa. I know. Don't say anything . "
He says, bringing a finger to my lips.

"I already know the feeling isn't mutual. Yet I dared to fall in love with you. Not because I chose to, but because I couldn't help it. You have feelings for someone else don't you ?" He asks, his voice slightly above a whisper.

"Yoandri you're wrong, I care about you. And I also love spending time with you, you mean so much to me. Te quiero mucho" I say.

"Exactly. But you don't love me, do you? "

"I love you as my friend " I say softly.

"That's not what I meant"

"I don't want to ruin our friendship Yoyo. Please hear me out "

"You have feelings for Erick, don't you?"

"No of course not. Don't be ridiculous."

"Then, would you ever go out with me?I know you don't love me, but I can tell you're somewhat attracted to me, or else we wouldn't be here right now " He asks.

"Ugh you're impossible!..and in an alternative universe yes. But due to my position, I can't. I actually wanna keep my job. So yeah..."

"So does that atleast mean you like me?"

"I'm not gonna answer that" I say rolling my eyes.

"Looks like you already did" he says grinning.

"Samantha, you're my dream girl. And nothing would make me happier than having you be my girlfriend. I promise you that my love for you is more than enough for the both of us" he insists.

"Nope. I'll get fired. Ricky Martin won't like this. " I reply.

"I'll talk to Ricky. And besides, if I don't actually make the last five, that won't even matter anymore. " he continues.

"No Yoandri no. This is crazy. You deserve better than me. We just can't be together!"

"Why? It's because of Erick isn't it?"

"No I already told you that I don't like him!"

"What does he have that I don't? OH WAIT LEMME GUESS , A CUBAN GIRLFRIEND WITH WHOM HE MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT??!"
He says raising his voice, and sitting up.

What's his f*cking problem?! It physically hurt too much. Because he was right...

"Perhaps..." I reply teary eyed.

"I'm sorry Sammybear. I didn't mean that. It's just that it really pisses me off to see how he messes with you , over and over again, yet you let him. You let him get close again. You let him break your heart....while you break mine"
He says, scooting closer to me, trying to pull me into a hug.

"You're right. But what am I supposed to do? Look...I'm just really confused. You and him, mean so much to me and I don't wanna lose either one because of some stupid feelings nonsense."

"Sammy this isn't nonsense. Or maybe it is. Let's face it, Erick's just messing with you. Move on. And just to be clear, I can't continue to be just your friend"

"What? Why not?!"

"Because I've never seen you as just a friend, because I never will. I want you to be my girlfriend" he says, running a hand through his silky black hair.

"Can I atleast think it over?"

"I guess so. Just let me know what you've decided on Sunday, before the show. "

"Ugh why do you have to do this?! I hate you!" I tell him, pushing him away and getting up.

"Oh and one more thing, come Sunday, if you still haven't made up your mind, well then we won't ever speak to or see eachother again. Like ever."

"You know what? Screw you!!! I wanna go home and forget everything. Now you're pressuring me? Wow how gentleman - like of you, Cabrera!" I snap, heading out the aquarium.

I've no freaking idea of how I'll get home on my own, but that doesn't stop me from walking out, to face the cool breeze of this December night.

"No Sammy wait! " he follows me, and grabs my wrist.

"Let go!" I struggle to get out of his hold.

"Just let me take you home" he pleads.

"Well it's not exactly as though I've a choice, right?" I sigh.

"Ouch "

"don't even bother!" yell at him, as he tries to open the passenger's door for me.

The ride home was silent, and extremely uncomfortable.

Yoyo offered to stop by some restaurant, but despite the fact that I was actually starving, I told him I was fine, and to not stop driving.

Once we finally reached my house, it was really dark...also super late.

As he parked outside my house, I grabbed my backpack and gathered my things.

"Adios " *bye* coldly say, ready to step off his car.

But he stops me, by grabbing my wrist gently .

"Samantha, I'm sorry baby I just...you don't understand how hard it is to see the one you love, love someone else" he says before letting go off my wrist.

"And you don't understand what it's like to have mixed feelings, or worse yet, have one of your closest friends just straight up tell you they're in love with you "

I say, before getting off his car and not looking back.

No matter how many times I turned and tossed in bed, I just couldn't fall asleep. Probably because I was starving...oh and there's my mixed feelings....no biggie.

I went downstairs to grab a few sugar cookies and a cold glass of milk, and when I returned I checked my phone just to be greeted by three new texts.

Jayson: party's been moved to Sunday Fam. My folks are having some guests over on Friday so eh 😒but they'll be away for the weekend tho!😎

Me : okie dokie. GN BOI 😛🍉

-------------------

Yoyo: Goodnight Sammybear. Can't wait til Sunday. I hope you choose wisely 😋💞

Me: FU. And goodnight. *throws tortillas at your face * bc ur mean and ur making me choose 🌚

---------------------
Erick: Buenas Noches Mami....If you asked me how many times you crossed my mind today, I'd say one. Because you never left❤️

Me: Awh Erick, you're so cursi...*cheesy* Hahaha buenas Noches pizza boy🙈

After I hit send, I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

-------------------
Friday after school and most of Saturday were extremely exhausting.

I had so much updating on the blog to do, I interviewed the remaining constestanst one last time, before the grand finale.

We went to play paintball , and took way too many, pictures of the guys attacking eachother , for the blog.

The whole time, I made sure to avoid as much contact as I could with Yoyo and Erick, who wouldn't keep their eyes off me.

I guess you could've said my two mains were Zabdiel and Christopher, with whom I stuck by the whole time the interacting went on.

Other than "hola" and "How are you?" there wasn't much communicating between Yoyo, Erick and I.

To make matters worse, there was still a stupid rumor going on, about Joel and I having a love affair, because of the Quinceañera pics.

-----------

Sunday finally came. The grand finale of la Banda. And I wasn't ready. Not Ready to choose. Not ready to let go.

*sighs*this time I'm not ready to run OHHH

I held up the sapphire blue , silky dress Erick wanted me to wear...wondering if I should wear it or not...Wondering if Erick meant what he said , or was Yoandri right?

ELLO coconuts! K so as we know, I suck at updating, and I'm sowy. But there will be quite a few surprises next chapter! Which Should be up by Wednesday, but if we get this to 20 votes atleast it'll be posted sooner than that!

-buh byeeee🙈🍉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.8K 81 18
𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉...
252K 2.9K 12
Oneshots of your favourite characters. Requests: Closed
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...