Opposites Attract *Editing*

Galing kay Wild_Hearts

Meet June Smith she's smart, funny, sweet, confident, and a so called"good girl". She's the girl who wins eve... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

1.4K 25 0
Galing kay Wild_Hearts

Sam's POV

I saw June hit the floor and I bolted "June" I yelled running over to her. I felt myself panic as I felt her forehead. Everyone ran over to us "what's wrong?" Kayla asked as if reading my mind.

"She's burning up" I said, she as hot as fire. I picked her up "come on let's take her to the hospital" Kacey said.

I nodded "come on" Kayla said.

We arrived at the hospital and they took her in "can you tell me what happened?" a nurse asked.

"S-she just dropped" Kacey struggled to say.

"She was dancing, and I guess she was really tired and she fainted" I said, she nodded writing it down and then went off in the direction they took June.

After a while the doctor said we could go in and see her "well she's running a real high fever, it should go down after a while" he said.

I sighed in relief "when she wakes up she can go" the doctor said walking out. I sat down next to her, Kayla came up behind me "she'll be fine" she said rubbing my back.

I looked up at her and smiled, I looked over and Oliver who was staring at June's bed. I sighed

"What's wrong with June?" Dylan asked looking up at June from his wheelchair.

"June isn't feeling to well so she's uh...taking a nap" Kacey said smiling at him, Dylan smiled "when will she wake up?" he asked.

"In a little bit Dylan" she said patting his shoulders, Dylan smiled and looked back at June. I sat there looking at her, she looked really tired and pale.

I sighed "Sam she'll be fine, she'll wake up soon" Kayla said, then I saw June's eyes flutter open, she looked around and then closed her eyes slowly again "my head hurts" she mumbled.

"Why am I in a hospital?" she asked confused.

"You fell on the floor and Sam brought you here" Dylan said nonchalantly, June smiled "thanks Sam" she said looking at me.

"You're welcome sis" I smiled, Kacey hugged her tightly as is she had died and came back to life. We took a couple of minutes of talking before people had to leave.

"Mom told us to come home" Kayla said, Kacey sigh and pouted "bye June, see you tomorrow?" she asked.

"No she'll be staying home tomorrow" I said, June just nodded and they left. Then it was just me, June and Oliver.

The doctor came in and smiled "good your awake, you can go home now" he said looking at June then me.

June stood up and held on to the bed, I stood up to help her "are you ok, June?" I asked, she looked at me and smiled "I'm fine, just a little dizzy" she said.

She sighed and stood up properly "well let's go" she said, I looked at Oliver as he stood up and smiled "alright" he said. We walked to his car and he drove us home.

When we got home June went straight to her room. A couple of hours later June came downstairs "hey Sam" she smiled.

"I just wanted to get some water" she sighed, I nodded.

I was drawing something, she came up behind me "that looks nice" she said as she sat next to me "you know it'll be better if you shade it here" she said.

I smiled "yea I think it would too, that's why I was gonna do that" she chuckled.

"What are you drawing anyways??" she asked looking at it, I looked down "I don't know my hand just started to draw" I said.

She looked at it really hard "it kinda looks like Kayla" she smiled, I blushed "how do you know that? It could be you?" I said, she chuckled.

"Oh that's Kayla alright. But you're a really good drawer, Kacey entered a competition with drawing. She said they're sending an invitation to the 3 who've won to that art museum thingy" she trailed off "and your point is..?" I asked.

She laughed "I was just saying" I laughed

"You should give that to Kayla, you know" she smirked, I glared at her "I don't like her" I said.

"Denial" she said "come on big bro I'd tell you if I had a little crush" she said hugging me and pouting.

I looked at her and sighed "fine, I have a little crush on her" I said, she smiled. "Oh my gosh I have to tell Kacey" she said laughing.

"I'm just kidding, my lips are sealed" she smiled pretending to zip her lips. Then I heard the door open, it was mom and dad "what are you guys still doing up?" mom sighed.

"Took little naps earlier, we're not that tired now" June said, they nodded "well we'll go off to sleep now, don't go off anywhere or anything" they said dragging themselves to bed.

"Ow honey you stepped on my foot" Dad said, June smiled "our weird family" she said, I chuckled "you can say that again" I mumbled. She smiled.

She stood up and took the glass "go to sleep Sam" she said smiling at me and then she went upstairs to her room. I laid on the couch and stared up at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

~~~

June's POV

I groaned, I didn't go to school today. My brother demanded me to stay home, but the only thing was he wasn't home. He went to go buy us McDonald's and probably go party. I stood up from my bed and grabbed my bag to look for a notebook and pencil to at least do something.

While looking through my bag I found Oliver's camera, I put down my bag and watched the recording of me dancing, then it switch to the one where I was sitting on his living room couch. Then I remembered the kiss on the cheek, my face flushed. I put the camera on my desk and picked my bag back up, I took my phone out and there was a text from Oliver.

"How did he?" I said reading it 'Loved the Kiss, we should do it again ;)' I got chills down my spine.

"June?" I looked up and it was Sam, I turned my phone off and shoved it in my bag. "Here" he said handing me my burger and milkshake "thanks Sam" I smiled.

"So what's up with the phone?" he asked curiously "huh? oh that, it was just...Kacey, telling me, about...Shoes" I mumbled.

"Shoes?" he asked raising an eyebrow "June... you don't talk about shoes" he said.

"Shoes? Did I say shoes? I meant stools" I mumbled, he looked at me confused and then reached into my bag and took my phone.

"No Sam!!" I said, he smirked and ran away. I ran after him.

"NO!!! Sam!! You won't like it" I yelled chasing him around the house.

"What do you mean?" he asked. I hopped on his back reaching for my phone, he unlocked it and looked through my messages.

I covered his eyes "No Sam, I said you won't like it" I said. He fell back on the couch and sat on me "ugh get off me Hugo" I said, he chuckled.

He read the text and growled "I told you wouldn't like it" I said nervously "you kissed Oliver!!" he growled, he got off of me.

"It was just a peck on th-" he interrupted "HOW COULD YOU KISS OLIVER!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" He yelled pacing back and forth in the living.

"But it was only a pe-" he interrupted... again "YOU NEVER LISTEN DO YOU? YOU KISSED OLIVER! YOU KNOW HE'S A PLAYER" he yelled

"OH MY GOSH!! Sam it was only a peck on the cheek it's not like we, you know, did it" I said taking my phone back.

"Oh" he said

"Yea" I said "come on let's go eat our food" I said before we went upstairs.

~~~

"You nearly crushed me Hugo! What have you been eating?" I said groaning, he rolled his eyes at me "hey carrying you was no walk in the park either" he chuckled.

"Touche" I laughed throwing our stuff away. "Let's go to Kacey's, I'm bored" I suggested before looking at him.

"Sure" he said, I smiled in a cheesy way "awe you wanna see Kayla don't you?" I said poking his stomach. He blushed "no I just want to go because you want to go" he said trying to play it off cool.

"Whatever" I giggled while grabbing my jacket then I thought "hold on, let me get my bag" I said before running up the stairs.

"Hurry up" he yelled.

I grabbed my bag, the camera and stuffed it in my bag before I ran back downstairs to Sam "come on" I said walking out the door.

He followed behind me and we walked out into the car "oh and this Saturday, Jessica's having a party... and Kacey thinks me and you should go" I muttered as he started the engine. He raised his eyebrow "Kayla's gonna be there" I added smiling.

"Sure" he said smiling, I'm just hoping Kacey already told Kayla about the party.

We arrived at Kaceys and I went up to their door knocking "Hey June" Kayla said as she opened the door. She saw Sam and smiled "where's Dylan?" I asked "backyard" she said looking back at me.

I smiled and skipped to the backyard "Dylan" I said. I saw him and he was playing with a dog "new dog?" I asked, Dylan smiled "yup" I smiled. I love dogs, it was a Golden Retriever.

"What's his name?" I asked petting him

"Marley" he said, I smiled an obvious name "boy?" I asked, he nodded his head.

"We also got a cat" he said "where is it?" I asked curious, he shrugged "I don't know, I think she's scared since she's like a newborn" he said.

I smiled "yeah maybe, what's her name?" I asked "Milly" he said, I chuckled "Milly" I repeated while still petting Marley. Then Sam and Kayla came out, I turned "what took you guys so long?" I asked winking.

Sam groaned annoyed, I chuckled as Kayla's face redden "shut up" Kayla mumbled, I smiled at how red their faces were.

I grabbed Kayla's arm and pulled her to the side "hey did Kacey tell you about Jessica's party?" Kayla nodded "are you going?" I asked.

Say no!!

"Yes" she chirped, I groaned inwardly but smiled anyways "cool, I guess" I said, we walked back to Sam, Dylan, and Marley. "Doing some boy bonding?" I asked, Sam and Dylan smiled at me.

I reached into my bag and took out the camera then started recording "say hi to the camera" I told them, they smiled and waved frantically at the camera.

"Recording your handsome brother" he said winking at the camera, I laughed hysterically "you wish" I said pushing past him and towards Dylan and Marley.

"Look at this cute puppy" I said petting Marley "much more cuter than you Sam" I chuckled, he scoffed "whatever, you're just jealous I got the good looks" he said.

Me and Kayla laughed "very funny S-Sam" I said holding my stomach, I held the camera up to him "I dare you to say it to the people in my class" I said, he smiled in a cocky way "I am a hot, well built brother" he said smirking.

Me and Kayla laughed harder "stop it!! You're killing us" Kayla said holding her stomach, Sam frowned "awe is wittle Sammie mad" I said pinching his cheeks.

He groaned at me, I chuckled

~~~

After a while, I was still recording "you've been recording for like ever" Kayla said, I smiled "I know I'm just bored and waiting for Kacey to come home" I said, then there was a knock on the door.

"Yay! She's here" I jumped off the couch to the door, I turned off the camera and opened the door "Kacey!" I cheered, she smiled "hey June. So guess who drove me here because someone forgot to pick me up?" she glared at Kayla, I nudge her "shh Sam's with her" I whispered.

She smiled "ooh, I got it" she laughed "but anyways Oliver dropped me off" she smirked, I gave her a flat look. "Desperate" I whispered in her ear, she hit my shoulder "ow! I was just kidding" I chuckled.

She glared at me "where's Marley?" she asked "where is Sam and Kayla? Where's Dylan?" I looked around and everyone was gone "um... I don't know they just... left" I said slowly and confused.

Kacey came inside and Oliver was behind her, he smirked at me "hey June, no welcome ki-" I interrupted him with a cough, which turned into a real cough.

I groaned "I hate being sick" I mumbled, Kacey came up beside me "are you ok? Do you need any water?" she asked "um... yea, go get me some water" I smiled, she went to the kitchen and I glared at Oliver "thanks to you I got crushed by my brother" I groaned

Oliver laughed "you know you enjoyed the kiss" he said, I frowned "well I didn't, plus it was only a peck on the cheek it doesn't even count really" I said crossing my arms.

He smirked "so what you're saying is... you want a kiss on the lips?" he asked, I glanced to the side feeling uncomfortable "no, whatever, just get in" I said pulling him inside.

"We have to do our project" I said "I don't have the camera genius" he said as if I were an idiot. I held the camera up "I have it genius" I mocked, he rolled his eyes and I started recording him.

"Yeah, yeah roll your eyes all you want, one day they'll fall out if you keep doing that" I chuckled, Kacey came up behind me "here" she said handing me a water bottle.

"Don't we have to practice today?" Kacey asked "you mean for Romeo and Juliet" I said confused

She nodded "we do right?" she asked, I shrugged "I wasn't at school today, how would I know?" I said.

"You know the play is this Friday" Oliver said, I choked on my water "that's 2 days from now" I said pointing to the ground referring to it as now.

"I haven't been practicing much, did they replace me?" I asked curiously, Kacey nodded "yup with Jessica... I mean she's your backup anyways" she said, I nodded "ok, well, I guess my "not-so-much-practice" was a waste" I said plopping on the couch.

"Well you tried your hardest" Kacey chuckled patting my shoulder, I glared at her.

"You know I haven't spent much time with Eli or Macy in a while, we should hang out with them" I said "...but not at the mall" Kacey looked at me confused "why?" she asked sitting next to me.

"The group is doing another dance routine today and I really don't have the energy to dance really" I said, Kacey thought for a little bit "ok then let's go to the park" she said, I hopped up "totally" I said smiling.

I looked at Oliver "you wanna come?" I asked "totally" he said mocking me. I rolled my eyes "Sam!! Me, Kacey, and Dylan are going to the park while you and Kayla make out" I chuckled.

"Dylan?" Kacey asked "you don't actually think I'm leaving Dylan with them do you?" I said as we went to the backyard "hey Dylan we're going to the park" Kacey said, I smiled as we left.

Kacey called Eli and Macy while I got a text from Sam

'Going to kill you when I get home, me and Kayla were not making out'

I laughed

'Funny, yes you guys were but if you weren't now's your chance ;)'

We walked to the park, it wasn't that far from Kaceys house. We arrived and we saw Eli and Macy standing, I ran and hugged them "gosh it's been like forever" I gushed.

"We see each other in class" they said in unison "well if you don't miss me then" I pouted, Eli hugged me "we miss you, we're just joking" he said, I chuckled "I know"

While me and Eli were hugging Kacey and Macy were arguing about something "no" Macy yelled "but-" Kacey started "no they aren't dating" Macy finished.

"I can't believe your arguing about this" I chuckled walking to them leaving Oliver and Eli alone. They turned to me and smiled as if nothing had happened.

We walked back to Eli and Oliver who were talking about something "is this like talk about something when June leaves day?" I said. Eli and Oliver looked at me then Eli glared at Oliver.

Oliver smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, I took Dylan "come on, we're the only mature ones here" I laughed, Dylan chuckled. I looked down at Marley and he barked happily at me.

~~~

We walked around laughing, apparently Kacey had recorded me and Oliver. I was in the middle of Oliver and Eli, Macy was pushing Dylan and Kacey was in front of us walking backwards whilst recording.

"If you fall I'll be laughing" Macy said, I chuckled and agreed. We turned at the fountain where there was a crowd of people, we made it to the front and there was someone was singing with their guitar.

"She looks familiar" Kacey said as she examined the girl singing, I study her really hard... the perfect voice, the brunette hair and the golden-brown eyes... I gasped "Zoey!" I smiled widely. I'm guessing she heard me, because she looked at me and smiled.

"Oh my gosh Zoey!" Kacey exclaimed

"And Zoey is?" Macy asked confused at our over exaggerated gasping and yells.

"Remember when I went with Kacey to Florida" I said, Eli frowned. Me and Eli had a really big break then, the whole Sophomore year actually.

"Anyways, it was spring break and our first day there we bumped into Zoey at the beach" Kacey nudge me wanting to me to finish her sentence as if I were her twin.

"After that we hung out the whole spring break, but when me and Kacey left we kinda lost touch" I continued as Zoey finished her set. I went up to her guitar case and put a 5 dollar bill in.

"A bit rusty but it was okay" I joked, she chuckled "well look who it is" she said as she put her guitar down and gave me a big bear hug. I hugged her back tightly.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?" I asked back up from the hug "visiting my aunt" she said smiling.

I don't think I have ever seen her not smile "come on grab your guitar and come meet the others" I said, she closed her case and put it on her shoulder before we walked to the others.

Zoey ran to Kacey and literally banged into her just to give her a hug "oh! I missed you Zoey!!" Kacey gushed

"Well this is Eli, Macy, Dylan, Oliver and Marley" I smiled.

Zoey smiled "nice to meet you guys" she said, I turned to her "how long will you be staying?" I asked.

"Maybe just a week" she said, I nodded "cool, I guess" I chuckled.

"Ugh! That's to bad" Kacey frowned, I smiled and looked back to Zoey "so how's your music career going?" I asked.

"It's going really well, I've been signed by a record company actually and I'll be on tour in no time" she said, I clapped my hands excited for Zoey "that's great Zoey" I beamed hugging her.

"Have you written any songs" Kacey asked, Zoey nodded her head "yea 2 or 3 songs so far" she smiled.

"Remember when you go on tour we were always there for you, even when we weren't in Florida" I said poking her shoulder she chuckled "I will, don't worry" she said.

"My aunt is probably waiting for me at home" she said before saying goodbye and walking off.

"She seems cool" Macy said

"Forget that, she was hot" Oliver smirked, I rolled my eyes "why are we friends with you again?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes "because you can't resist my hotness" he said moving his hands up and down his body referring to his "hotness". I scoffed "oh please, don't flatter yourself" I said.

I looked at the time and sighed "we should really get going" I said. We all nodded and waved goodbye to Macy and Eli.

Me, Kacey, Dylan, Oliver and Marley went back to Kacey's place.

"Here Oliver" I said handing him the camera, he took it and our hands touched. I felt the tingles but this time it was stronger... in a way.

I looked into Oliver's eyes and I took my hand away "um... you should get going it's- it's uh...getting late" I stuttered.

He smiled "yeah, see you tomorrow" he winked

"Bye, Oliver" I said as he got into his car drove off.

I closed the door and sighed "that was...a really weird feeling" I mumbled. "What?" Kacey asked.

"N-nothing" I said

"It's something, I'm not 4 years old June. What is it? Come on, no more lies remember" she said reminding me, as if I had forgotten.

"Um, it's nothing really, just a little bit under the weather" I said, she starred at me for a long time before she bought it. "Okay" she smiled.

"Come on Sam let's go, I'm really tired" I muttered, Sam came out the kitchen and examined me. "Okay let's go" he said taking his keys off the counter.

~~~

I laid on my bed and then sat up. I threw off my blanket and went down stairs where Sam was watching TV. "Just asking, but when are you going back to college?" I wondered.

Sam sighed and came up to me "promise you won't tell mom or dad" he said in a serious tone.

I looked at him confused "I promise, what is it?" I asked. He looked to the side and then back at me "I dropped out of college" he mumbled, my eyes widen "w-what?!? Why?!?" I exclaimed.

"Mom and dad are gonna kill you Sam!" I yelled as I started to walk back and forth.

"That's why your not gonna tell them, right?" he pleaded, I nodded slowly "right" I said.

He hugged me "thank you little sis" he muttered into my shoulder, I hugged him back and just nodded. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17K 542 20
Haley Parker wanted nothing to do with guys - at least none of the guys her parents were always trying to set her up with. She was tired of the whole...
1.6M 35.7K 43
Robin leans against the counter. "So what are we? Enemies with benefits? Is that even a thing?" "Basically, we fuck raw and argue about who fucked th...
11.4M 299K 48
November Smith -- the girl that everyone knows. The same one that every guy wants to take out on a date. Micheal Kingston -- king of the scho...
3.1K 99 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...