Chapter 30

"I cant believe we're being seperated again" Oliver sighed hugging me, I nodded "I know, but we'll still be together no matter what, and plus, I'll be in College with Macy, Eli and Hunter" I said, He nodded "what about Kacey?" he asked, "she got into an art academy" I said, He smiled "arts" He chuckled.

"It's funny how much we've changed" I said sitting down on the couch, he nodded "I know, your already late for amidance" he said, I shrugged "its ok, Macy told them the whole story, and They let me in, and I'm also Macy's roomate so that'll work out well" I said, He nodded looking at his phone and sighing "I have to go" he kissed my lips and smiled before leaving

"Ready?" My brother asked, I nodded "ready!" I smiled, I walked out the door with my beloved brother and I smiled, I'm starting college, a bit late but still...college, Im finally here, after working so hard Im here, college here I come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"June!" Kacey yelped as I entered the room "your finally here" she said, as I walked in further, I noticed Hunter, Macy and Eli was there to, I smiled and hugged them "oh gosh College finally" I said, they chuckled "High school's over" Hunter sighed, "can you believe that we made it through 4 years of High school" Macy laughed, I nodded sitting on the bed "I cant believe we did make it" Eli said.

I laughed at a memory "I remember our first day of high school, we were so nervous, my brother had to talk to us because we wouldnt step foot in because we were scared of our expectations, when In reality, High school was actually fun" I said, Eli, Macy, and Kacey nodded "I know" she said sadly "I have to go" she said, I frowned and hugged her tightly "I'll miss you" I said, she nodded and hugged one after the other last but not least Hunter, they hugged the longest.

"Dont forget us" I joked, she chuckled and waved "I would never forget you guys...never in a lifetime" she said before the bus came up to pick her up, I realized she was crying, Macy was to, me, Eli and Hunter were to "never in a lifetime" I whisper as she leaves, I wipe my tears away "we'll always be together" I said patting my chest, referring to my heart.

"We have to go back to our dorm" Hunter said, Eli kissed Macy and they left "we're in college" I said as they closed the door, I looked at Macy, she smiled, I smiled "ahhh" we both yelled jumping up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Years later

Someone knocked on my door, must be Macy.

I got up and opened the door "Oh Tyler" I said bluntly, he raised an eyebrow "Wow, I feel loved" I rolled my eyes and sat back on my bed packing up my stuff "heard your going back home" he said, I nodded "yup 2 years is enough for me" I chuckled "your like 20 now" he said, I rolled my eyes "and what, your like 24 now" I said tapping up my box "what do you want?" I said taking out my suitcase

"do I need to have to want something everytime I visit" he said sitting in the computer chair spinning around, "last time you came to visit, you told me you wanted me to come and also hit Oliver because he wouldnt do what you say" I said crossing my arms "well he wasnt doing what I was saying" he said "Your my ex-boyfriend who tried to get back together with me when we were together, do you think he'll do what you say" I said putting my clothes in the suitcase, he snorted "the only reason I didnt fire him was because of you" he mumbled.

"anyways what do you want" I asked, "well...I have a proposition for you" he said, I nodded "which is" I said, "since your leaving college, how about traveling the world with Oliver?" he asked, "is this because he wont do what you say" I laugh "yes ok yes, he's sooo annoying please please please" he said, I looked at him "how can I come?" I asked zipping up my suitcase, I turned and sat on it "your going to be a dancer for the main act" he said, I nodded "ok" I said "Hunter's one of the dancers" he said, I nodded "okay" I smiled "At least Ill be with Oliver" I say, he nods "alright the new tour starts in 2 months" I nodded "I'll be ready, who am I dancing for again?" I asked "Oh, right, Noah Parker" he said before leaving.

"Noah Parker?"

"Yea he's the lead dancer/singer, really good as they say" he said. I nodded

"Ok then. I'm ready lets go then" I said. Tyler smiled and opened the door.

"After you" he said, I walked out and her followed.

"Time to travel the world" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end!!!!!........ maybe?

Thanks for reading my book!! I love you guys!!!

- Asia S (Wild_hearts)