Clarity: A Lapidot Fanfiction

Galing kay Bluefeelingz

Peridot knows she is with Jasper, but this doesn't stop her from developing feelings towards a rare Lapis Laz... Higit pa

«Behind the walls»
«Stress dancing»
«Hazel eyes»
«I could've done something»
«Just because I like you»
«Double dreaming»
«Uncovered»
«The music»
«Mission complete»
«Fair fight»
••Upcoming bomb••
«Friends? I don't think so»
«Tantrum»
«The lost Peridot»
«Don't fall down Lapis»
«Unconditional»
«The kindergartners»
||NEW LAPIDOT BOOK!||
((Should I continue this book?))
((NEW BOOK COMING SOON!))
((NEW BOOK IS OUT!))

«Training mode»

1.9K 81 69
Galing kay Bluefeelingz

Peridot's point of view

I couldn't stop thinking of this morning, her eyes, the stars in them. My thoughts kept me up the whole time, I couldn't even think straight. Thank goodness Jasper couldn't read minds, because if she could I would've been shattered moments ago. That blue gem yelled for attention at the back of my head.

-"Peridot."- A loud voice startled me. It was Jasper, we both woke up early to check on the unused training court. We were inside the break room.
-"You've been really quiet this morning, Peridot."- Jasper said as she sipped on her mug with mineral tea. My eyes widened at her point, it's never good when I stay silent. I fakily cleared my throat as I served her second mug with her favorite tea.
-"My throat just hurts."- I lied, she notices it as well. Her eyebrow raises at my sentence and she brings the mug to her lips and takes a last sip.
-"Don't lie to me. I know very well when you are lying to me."- Jasper teased and placed her mug on the table as she stood up. She wore her usual uniform this time, the one that is molded to her skin. Her wild white mane was completely loose now. I like it when she looks like this.
I stayed silent to her statement. A drop of sweat rolling down my forhead and I quickly wipe it off. I glance at my visors at the end of the table.-"You're not hiding anything from me...right?"- she glares and takes her new tea from the handle.
-"N-no"- I gulp. She was just to busy thinking about today's tasks, she couldn't complain about my strange behavior. Her thick thumb grabs my chin, and she raises my face to look at her. She looks deeply in to my uneven irises.-"You have such beautiful eyes, did I ever tell you that?"- she held a grin on her lips. I slowly nodd to her.
I wouldn't want to count the hundreds of times she's said this. She plants a kiss on my gem and walks to the door, this makes me fall on the chair. These little things blow me away. How she is very sweet sometimes. But unfortunately deep inside she's a beast.
-"I'm going to wake these pathetics up. Get the controls ready, and set it on easy."- she leaves me alone in this gigantic train court. A few seconds after. A nosy voice echoed in the spacy room.
-"Peridot, Yellow Diamond is calling to your channel and you are not picking up."- Yellow Pear leaned on the frame with crossed arms.
-"WHAT?!"- I sprint through the stairs and open up my channel on the control panel of this court. I insert my code and I spot the missed calls from my Diamond. Just as I was about to click on them. A new call pops up. I touch my face and notice my missing visors. -"Where are my visors?!"- I panicked, then a pair of visors poked my shoulder. I glance at the yellow Pearl handing them over, I quickly took them and placed them on my face before accepting my Diamond's call.

A blury shot of the Diamond, a few seconds later the video call got clearer and I could see every detail of her face. -"Finally, I've been calling you since two in the afternoon. Why were you not answering my calls?"- the Diamond sprayed. I gulp, and Yellow Pearl grips on the back of my chair.
-"Forgive us my Diamond. All communication entries in the ship were having some difficulties, luckily Peridot fixed all of them."-

Did she just defend me?

-"Good to know you two are very loyal."- Yellow Diamond smiled. Yellow Pearl scoot over next to me on the seat.-"How is Blue Diamond's gems doing?"- the Diamond had her eyes on her own screen logs, reviewing over her other Peridot's tasks. Yellow Pearl glanced at the entering gems along with Jasper before saying anything.-"They're doing just fine, my Diamond. Not any kind of relationship between us. Just partners on missions just like you requested."- Yellow Pearl kept her eyes on the blue gem.

Wait...what does she mean no relationship?

-"Yes...it will be a shame if I'd had to shatter them just to not keep you distracted from your work."- She leaned back on her throne.-"We obey everything you say my Diamond."- Yellow Pearl crossed her arms on her chest in to a Diamond shape.
-"Good. My Pearl, Remember why I put you there."- The screen turned grey, she hung up. Yellow Pearl sighs ,a sigh of relief sort of. I scratch the back of my hair a bit awkwardly.
-"Eeerm...Thank you for defending me. You didn't have to."- ,the Pearl glares at me and has a hint of blush on one of her cheeks.-"Whatever."- she responded. Some loud boots were sounding on the back, I look behind to the entering gems.
-"Starting today, we will train four days per week."- Jasper informed the blue gems that stood on a single line.
Lapis was looking all around the room, until she spoted me. GYAAH! I hide under the control panel and hear some far away giggles.
-"What's so funny ,Lazuli?"- Jasper muttered.-"N-nothing."- she responded.

I peek back at them. -"Well as I was saying. Each of you have different abilities. Manipulate Water, Seek in to the future, Cold manipulation and..."- Jasper stops to look at Tanzanite.
-"What are you supposed to do?"- ,the gem with her stone on her neck stayed silent.-"Well? Answer me."-, again the gem stayed silent. Suddenly Jasper forms a grin,-"Oh right..."- she crackled.
-"She can-"- Aqua spoke but Jasper interrupted her. -"I know what she can do fool."- Jasper raised her hand to shush her. Yellow Pearl on my side, she gave a nosy giggle. It wasn't funny to make fun of someone who can not talk. Everybody has flaws...

After a long explanation of what the four days will consist of, they were ready for training. I set up the settings and got ready for her orders. Jasper nodded to me, With a slide of my fingers through the panel, five holograms of soldiers Topaz appeared behind Jasper. First stepped up Aqua, her confidence as before was gone.
All the holograms charged for her at once, as for her, she just shielded herself with one of her Crystal bubbles. -"No..."- Jasper held the bridge of her gem. -"You can't hide inside that bubble forever."- Jasper noted, The gem was put on the bench.
Next, Sapphire came. With smooth movements to the side, she perfectly dodged every single one of the blows. All though it was a very good technique and very useful when you are in trouble, eventually you'd have to fight back. -"Impressive Sapphire. But you can't dodge forever."- Jasper had her hands behind her at all times.
The shorter floated back to the bench calmly. Next, Lazuli stood up.
Gulp.

I again fall in to a stupid trance with this insignificant. I could even feel her hand stroking me. The sensation wouldn't go away either. The first thing this one did was to summong her wings. -"What is she going to do? Fly away? Pfft."- Yellow Pearl scoffed, crossing her arms and putting one leg on top of the other. The holograms charged at her, I feel my skin tense up. Her water things swift and blow these away, crashing on to the wall and disappearing. Jasper's jaw dropped, but she quickly covered her mouth and cleared her throat. Phew...

-"That was all?"- Lapis places her hands on her own hips.-"That was way easy."- she laughed. Jasper seemed furious. Lazuli notices this and tones her attitude down.
-"Good work ,Lapis."- Jasper rolled her eyes and motioned her to sit on the bench. I slide my fingers and program five new Topaz holograms.-"Show me what you got."- Jasper looked at the shy Tanzanite. This gem stood up with shaky knees. I glance at the easy mode option but Yellow Pearl interfered.
-"What are you doing?"- she whispered and slapped my metal. I hate this little b-

-"C'mon you can do it!"- Aqua cheered. The gem stood in the middle of the room. One of the holograms threw a direct punch and she quickly dodged it, grabbed the torso and threw it to the ground. Yellow Pearl's eyes widened. Hologram number two charged from behind, and she as well grabbed it by the neck and threw it to the ground. She repeated all of these amazing movements until all the hurt holograms were all piled up under her boot. She was an amazing fighter.
Pearl and me look at each other in shock.

A slow clap came from Jasper.
-"Well Tanzanite, I underestimated you."- she placed her left hand on her wide hip. A small smile appeared on Tanzanite's thin lips. Jasper stood up and glanced over at me. I brought the holograms to their chip and they disappeared from their pile.

Jasper crackled at Pearl's expression towards the Tanzanite's movements.
-"What' you think if you come for a few rounds, Pearl?"- Jasper cracked her knuckles and chuckled. Pearl growled and leaned back on our floating chair. -"Ugh...I hate being here with you guys."- she said in between her teeth.
-"Thanks for your time, now that you are all part of our team for a period of time. You will all be given your own rooms. Pearl here, will take you to them."- Jasper pointed at her. We both stood up and walked carefully down the stairs.
-"I have some things to do, so if I could just take two..."- Pearl eyes to Aqua and Tanzanite.
The three left, and I was left with Lapis and Sapphire.

This isn't funny...

The two gems walked behind me quietly. Their rooms were not so far away from mine. Of course, this is so cliché. I opened Sapphire's room and she walked in quickly and slammed the door. -"Woah, what's wrong with her?"- Lapis asked surprised, I just shrugged and continued to walk down the hall. Is it hot in here?

I feel my visors slip down, I secretly take them off and start to wipe them on my chest. -"So...your favorite color is blue, heh?"- she giggled. I completely ignored her comment and kept rubbing my visors on the costume.
_____________________

Lapis' point of view

-"Are you not going to talk to me?"- I scoffed at the ignoring gem. I promise I didn't do nothing wrong, Peridot. I just want you to...well.

I just want you.

I look over her shoulder, her screen log is not there, so why isn't she responding? -"Hey...I'm talking to you. Did I do something wrong?"- ,she shook her head. -"Then why won't you look at me?"- I glance around for cameras, but there wasn't any. The rude one just shrugged. Oh wow.
-"Hey, I'm talking to you."- I grab her shoulder and turn her to me. One thing, her visors were gone, but they were on her hand.

—I never take my visors off infront of anybody.

Her voice resounded in my head as I looked in to her green eye...then at the Blue one. A wild embarrassed dark green spread across her cheecks as she placed her visors again on her face. Now her uneven colors turning in to the old hazel ones. She jerked my grip off her shoulder, a heavy glare on her face. Ouch... She kicked the door to my new room and stomped away.

But you're so beautiful.

___________________________

Finally!I've always like the idea of Peridot having heterochromia iridis , I think that's the reason she never takes off her visors, other than she wants to protect her gem.
Messy chapter, because next one will be all Lapidot, so get ready to read Hell soon.

~Bluefeelingz

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

45.9K 937 13
Lapis and Peridot are living together in the Barn for one year now. They have a crush on each other. Lapis really wants to take away these Feelings b...
35.2K 1.2K 38
When Peridot feels bad for holding a gem captive, She risks her life to help the mystical blue gem. WARNING: If you don't like deep shït then get of...
6.7K 154 32
Lapis Lazuli and Peridot are both honorary Crystal Gems after countless missions and numerous victories. Both are starting to fall for each other, an...
191K 5.1K 31
Peridot Diamond: A short, pale blonde scientist who is socially awkward. All she cares about is science, facts, and logics. She's never really had a...