«Fair fight»

Peridot's point of view

It was clear. It was clear that this between us was just an illusion. A couple of days kind of thing, just one of those activities you call games. She did not feel the way I did, but atleast I know someone who has never stopped having an affection towards me. This Person, I was stroking her hair as she rested her aching head on my lap. We were in her room, this fire like place, lava lamps everywhere. It had a very interesting theme, her taste was really different. I stop glancing at her room and return my eyes to hers as I softly stroke from her forhead to all the way down to her white, beautiful hair. She gave a groan every now and then, her migraine wouldn't seem to go away.

-"This is killing me!"- Jasper groaned dragging her hand on her face, her bright eyes rolling back creepily.
-"Well stop groaning and it will go away."- I scolded her. I traced a line on some veins showing on the side of her forhead. She supposedly went to an underground pressure place to find the gem, or so she told me,I don't know. I raise my eyes to my unattached limb enhancers under her desk, she doesn't mind seeing me like this, in fact she likes it better this way.
She snaps her fingers to my face, and I rapidly look back at her. -"What are you thinking about?"- Jasper raised her eyebrow, then squeezed her eyes shut returning to groan from the pain. -"You should rest, you are very uneasy."- I continued to stroke her hair, massaging her scalp made her calm down a bit. Everything was silent now, just the sound of the lava bubbles gently popping on top of us. From squeezed, she softened her eyes and sighed. -"You're special, you know that... right?"- Jasper opened one of her eyes and offered me a smirk. I scoff at her cheesiness and nodd. Her body lifting from my side and she turns her face to my stomach, I rub her ear as she hums in relaxation.

She wraps her own arms around my waist and burries her face in my stomach to say something all muffled up. -"What was that?"- I stop stroking her, she peaks up to me. From a grip to my waist, she turns her hands to rest on my sides. She pushed herself up to place her face an inch away from mine. -"I said..."- she stopped and looked hesitant; -"Never mind, It's a surprise."- she shook her head and gave a small stroke to my neck.

My eyes enlarged at this action, but I couldn't let her tell my surprise. I definitely hate surprises. But I guess I will have to tolerate this, like the hundreds of things I have to tolerate. At the thought of it, I look at the hole in the wall that was created by Jasper's angry fist. -"You know how I feel about surprises."- ,Jasper sits up and scoots next to me, she wraps her beefy arm around me and I rest my head on her chest. -"I promise you'll like this one."- tch... The lies.
-"But it will take a while, so be patient."- she grinned, I wrap my small hands around her huge torso.
Honestly, the longer the better. That way I can expect a lot of things and prepare myself for anything. -"Do you sometimes think of when we met?"- Jasper cut off the short silence between us and connected her lips on my forhead. Actually, I do think of it, it is a long story. But sometimes is painful, yet I like the pain. I need her by my side, and I'll swallow all the selfish pain because one day it will be worth it. -"Yes."- my mouth spoke for me in a monotone, sort of like a robot. A raspy chuckle came from her and she hugged me tightly, -"Do you regret it?"- she asked a bit hesitant in her tone. I look up at her, a confused expression with me. Do I? -"Of course not, you just caught me by surprise."-,she rolled her eyes angrily now, her mood swings were really predictable; most of the times. She let go of me and so did I, I guess she got my hint about the surprise thing. I unwrap my arms from her torso and our gazes lock, a heavy glare from her, she was unhappy with my words. Just hope she doesn't bring her fist in to the conversation.

-"Go to your room."- ,oh crap, she's mad. I stood from her bed and gave a last glance at her angry frown before opening the door and leaving. To my surprise ,a blue skinned twig was leaning on the wall looking at my chest. -"It was about time you got out of that filthy place."- ,what is it with surprises today? And why is everybody mad at me? -"You have some explaining to do, Peridot."- she hissed, grabing my upper arm in a swift motion and raising me to her eye level. -"What the heck do you want?"- I whispered to her, unintentionally spitting a bit on her cheek. She wiped it off and flicked the liquid off her fingers. -"What do the Diamonds want with me?!What are they planning!?"- she shook me violently, starting to hurt my arm. I flinched at her actions and an involuntary small shriek escaped my mouth, her pupils shrunk at the sight of my pain. -"You're hurting me!"- My voice cracked, and she let me fall hard on the floor.
-"Stop acting like the victim!"- she whispered violently again to me and she kneeled to my level. She burried her finger in my chest as she punctuaded every word, -"Why are you hiding things from me?"- she said through gritted teeth. Her anger showed from miles away, I slap her hand off my chest and glare back at her. -"I don't know what you're talking about."- Oh, but I do know what she's talking about. She stood up, giving up with her threatening and impulsive actions. As she did so, I notice she wasn't wearing her everyday outfit. She was wearing a full body dark blue leotard, with a cut out of a diamond shape on her chest area. Half of her hair was pulled back in a messy braid while the rest of her hair falled down as usual. I found myself looking at her tight suit, when Lapis smacked her hand right across my face. I held my aching cheek and mouthed a wide ow.