«Don't fall down Lapis»

(Asdfghjklñ sorry if there is a hideous typo or wrong grammar in here but I was just really excited to write and publish this (it will obviously be fixed later on). ENJOY!)

Lapis point of view

It's not real. It's not real, I am not just holding the invitation of Peridot and Jasper's wedding. Nope.

"They want us there tonight, before any snow storm catches up with us." Sapphire said with a soft tone, knowing this was tearing me appart.
"If you don't want to go, we can stay here." She added, putting a hand on my shoulder which I shook off very rudely. I was just too mad, sad, everything really. "I don't want to."
"Well we can stay here then-" "I mean I don't want to stay here. I'm going to this."

I stood up and teared appart the insignificant piece of paper that I held in my hands. "My...I thought you hated her." Sapphire gasped.

"I guess I don't, I don't really know, but I just want to be there." I threw the pieces behind my shoulder and Aquamarine kneeled to catch all of them. "Lapis, I just feel like you will do something stupid." Aqua said with a raspy voice, I turned and saw how she bubbled the pieces in a ball of snow. "OH Trust me she will." Sapphire said vaguely annoyed, I rolled my eyes in a way that I almost saw my brain.

"I never should've kissed her." I mumbled to myself, wiping my lips with the inside of my arm. "So...you kissed her?" The white haired girl wrapped her arm around my neck and squeezed my cheek in a teasing way. "Well...yeah, but she bit my lip, see?" I pulled my lower lip to show the faint mark of her front crooked teeth— Aqua's eyes showed a bit of a spark as she stared in awe at the mark. "Well that is not going away anytime soon." She chuckled and leaned to look at it closer, her breath smelled like peanut butter for some reason.

So are you going to bite me as well?

I uncomfortably pull her arm off me and stand in a corner of the room.

"I didn't say I wanted it to go away."

Hehe I don't.

I smirked and shrugged. Tanzanite stood up and walked towards me, putting her finger on her lip telling me she wants to see the mark. I pulled my lower lip again and she grew a curve in her lip, she gave a thumbs up and rested her back on the wall besides me. "I know you don't want it to go away, it's obviously part of you now." Aqua laughed and threw herself over my bed, crossing her arms behind her head. "It will be there forever...and ever...and ever...and-"

"Okay. I get it."

"Let's not talk about Lapis' little scar. Am I the only one who is a little bit confused and scared as it to why Jasper advanced the date of their wedding?" The one eyed gem said calmly ,placing both of her small hands on the front of her dress. "Well Blue and Yellow Diamond are here, she just wanted obey their orders?" Aqua asked putting a thumb on her chin to think, Tanzanite shrugged and flipped her short and tomboy hair.

"It can't be just that...ugh, I should've left the second I had the chance." I throw the back of my fist on the wall now regretting my last decisions, Tanzanite did some sign language but I didn't understand— luckily Aqua did. "You're right." She gasped.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." She teased.

"Tell me." I redened.

"She said-"

"that you can't wear that!" Sapphire interrupted and stood in the middle of her sentence. "Right? You can't wear that ugly uniform for the wedding. You have to look like you're showing Peridot on what she's missing of." Sapphire said with a noticeable droplet of sweat rolling down her forhead, she clasped her hands and pushed me towards the closet. Tanzanite ran behind us and made the door fly, crashing on its side nearly breaking the poor wall.
"Woah woah wait!" I yelled as I saw how all the clothes in there flew across the room ,they tried to look for the perfect one.