«Behind the walls»

Peridot's point of view

My escort looked over my shoulder to look at my way to work with the control panel. Her rough hands glided through the floating Yellow screen to interrupt my settings.-"I was working on that."- I tell her annoyed, she didn't seem to hear me, or simply she just didn't care. Quartz gem are so difficult to collaborate with .With one last push of a button. Various screens appeared infront of my face, the gems that were prisoned in our ship.
-"Keep your eyes on them."- her raspy voice ordered, even though I was supposed to be the one "in charge".
On her way out she rudely shut the lights out. Nothing but the brightness of the panels and screens.
Nothing was more entertaining than to work on advanced technology. Well...why wouldn't it be? I was built for this.

Suddenly, a soothing voice enters my ears. A nameless tune sounding on the room. All prisoners were asleep, except for one.

Lapis Lazuli.

As always, she dances her way out of her pain. Such pointless moves, a waste of time and energy. I find my attention completely to her yellow-ish screen. But her eyes were the only thing with color there. The bright blue eyes that had no comparation because these were only one in a trillion. Her eyes always stood out from anything else in that unhappy place. I glance over at the transition button and press my floating finger againts it.
I clear my throat dryly.
-"Stop dancing."- I order her, her body stood still. Then she sat and hugged her knees. I sigh...

-"Listen...when we get to homeworld they'll know what to do with you. Don't try to fight them...it's not worth it. But for now all I can ask is for your cooperation, I'll see what I can do..."-

___________________

First chapter...pretty exciting x3
A little short but oh well...

~Bluefeelingz (BF)