Finding Forever (Sequel to Ho...

Af shantii14__

Hood Love's characters are all back and living life like never before. Calvin is serving as the biggest king... Mere

Finding Forever (Sequel to Hood Love)
Chapter 1-- Landing
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Old sparks
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 : Date Night
Chapter 20-- A year later -- PARTY PART 1
Chapter 21: Birthday Bash part 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOT AN UPDATE- THIS WILL BE UPDATED TONIGHT THO FOR SURE!!!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Family Vacation
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Family Time
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 ✔
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44- Gangsta Ball
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 - Lil Quan's birthday
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - wedding bells
Epilogue- The Ending
THANK YOU GUYS
IMPORTANT!!!!
babes!!

Chapter 17

91.6K 2.1K 439
Af shantii14__

Chucky ***

" Bitch I dont want that jello ! Get away from me trying to feed me that bullshit. You know I hate jello man " My brother says. He does. And pudding.

" Bro just eat the damn jello " I tell him.

" Get away trying to force feed me that shit and im not playing " I just threw it down. Fuck it. He was grown and he aint want the damn jello.

" If it was Mercedes jello you would have ate it " I say and he laughed.

" shut up. Where she at anyways? Thought you said she came to her senses and was coming " He says.

I thought she was and did. But it was 3 days ago she sent me that text and hasn't showed up or got at me. I texted and called her even said I had good news but she never got back at me so fuck her man Im not about to sweat her ass she made her dumb ass choice after I just tried to forgive her

" I dont know. Her mama must have been smoking when she was pregnant with her and the effects of it is just starting to get to her. " I say and he laughed.

" Maybe. " He says. His doctor entered the room.

" How are you today Quan ? "

" Im good " He tells him. " So I was wondering when Can I go home "

" Thats the good news I came to tell you. Due to your rude demands " we laughed " we have your discharge papers. The faculity wants you gone just as bad as you want to be "

" Goood ! I dont like them either. Chucky you see how fake they are. In here smiling in my face but want me gone " He says. I laughed.

" I would want yo non jello eating as gone too "

" Fuck that give me these papers " The doc hands over the paper and Quan signs everything and all that extra shit.

" Well im going to turn this in then you are free to go. A nurse will be in here shortly. Stay safe and I hope I dont have to see either one of your knuckleheads again " He says giving us pound. He was a cool as doctor.

" Thanks for all the love. Peace ." he leaved and Quan puts on his jordans and we grab his shit. I text the boys have his ride ready to go and them to be ready for whatever. We dont want no snake attacts while we leaving the hospital and trying to get him home.

" All ready ? " A female nurse comes in.

" yep " He says.

" Heres your welchair - "

" Im not riding in that my legs work fine "

" Hospital policy. Either you do or you dont leave " He quicky sat and we laughed and got him outside. Our team was already posted up he jumpped up and dapped everybody.

" Nigga u knew they wasnt gon be able to hold one of us. Esp not the king. We in the bitch stronger then ever ."

" Exactly. Its a fucking war now lets get the fuck out of here " I say.

Niggas want to get bold.? Shit is just getting started. My brother back fucking home now.

*

*

*

*

Quan

I laid across my sofa hugging it. When them bullets came through the window I thought I would never see none of this shit again..IM HAPPY THEN A MOTHERFUCKER I GOT TO.

" I missed my home..." I say.

" Bitch stop hugging the couch " Bro says.

" Shut up and let me have my moment. " I say. " We need two home trained bitches in the kitchen right now "

" What the hell is that " T ask.

" Bitches who mama taught them some home training. How to cook and clean and shit. Cause im hungry as hell and just thinking about that hospital food makes my stomach hurt " I say.

I was keeping my circle smaller then a flea until i find who shot me. Shit sometimes It could be the person you lest expected. If any of my niggas had something to do with this its all out war. If Cal had something to do with this im a make sure when I body bag his ass I make him suffer long and hard. Even if he aint have shit to do with it im body bagging his ass. For 3 reasons. His name is Calvin, He fought my brother and he stole my woman ! Mercedes was supposed to be mines...Yall know how long I had a crush on her ? And just when I get her he pulls the same shit he does before and steals her.

Im not having that shit and the nigga fake as fuck. Nigga I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU AND YO BULLSHIT !!! You not gon play me like you play everybody else. Im not the one. If it comes down to a big messy war then so be it...This city aint big enough for the both of us.

" Im bout to freestyle " Chucky says They start making this crazy nigga a beat. " On my jigga man shit im bout to kill it "

I crack up laughing at this fool.

" Sitting in the crib.

Quan just got home.

He got shot a

Call him tu pac "

I was in tears. He didnt even rhyme

" I aint even got to rhyme.

Thats how tight I am

Bout to blow some heads off

specially on that nigga Cal and them

Everybody dead. Nigga what you mean

Come through with a .22 and a silencer causing no scene.

Niggas tried to play me what the fuck you mean

Me and Quan bout to take over like...

Damn Mercedes " He stop and im cracking the fuck up but I look right there and there is Mercedes...With shades on looking real shaky.

The fuck is up.

" What happen to yo face " I ask. Im trying to be cool.

*

*

*

*

Mercedes

I could not get away from Cal...I feared for my life. I done alot of dumb shit and I guess this was payback. I really just wanted it to be over and I rather take my own life and not give him the satisfaction.

His boys called him today and he had to go. He locked me in but I hualed ass out. I was going to write a susicide note to let me sister and grandmother know what happen and why I did what I did...It was the coward way out but I just wasn't built for this.

I walked into the house and hear talking and laughing and look up and there is Quan. Laughing and carring on...He was supposed to be in a coma. He wasn't supposed to be here...

" What happened to your face ? " He ask. My hands were shaking and I looked down. He didnt need to be in any more trouble because of me. I caused enough pain. He walked to me and I flinched. He took off my sun glasses revealing my black eye. " Everybody get the fuck out ! " He yells.

Just like he demanded everybody left out to the backyard.

" Who did it ? " I sighed.

" Mercedes you fucking answer "

" Calvin hit me cause I wanted to leave. He's been holding me there and abusing me " I cry. Quan wrapped his arms around me.

I hate..myself..

*

*

*

*

Chucky

His ass as good as dead. He gon be somewhere were the fishes be real soon. This is why she never came back. No fucking body puts their hands on my sister. I was shaking as Quan took her upstairs. I set on the couch.

.

Thats nigga thought Quan was bad...Wait til I get ahold of this nigga on all thats good son im making him pay in blood. Word is bond !

*

*

*

*

Quan

I ran her a bath and left her to be. I walked back downstairs where the boys had came in.

" Man what happen to Cedes ? Thats my girl " All the boys say. They loved her since I first brought her to the warehouse and she walked around in a bikini and bought them a Xbox for the work space.

" Cal been fucking beating on my girl "

" Oh hell nah the fuck we waiting for to get this nigga !? "

" Ion play that women better shit. When you want this fool dead ? "

Thats my boys. Cal just signed his life away for realam Without a doubt. I never hated this nigga so much.

" I want to murder his ass myself...bring him to me asap. But im a figure some shit out to make sure it goes well in our favor..He done fucked up now "

You a dead man walking.....

.

***********************

So i finally updated. I been avoiding the story cause some motherfuckers rude as shit ' bitch update or I wont read yo story ' umm thats not gon get u a update thats gon get u cussed out and checked. Dont like.Dont read. To all my supportive fans thank u so much. Means alot to me. Xoxo

--Shantii

-- Quan hates Jello -__-

-- Quan goes home

-- Chucky rap lmao

-- Mercedes is back !

-- Cedes is trying to kill herself :(

-- Chucky and Quan pissed. Plus the crew

-- Cal a dead man

- ooh drama.

Voteeeeeeeee

cooommenttt

faaaaaannnn

and follow my insta ( ayee_she_thuggin ) but leave stories and wattpad on wattpad. thanks

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

67K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
5.9K 437 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
Running Her Mouth Af Eve

Generel Fiktion

42K 1.2K 77
Meet Kandii and her Husband Devin. They are one of the most dysfunctional couples you will ever meet. Kandii has more then a few insecurities and her...