Room 206 - Luke Hemmings

By up_brendons_ass

"Lastly, I would like to introduce our new English professor for years 11 and 12," she said. "Professor Hemmi... More

Room 206
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
not an update sorry!!
thirty-three
still not an update :((
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
im not dead
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
i'm honestly trash
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
sorry for not updating :((
forty-eight
forty-nine

four

1.8K 54 27
By up_brendons_ass

(four LOL I'm 1D af)

"Alright," Professor Hemmings practically slammed down his stupid white board pen after writing on the board and stood with his hands in his pockets in front of my English class Monday afternoon.

I clicked my pen in and out, annoyed with the boredom that came with coming to this class everyday.

"I want you all the read Macbeth until the end of Act Two, Scene Two and I expect an opinion formed on it because I will be asking for a few of you to share tomorrow in class when we reflect," he said.

"Macbeth," I mumbled. "How classic."

"Do you have something you would like to share with the class, Miss Williams?" Professor Hemmings turned to me all of a sudden.

"Oh no, sir," I smiled at him. "It's just that I've already read Macbeth at least twenty times."

"Well read it again." He turned around and I rolled my eyes, making a face at him.

I skimmed over the pages just to get a refresher in the library after class, spending an hour or two getting all my homework done and doing some studying. Alex joined me at first but had to leave early to go to football practice before dinner.

I packed up my books and pulled my bag over my shoulder, heading back to my dorms to put them away before heading to dinner. Alex wanted to sit with the girls and I at dinner, and Eileen and Eleanor had already left so Blair and I walked down to the dining hall together.

We were served our dinner and Alex showed up a few minutes late, but sat with us and still tried to get in on the conversation once he had.

"...And he smiled at me when he handed me pencil and said that my hair looked pretty today and I think we're going to be planning a wedding soon," Eileen sat practically with heart eyes as she talked to Eleanor about a boy in her science class who picked up her pencil for her when she dropped it. Alex laughed at them while Blair sat and rolled her eyes.

"Boys are gross," she said. "No offense Alex."

"None taken," he said. "I agree."

"Your love life sounds so boring, Blair," Eileen said. "There has to be someone you're not telling us about."

"Yeah, who is it?" Eleanor asked.

Blair sighed. "Okay, there's this girl in my world history class."

"Ooh, tell us more!" Eileen grabbed Blair's arm, getting excited.

"That's the problem! There is no more," she sighed, setting her fork down. "She's so out of my league."

"Oh come on, Blair you are so hot," Eleanor said. "No one is 'out of your league.'"

"I'm pretty sure she's straight anyways," Blair rolled her eyes. "Why do all the hot girls have to be either straight or bitches?"

"Tell me about it," Alex said. "Minus the straight part."

"Well what's she like?" I asked.

"She has blonde hair, really long, really pretty blonde hair," she said. "And she has the most stunning green eyes."

"Hey, you should ask her out," Alex said.

"I've tried!" Blair hit her hand against her forehead. "But she thinks I'm asking to hang out, not go on a date. And every time I tell her that she's cute she thinks I'm just being nice. No, you're cute and I want to date you!"

I laughed, imagining how hard it must be. I have to admit that if another girl told me I was cute I would just assume she meant in a friendly way.

"Maybe you should ask her if you can take her on a date," Alex said. "Then maybe she'll get the hint."

"I don't know," she said. "I need to grow a pair first. I am in no way ready to face humiliation if she tells me she's straight."

"Well you can always date me if things go wrong with her," Eileen winked at Blair, making us all laugh. They had the funniest friendship, a lot of times people would come and ask me or Eleanor if they were together.

I finished eating dinner and waited up a few minutes with Alex while the other girls went back to the dorms right away. We took a little longer than usual when he walked me to my dorm building, and when he kissed me goodnight it got a little heated before we decided to actually say goodnight before we got caught by some professor.

"Daisy, we hope you know the importance of using protection," Eileen said as she stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, braiding her long wavy blonde hair.

"What?" I picked up my toothbrush and looked at her questioningly. She smirked and glanced over at Blair, who was brushing her teeth and had to spit in the sink because she started laughing.

"Eileen and Blair were making jokes about you and Alex sneaking off to go fuck in a broom closet somewhere a few minutes ago," Eleanor informed me as she entered the bathroom as well, pulling her black hair into a ponytail away from her face while she washed it.

I rolled my eyes at the girls. They had the dumbest sense of humor, I really didn't understand why they were laughing most of the time.

"Was he using it right?" Eileen asked, giggling as I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"You guys are ridiculous." I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed afterwards. Alex was too paranoid to even do anything at school anyways.

"I'm pretty sure my parents would put a chastity belt on me and lock me in a closet until I'm 30 if they ever found out about what I've done, let alone what I've said," Eileen climbed into bed, still laughing about her and Blair coming up with her silly broom closet sex theories.

"Oh yikes, not a closet," Blair said. "I've already spent enough time in there and I never want to go back."

I chuckled a little at Blair's comment, but I was too tired to reply.

-

"Would anyone like to share their thoughts on Macbeth?"

I sat in English and did my usual staring at the ceiling or the floor until class was over.

Professor Hemmings called on a small girl who sat close to the back with a somewhat high pitched voice.

"Well, um... I think Macbeth was under a lot of pressure from Lady Macbeth and that killing Duncan wasn't something he actually wanted to do," she said. "Lady Macbeth was basically taunting him the entire time and he felt belittled by her and probably felt that in order to keep her respect then he needed to kill Duncan."

I snorted, earning a glare from Professor Hemmings.

"That is a very good point you are making," he said.

I rolled my eyes and raised my hand, something I didn't do very often in that class.

"Yes, Miss Williams?" he called on me.

"I think that's the biggest load of dog shit I've ever heard," I said. "Macbeth wasn't afraid of losing respect from his wife. Obviously if she was pressuring him into killing Duncan by taunting him and telling him he wasn't a man if he didn't do it then she doesn't even respect him in the first place. He should have told her no, turned the bitch in and waited to become king himself. If the witches said it would happen, then it would happen and he didn't have to induce it."

"Language please," Professor Hemmings said.

"But the only reason he did become king was because he did do it," the girl replied to me. "The witches said it would happen, and had he not done it then it wouldn't have happened. They foresaw him killing Duncan and knew it was going to happen."

"If your fate is to become king, then it will happen," I said, turning to face her. "I wouldn't listen to what the witches said anyways. They clearly went against what Hecate wanted them to do in the first place, so Macbeth was never even supposed to know."

The girl didn't reply to what I said and I turned back around and looked at Professor Hemmings, who appeared to be watching us thoughtfully.

"Any other thoughts?" he asked. No one raised their hand or said a word.

"Very well," he said. "Turn to page 394 in your textbooks."

Class ended and I walked out with Eleanor and Alex, and he kissed me goodbye before heading off to football practice.

"Oh my god," Eleanor said, watching him go. "Daisy, you are so lucky."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, though I knew why as I checked out his ass while he walked the opposite direction.

"The entire time you were arguing in class it's like he had hearts in his eyes watching you," she gushed. "God, I wish I had a boyfriend who loved me that much."

"Love?" I stopped in my tracks. "Eleanor, we've only been together a few months."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to drop that word there," she said. "But he is so infatuated with you, God you guys are so cute."

"It's just him," I smiled, nudging her while we walked to the library. "He's the cute one."

"Well I'm not going to argue that you did excellent at picking a good looking one," she winked and I laughed, interlocking my arm with hers as we walked into the library to sit and do our homework.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 777 29
They think she's all innocent no play. And she definitely doesn't expect her plan to be so easy. Second book is 'Grown Up'
11.7K 477 34
๐—”๐— ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆโ‹†ยทหš เผ˜ * -หห‹ ๊’ฐ luke hemmings ๊’ฑ หŠหŽ ใ€Œ in which joey is an actress and meets the love of...
221K 5.4K 74
๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž โž™ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ "They're for...
146K 944 44
5SOS imagines and preferences๐Ÿ’• Open๐ŸŒธ