The Gilbert Twins

Av XxReem_SupremexX

{COMPLETED} "I never wanted to be a part of this!" Holly Gilbert was just another seventeen year old girl. Th... Mer

Chapter 1: Little Brown Eyes
Chapter 2: Friday Night Bites Part I
Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites Part II
Chapter 4: Friday Night Bites Part III
Chapter Five: Family Ties Part I
Chapter Six: Family Ties Part II
Chapter Seven: Family Ties Part III
Chapter Eight: You're Undead to Me Part I
Chapter Nine: You're Undead to Me Part II
Chapter Ten: You're Undead to Me Part III
Chapter Eleven: Lost Girls Part I
Chapter Twelve: Lost Girls Part II
Chapter Thirteen: Haunted Part I
Chapter Fourteen-Haunted Part II
Chapter Fifteen: Haunted Part III
Chapter Sixteen: 162 Candles Part I
Chapter Seventeen: 162 Candles Part II
Chapter Eighteen: History Repeating Part I
Chapter Nineteen: History Repeating Part II
Chapter Twenty: History Repeating Part III
Chapter Twenty One: The Turning Point Part I
Chapter Twenty Two: The Turning Point Part II
Chapter 23: Bloodlines Part I
Chapter 24: Bloodlines Part II
Chapter Twenty Five: Bloodlines Part III
Chapter 26: Unpleasantville Part I
Chapter 27: Unpleasantville Part II
Chapter 28: Unpleasantville Part III
Chapter 29: Children of the Damned Part I
Chapter 30: Children of the Damned Part II
Chapter 31: Fool Me Once Part I
Chapter 32: Fool Me Once Part II
Chapter 33: Fool Me Once Part III
Chapter Thirty Four: A Few Good Men Part I
Chapter Thirty Six: A Few Good Men Part II
Chapter Thirty Seven: Holly
Chapter 38: Miss Mystic Falls Part I
Chapter 39: Miss Mystic Falls Part II
Chapter 40: Miss Mystic Falls Part III
Chapter 41: Blood Brothers
Chapter 42: Isobel Part I
Chapter 43: Isobel Part II
Chapter 44: Founder's Day Part I
Chapter 45: Founder's Day Part II
Chapter 46: The Return Part I
Chapter 47: The Return Part II
Chapter 48: Brave New World Part I
Chapter 49: Brave New World Part II
Chapter 50: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 51: Memory Lane
Chapter 52: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 53: Plan B
Chapter 54: Masquerade
Chapter 55: Rose
Chapter 56: Katerina
Chapter 57: The Sacrifice
Chapter 58: By the Light of the Moon
Chapter 60: Daddy Issues
Chapter 61: Crying Wolf
Chapter 62: The Dinner Party
Chapter 63: The House Guest
Chapter 64: Know Thy Enemy
Chapter 65: The Last Dance
Chapter 66: Klaus
Chapter 67: The Last Day
Chapter 68: The Sun Also Rises
Chapter 69: As I Lay Dying
Chapter 70: Epilogue: A Long Way From Home
BOOK 2
FINALLY HERE!

Chapter 59: The Descent

4.1K 101 5
Av XxReem_SupremexX

"So what are you going to do with this?" Holly asked Bonnie as she raised the moonstone towards the light. "Perform an exorcism."

"Something like that," Bonnie smiled. "I'm going to find out what's binding the sun and then moon curse and then I'm going to destroy it."

She raised an eyebrow. "Just like that. You do realize that if Klaus finds out he will kills us all. We should be focusing on getting Stefan out."

Bonnie squeezed her hand. "Stefan wants us to focus on this. We're not going to let you put yourself in danger again, nor are we going to let Elena get used in some kind of creepy sacrifice ritual."

"What are you two arguing about?" Jeremy asked.

Bonnie put the stone in her bag. "I need coffee."

When Bonnie left, Holly saw that Jeremy was looking at her. "What?" she asked irritably.

"Why are you going off on some suicide mission, thinking that you can solve everything?"

"I know what I'm doing, Jeremy."

"No, you don't." Jeremy insisted. "You saving Elena and getting killed in the process, it's not ok, Holly." He shook his head and left, Holly used that opportunity to slowly slip the moonstone from Bonnie's bag. She headed downstairs trying to erase the guilty look on her face.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked at the bottom of the stairs.

"To go visit Stefan . . . with Elena." She said lamely.

Bonnie shook her head. "You're lying."

Before Holly could protest, Jeremy came downstairs. "She took the moonstone..."

Holly turned her attention from Jeremy and Bonnie, realizing that she had been ambushed. "How did-"she trailed off. "Look half of my family is dead, I'm not going to lose any more people no matter what I have to do." She tried to use her vampire speed to leave, but she was knocked back down. "What the hell?"

"We sealed it," Bonnie said grimly. "I'm sorry, Holly it's for the best."

Holly was in her living room trying not to cry from frustration and ignoring the magazines that Bonnie had left out as a peace offering. She heard knocking on the glass door. "You should really lock your door." he saw Holly glaring at him. "Oh, come on pouty you were so affectionate last night the grumpy look doesn't suit you."

She crossed her arms over her chest. "Do you honestly think this is funny? Locking me up because I'm doing something you don't approve of?"

"Yes, Holly I find hilarity in the lengths I have to go through to save your life repeatedly." He said sarcastically.

Holly rolled her eyes. "Oh, please I saved your life a lot of time when I was a witch." She paused. "What did Stefan say about Elijah being alive?"

"Yeah, I didn't tell him." Damon said as he wrapped an arm around her, while sitting at the couch. "No need to worry about him." Jeremy entered the room. "Where's Bonnie?"

"I thought she was meeting you."

"No, she's on moonstone duty and I'm on Holly patrol." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Jeremy winced. "Gross, are you two like a thing now?"

"No," she pulled away.

"Yes." Damon said at the same time.

"So who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" Jeremy questioned.

Damon sighed. "Vampire Barbie asked if she could handle it, I figured if he bit her then I would get rid of two of my problems."

Holly sat up straighter. "Wait, tonight is the full moon?"

"Yes, but you're too busy becoming suicidal to notice." He stood up when his cell phone rang. "What?" after a few moments he said. "Change of plans some chick is here looking for Mason and people are starting to be suspicious. Change of plans you baby sit."

Holly huffed.

"You know you should really go outside, enjoy the sun." he smirked. "Oh, wait, you can't."

Holly grabbed a vase and threw it towards Damon's head missing his head only slightly. "Next time I won't miss."

"How was Stefan?" Holly looked up from her magazine when Elena walked into the room. She looked upset. She prepared herself for another scolding. "Don't even bother I know what you're going to say and I'm already on suicide watch."

"Well, you shouldn't have." Elena sounded annoyed. "What if something happened to you Holly?"

"But it didn't." Elena sat next to her. "I just don't want you to die in a stupid sacrifice without a fight."

"I don't want you to die either." She hugged her. "You're my sister."

Holly pulled back. "There's something I need to tell you, something that you have to know."

"What?"

"I slept with Damon and I'm sort of dating him."

Holly predicted Elena's reaction, it was a combination of anger and disappointment. "Holly, are you out of your mind? He killed Jeremy and he has complicated matters-"

"I know what he's done, Elena." She said sharply. "He's made mistakes, but so have I and I've done things I'm not proud of ever since I became a vampire, and he's been helping me through it, so can't you just support me please?"

Elena stood up. "No, I can't."

Holly was still feeling annoyed at her sister when she ran into Jenna who was pulling out stuff from the hall closet. "Perfect timing." She said as she plopped a box in her awaiting arms.

"What is all this?" Holly asked.

"Your mom's files of the historical society, I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped I mean very excited to participate." She closed the door with a thud and Holly almost dropped the box that she was carrying.

Elijah smiled at her. "Hello again. I'm Elijah." He offered his hand and she nervously shook it. What the hell was Elijah doing here? Worse he had been invited in.

"Elijah is doing some research on Mystic Falls, Holly." Jenna explained. "Do you want us to help you load these into your car?"

Elijah shook his head. "I'll send someone tomorrow, thank you for your help Jenna, Holly."

When she heard the front door close, Holly hurried up the stairs into Elena's room. "Elena-"

"I know." Elena finished for her, Elijah was standing in the middle of the room.

"Hello, ladies." He looked from Elena to Holly. "I believe it's time that he we have a little chat."

"Pardon me, I did not know there were two of you," Elijah said. "You're Elena the doppelganger, and you of course must be Holly, the vampire."

"How do you-"

"I've done my research." Elijah smiled. "Speaking of which I would appreciate it, if you stopped it with the suicide attempts." He said. "I would rather not have it, that Klaus finds out there will be so many people in his inner circle ready to tell him."

"What are you trying to do?" Elena asked.

Elijah thought for a moment. "Let's just say that my goal is not to break the curse. Klaus' obsessions has made him paranoid, he trusts only those in his inner circle."

"Like you?" Holly blurted out.

"Not anymore."

"You want to use me to lure him out, don't you?"

"Well, to do that I would appreciate it, if both of you kept each other safe." He noticed the chill in the air. "Girls, if I wasn't telling the truth right now all of you will be dead and I would be taking Elena to Klaus right now."

"And then what?" Holly raised an eyebrow. "What's your great plan?"

"I kill him," Elijah said. "I am man of my word, Holly when I make a deal I keep it, I have friends who are witches and in turn can protect you and your friends. I can protect everyone that you two care about."

"I need you to do one last thing for me," Elena said. "I need you to free, Stefan."

"You just can't stay away can you?" Damon snapped at Rose as soon as he walked in. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to apologize about Holly, I know how much you care for her." She said awkwardly. "And I have nowhere else to go."

"There's nothing here for you, Rose."

"Well, then." She was about to leave, when at that moment a wolf jumped through the window towards Damon, knocking him to the ground. The wolf bared its teeth, Rose pushed it away but the wolf ended up biting her in the shoulder. Damon used a sword to stab the wolf in the stomach.

"How bad is it?" Damon asked.

"It hurts," she whimpered.

"Damon," the door opened and Holly came in. "I came to apologize-"she trailed off and saw Rose's bitten shoulder. "What's going on?"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

17K 368 15
Brooklyn Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, Just by 9 months. Her parents previously passed away in a car crash, leaving her and her two...
1.6M 53.6K 110
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
1.1M 30.8K 70
I'm clara Salvatore. I was turned by my younger brother Stefan after I watched him kill our dad. After that I ran. I met many people on the way witch...
679K 13.5K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...