Brett Talbot Imagines

By ChyneAshly

❗️ON GOING❗️FIRST CHAPTERS UNDERGOING *MINOR* EDITING ❗️ ❗️CLICK FOLLOW TO SEE THE OTHER CHAPTERS ❗️ ~o~O~o~... More

Part 1: "Cute"
Part 2: Stealing or borrowing?
Part 3: Request 1
Part 4: Request 2
Part 5: Request #3
Part 6: Request #4
Part 7: Request #5
Part 8: Request #5 pt. 2
Part 9: Request #6
Part 10: Request #7
Part 11: Request 8
Part 12: Request #9
Part 13: Request #10
Part 14: Request 11
Part 15: Request #12
Part 16: Request #13
Part 17: Request #14
Part 18: Request #15
Part 19: Request #16
Part 20: Request #17
Part 21: Request #18
Part 22: Request #19
Part 23: Request #20
Part 24: Request #21
Part 25: Request #22
Part 26: Request #23
Part 27: Request #24
Part 28: Request #25
Part 29: Request #26
Part 30: Request #27
Part 31: Request #28
Part 32: Imagine #29
Part 33: Request #30
Part 34: Request 31
Part 35: Request #32
Part 36: Request #33
Part 38: Request 35
Part 39
Part 40: Request #36
Part 41: Request #37 (PART 1)
Part 42: Request #37 (PART 2)
Part 43: Request #38
Part 44: Request #39
Part 45: Request #40
Part 46: Request #41
Part 47: Request #42
Part 48: Request #43
Part 49: Request# 44
Part 50
Part 51: Request #45
Part 52: Request #46
Part 53: Request #47
Part 54: Request #48
Part 55
Part 56: Request #38 (PART 2)
Part 57: Request #49
Part 58: Request #34 (PART 2)
Part 59: Request #50
Part 60: Request #51
Part 61
Part 62: Request 52 Creature Preference (PART 1)
Part 63: Creature Preference (PART 2)
Part 64: Creature Preference (PART 3)
Part 65: Creature Preference

Part 37: Request #34

14K 238 53
By ChyneAshly

Requested by WolfAuraHi(: Could you do an imagine were Y/N is Theo's sister and she has been going along with him and the Dread Doctor's plans until she falls in love with Brett and she realizes that she is in love with him the night he is attacked by the chimera in the club. She realizes she chose the wrong side and needs to help Scott and the pack stop the Dread Doctors and her brother?

Well, school officially starts for me and wow I hate Mondays even more. My monday sched is from 7am to 7pm, I'm so happy *can you hear the sarcasm there? But anyway, here's another imagine sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. Hope you guys enjoy this one :) btw this imagine is the Condition Terminal episode :)

~~~

"I'm not his babysitter," you growled, struggling to get out of Theo's tight grip on your arm.

"Just keep an eye on him, Y/N." your brother growled back, his teeth slightly baring as he let go of his grip on you and walked back to where he was but still standing close by to make sure everything goes to plan.

Walking by the bar, still at a safe distance from the chimera, you watched each person in the club-observing and trying to decipher them from the way they moved on the dance floor as well as how they interacted with each other.

Just as you turned the bar stool to face the bartenders flaring and entertaining the people, you were greeted with a face you recognized all too well exit the dance floor sporting a green shirt that seem to show his sculpted chest through it. Your heart skipped a beat just by the sight of him, his smile widened when his green eyes landed on you. Immediately walking to where you were, you pretended to not notice him and just kept the act up of looking around.

Looking back at the flaring action of the bartenders, flipping the bottles and catching it before twirling the cups and liquor on their hands and arms, you then felt warm hands cover your eyes while a breath tickled the shell of your ear, "Guess who."

It was these moments you felt really drawn to the werewolf and just forgot all the pain and punishment you endured from both your brother and the Dread doctors from not following their directions or trying to intervene into one of their plans, the butterflies in your stomach started to tickle when you heard Brett's chuckle when you tried to pry his hands off of your face.

"Brett, I know it's you." You replied once you felt the hands pull back, Brett leaned down to give you a peck on the cheek-a gesture which made you blush every time he did it.

"So, what're you doing here? Don't you guys have school tomorrow?" He asked after ordering a drink, his hands resting on the small backrest of the barstool.

You looked at him weirdly before laughing lightly, "What are you? My dad?"

"I can be," He joked, but it took you a few seconds before you understood him with wide eyes at the realization.

"Ew," you smacked his arm. "I don't have any daddy kinks, Talbot."

"I'm kidding, babe." The pet name used made your insides tingle. Once his drink was served, Brett took a sip before suddenly looking cautious making you nervous that he might've caught on to something you and Theo were planning with the Dread Doctors on Lucas.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

Turning to look at the crowd behind him, you saw Brett's eyes search for something before he looked back at you. "I'll be right back."

"Okay," you smiled before he left his seat and you returned to your drink.

After another round of drinks of trying the the different varieties they have, someone sat down beside you and spoke, "You're supposed to be keeping watch."

You didn't turn knowing that it was just your brother, his voice sounding angrier than before.

"I'm not Lucas' babysitter, Theo. Haven't I already mentioned that to you before?" You answered back, looking at him-his jaw clenched with his eyes not looking at you. You knew that he was controlling himself and not hit you and make a scene in the Sinema Club.

"You better not screw this up, Y/N or I won't be there to save you from them." He warned, more like threatened really, with the tone he used.

You just rolled your eyes and before you knew it, he was gone from his seat. You turned to look for him in the crowd trying to catch his spikey hair only to come face to face with a chest. Looking up at the owner, you saw Brett with a smile plastered on his face.

"Let's dance," he pulled you out of the chair and away from your drink, much to your disappointment, and led you to the platform where there were people already filling the space with their sweaty bodies grinding against each other.

"Wait, my drink-"

"That can wait, c'mon." He was smiling as he wrapped an arm around your waist to keep you from getting away.

"Brett," you groaned, knowing that the werewolf was not going to give up on something he wanted; especially you.

With his hands making your arms wrap around his neck, he closed the gap between the two of you as he held you close. You can still see the smile he wore on his face that seemed to get wider as he leaned down, you smelled the alcohol he drank when his breath fanned your cheek. Feeling his lips brush against your jaw, it planted kisses up to your ear; tickling you and sending shivers up your spine.

With his hands on your hips, he started to move in a swaying motion before he pulled away and held your hand up and twirled you around making you laugh at the carefree feeling you enjoyed whenever you were with him especially now.

After some time you spent on that platform with Brett, you felt a sudden change in the atmosphere and you knew Brett felt it too because the two of you looked at each other questioningly. With the silent looks you shared, you knew instantly that something was wrong.

Stepping down the platform, you followed Brett through the crowd and into what was another space behind the club itself. You didn't know what happened next because all you knew was that you saw the spikes already out of the chimera's arms and back and he had his target where he wanted to. Brett immediately went in and pried Lucas off of Mason, throwing him as far away as he could from the human before telling him to run. When you felt Mason was not going to move any time soon, you went in and pulled him out of harm's way and into a safer corner.

"What was that?" He exclaimed, his breathing erratic from panicking and in a state of shock at what just happened. The both of you watched as Brett was thrown against one of the metal stands with a loud bang before he replied with a kick to the gut, sending Lucas off of him.

You knew at this point you've already screwed up the plan with Mason getting involved and in time, getting the McCall pack deeper in this situation without any of them giving up. But it doesn't matter now, because all you knew was that once you heard Brett's pained growl, you turned your back against your brother as well as the doctors and started to feel the pain in your bones as it cracked and morphed into a new and different structure before you fell on all fours on the floor.

"Y/N?" you heard Mason whisper as he looked at you with concern and a hint of fright in his voice. (A/N: I didn't really mention the fur color coz I know once I tell you guys that the color of the fur is the opposite of Theo's fur color (which is white), all of you would go 'ugh, not again' over the millionth, sooo overused, and not special anymore white wolf created on wattpad.. because I know I would, so I'll just leave it up to you guys to imagine whatever fur color you want)

You barked a growl and got the attention of the Chimera before you launched at it, the size of your body being larger and heavier in comparison than a normal wolf's size helped in sending the chimera to the floor. You scratched and bit at it, careful not to touch any of the poisonous spikes protruding out of his skin.

Once Lucas took control of the direction of the fight between the two of you, he was fast as he struck you on your side and sent you flying back. Standing to his full height, he stalked you and readied himself to attack again. But before he can do that, someone already knocked him off and arms carefully maneuvered you out of the way.

Trying to stand up and ignoring the pain that shot through your sides, you whined and made your way back to try and help Scott, knowing now full well where your loyalty lies now.

"Y/N," you saw Brett in front of you with his hands up in a way of stopping you from going any further. "You're hurt." He gestured to the patch of fur that was starting to grow redder as your fur absorbed the blood, ignoring his own hurt the way the scratch on his side bled also.

You only ignored him and made your way back to where Kira was fighting off Lucas with her katana, the Thunder Kitsune having the upper hand. With Lucas rebounding off of the wall from Kira's kick, he ran towards her ready to hit which you took it as an opportunity to lunge at him and kick him full force which then sent him falling to the floor with a loud thud.

When the dark color that filled his eyes turned back to his normal ones before it finally closed, everyone was quiet from what they just witnessed. But the silence was over as quick as it happened when you saw Kira started swinging her katana and speaking her mother's native tongue with eyes that glowed a fiery color that you recognized were set on one target to finish with a killing blow.

As fast as Kira ran to Lucas' unconscious body, Scott was already there to stop her from taking someone's life. When he saw the look of recognition and realization on his girlfriend's face, he then looked around and asked if everyone was okay in which the people in the room nodded in reply.

Once you felt that everyone seemed to have calmed down from the adrenaline, you inwardly groaned in a corner when you felt your bones mold back to its true form. Brett was immediately on your side, a jacket in his hands that covered you well enough. You knew that you had a lot of explaining to do to Scott and his pack the way their eyes saw the transformation.

With arms wrapped around you protectively, you watched from the side as Scott and Liam started to lift and move Lucas' body out of the club. But before they can even move him an inch, a spike shot out of nowhere and straight through Lucas' mid torso. Brett's arms tightened almost immediately while the spike was reeled back from the body to its owners, the gasps sounded over the booming songs from outside in the club as all of you followed the direction from where the spike was coming from.

"Why did you do that?" Scott yelled, looking up at the three figures standing on the rafters and lightning rig.

"His condition was terminal," You recognized the modified voice of one of them, the clicking noise from their suit sounding as they started to move away.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked again.

"Failure." At that, you watched them walk away.

But before they all left, one of them spoke again.

"Y/N."

Brett could only growl and move you even closer to him as he looked at them with yellow glowing eyes, his anger showing as he bared his teeth at them in a territorial manner. Feeling tears start to blur your sight, you breathed in deep and regained control of your thoughts. You were now sure where you belonged to and what to do to stop your brother and those scientists from creating anymore abominations.

~~~

Hope you enjoyed this one! Also, a reminder on me having already started my second semester this week, I'll be posting imagines at a slow pace since I'm going to be back having such busy schedules and with the requests you have in mind, just keep on sending them because even though you won't see me post yours right away, I will surely be doing them :)

Much love from the Philippines ♥ :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
155K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.