Danger Days

By FrnksFrThMmrs

A young girl runs away from Battery City. She meets the Fabulous Killjoys. A fanfiction based off My Chemica... More

Look Alive, Sunshine
Na Na Na (Na Na Na)
Bulletproof Heart
SING
Planetary [GO!]
The Only Hope For Me is You
DESTROYA
Vampire Money
Summertime
Traffic Report
I Do My Talking with a Laser Beam
Turn Away
You Can Run Away With Me, Anytime You Want
Divided
Exterminate
Piggies
Kill One Another
Brainwashed
Am I Losing Myself?
Get Scarred
Trust No One
Where is your God?
Not Me.
Wonder
Kill All Your Friends
He's Back
If You Stay...
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/
Dreams
The Other Side
Friends or Foes
How Do You Save A Life?
Broken Promises, and Burning Tears.
The Black Parade
We Watched Our Lives on the Screen
✪ Forever a Killjoy ✪

Friends.

2.7K 122 8
By FrnksFrThMmrs

Jet star woke up in the bright room. He was sitting in a chair, his wrists bound at his back. At a quick glance around he noticed three empty chairs next to him. He tried to remember what had gotten him there.

He had gone to Korse's office, escorted by dracs of course, after being called down. He'd walkied in, Korse had smiled at him, then…

Nothing. Just black and a sharp pain in the back of his head. At least they hadn't drugged him. A small mercy.

He looked around the room again, this time slowly. In the far corner of the room there was a door, blocked by a man with dark hair.

"Hello Jet Star," Party Poison was leaning against the door, absentmindedly playing with the white ray gun in his hands.

"Party, I don't know what the hell you're trying to prove but I'm not going to talk-"

"Whoa. Slow down there. Who said anything about making you talk?" Party smirked, "I had a completely different plan."

"Care to explain it?"

"Might as well. In a little bit the rest of your friends will show up here."

"Why?"

"To keep you contained and monitored until Dr. Death Defying and his team of reinforcements can show up. You see, Korse figures it's better to just wipe you out completely rather than try to make you into productive members of society. So I've been assigned to keep you here; to prevent you from escaping and to ensure that Dr. Death still has good reason for coming here."

It didn't really shock Jet. It was expected of Korse to try and destroy as many Killjoys as possible at one time. Very efficient. Very BL/Ind.

"So when will the others get here?"

Party scoffed. "I wasn't expecting you to be so blasé. It really takes the fun out of everything. Though it does fit your title. Killjoy." He pushed himself off the door, moving to stand in front of Jet.

"To answer your question, any minute now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.4K 16
Paranoia - a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts, which are ascribed to the supposed hos...
420 18 23
The year is 2019, and Better Living Industries has taken over the only part of the world that survived the 2012 Great Fires: Battery City, California...
29K 891 31
Suicide Spark was a fearless killjoy. She belonged to no group or zone, nothing could hold the red haired, passionate girl down for one second. That...
74.8K 3.2K 43
(Book #1 of the Danger Trilogy) ::COMPLETED:: "Racing shadows in the moonlight, through the desert on a hot night, and for a second there we'd wo...