Sex Crave(Editing)(Complete)

De ima1Dchick

I love sex. I am addicted to it. I love to watch porn, read books about it, and even hear about it. I love th... Mais

Sex Crave
Chapter 1- Frustration
Chapter 2. Frustration PT.2
Chapter 3. I'm not that easy
Chapter 5. Mr. Chocolate Eyes
Chapter 6- I NEED SEX
Chapter 7- Filler chappie
Chapter 8- Movies With Riley
Chapter 9- The Nonvirgin
Chapter 10. Just Friends.
Chapter 11. Anxiety.
Chapter 12. I Think I'm Pregnant.
Chapter 13. Final Results.
Chapter 14. Filler Chapter.
Chapter 15. Party, Party, Party.
Chapter 16. Hangover and Do-overs.
Chapter 17. Mistakes.
Chapter 18. Break-Ups.
Chapter 19. S-E-X.
Chapter 20. Feelings
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23. Vacation
Chapter 24. Wedding
Chapter 24. I Like You
Chapter 25. Choose Me Not Her!
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. Good Things Always Come To A End
Chapter 28. Author's Note Plus More.
Chapter 29. Beautiful Soul.
Chapter 30. Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
Chapter 31. Lies, Breakups, and the Forgotten.
Chapter 31. Lies, Breakups, and The Forgotten Part 2
Chapter 32. Problem.
Chapter 33. Solution
Chapter 34. Tonight My Name Is Charlotte
Chapter 35. My Choice
Chapter 36. Rick Greene
Chapter 37. conclusion
Epilogue

Chapter 4. Stepbrother

38.8K 327 17
De ima1Dchick

"RACHEL!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I huffed as I was too comfortable to get out of my bed. I looked at the clock and it read 8 AM. Why was she waking me up so early on a Saturday morning? "RACHEL!" she yelled again.

"What?" I screamed with annoyance in my voice knowing she could hear it. I wanted her to know that I was angry for being woken up.

"Get dressed and be ready to leave, we're leaving at 8:30." She said not yelling anymore. She must of been in her room now and sounding closer.

"Where are we going?" I asked not wanting to get out of bed.

"Remember I said i had something to tell you last night? I'll tell you in the car, just get ready."

I let out a loud scream angrily. I did not want to get up. I hated my mom for this. I'm sure she heard me and I could see her rolling her eyes now but she made me like this. Spoiled.

After taking a shower and stuff i realized I had a huge hickey on my neck from last night. i went to my closet and picked out a red high waist skirt that flares at the bottom with a black cropped top that had studs at the top of it. I put on some black boots and started on my make up. I did my hair afterwards just straightening it hiding the hickey then just as i was rubbing on my lip gloss I heard my moms car horn beeping. I sprayed on some perfume then ran out the door.

"I wished that you would cover more skin." My mom said as I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you just say I look nice for once?" I said still annoyed by her.

"You always look nice sweetie but I don't like how these hormonal teenage guys always look at you." She sighed.

"They would do that even if i had on baggy clothes and showed no skin." I bragged sounding conceited. I'm not by the way.

We pulled up into Ihop and before getting out the car she turned to me. Before she could get a word out, I beat her to it. "Is this about the guy you have been secretly seeing?" I said.

"Wait, how did you know?" She says, her eyebrows frowning.

"I'm not stupid mom, I have realized the late nights and your change of clothing in the past few months." I say.

"Very well then, are you ready to meet him." She asked.

"Sure." I said shrugging.

We made our way inside and my mom pointed him out. But beside him was another guy. a much younger guy the looked just like him. A much sexier guy that looked my age. As we walked over to then and they noticed us, I could feel the guys eyes on me. The guy my mom has been seeing got up opening a chair for my mom then one for me then going back over to his chair.

"Rachel, this its John. The man I told you about." Mom said smiling.

"Hello, nice to meet you John." I said giving him my best smile. He greeted me back before turning to the other guy. "This is my son Noah, Noah meet Anne and Rachel." He said.

I smiled at Noah as he shook hands with my mom. He gave me a smile back giving me a long stare until he looked away at my mom.

After getting our good we set there talking and eating. We got to know each other better and it was a nice breakfast.

John Horton was a very wealthy lawyer like my mom and that's how they met. He was very nice and I was already growing to like him. Him and Noah's mom got divorce when she cheated and ran off with a younger guy. That was a horrible story and I felt Noah tense up when his dad told us about it.

Noah he was a freshman in college. He was studying to also become a lawyer like his father. The whole time through breakfast i could feel him stealing glances of me but I didn't mind because he was really cute.

When two thirty hit I shot up turning to my mom. "Mom we have to go, Tyler is picking me up at three and I need to change." I said.

"Sweetie can't you reschedule." She says shooting a 'I'm sorry my daughter is being rude' glare at John.

"No I can't reschedule." I said annoyed.

"Sweetie you just went out with him last night."

"And we had a great time and that's why were going out again today." I said.

"Excuse me John maybe we can meet up later."

"Why doesn't he just come over, it's not like he hadn't before and this time you won't have to sneak around." I said and he almost spit his drink out. He must of thought I didn't know this whole time.

"Well would you like too?" she said nervously to John.

"Uh yeah, sure." He said.

When we pulled up to my house Tyler's car was already sitting outside. He got out coming over to me. "I'm so sorry I'm late, let me change and then I'll be out." I said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"babe you look hot."he said talking about what I had on. I giggled as i felt the blood rush to my cheeks. He pressed his lips to mine and when we parted my mom, John, and Noah was watching us.

"Tyler this is John, my moms boyfriend and his son Noah." I said as they said their hellos. "let me change be right back."

I went up to my room putting on some black Spandex shorts, my high shocks, and a Jersey. I fixed my hair leaving it down still because of the hickey then put on my converse. i rolled the Jersey up making my belly show and changed out my belly piercing. I put on a hat then walked out. When I got downstairs they were in the living room. "Bye guys, come on Tyler." I said as my mom stood up waking toward me. She tried pulling my shirt down but i stopped her. "Mom I'm not five years old." She signed then handed me some money.

"Be home on time and don't repeat last night. I heard you come in after one."

I kissed her cheek. "okay bye love you." I said leaving out with Tyler.

"I like the whole look." He smiled. "You look sexy"

"thanks." I said.

We got to the game and there were lots of people there from school. I got to go with the team in the field as I sat on the bench with the bench warmers. Tyler, however was in the game. After long four quarters and of cheering him on, the game came to an end. They won big time and Tyler ran over to me picking me up spinning me around excitedly. "You're my lucky charm, we've never beat this team before." He said as he kissed me.

He was all sweaty and stinky but I didn't care. I just kissed him back. "Wanna go celebrate with the rest of the team?" He asked me in between breathes after that long kiss. I nodded my head bringing my lips back to his. I could kiss him all day and never get tired of it.

Everybody met up at the smoothie place down the street from the school. When we walked in it was packed. All the football players where at one table with the cheerleaders and other people but Tyler walked me over to a quiet table in the back.

After ordering our food he turned toward me. "So Rachel what's your favorite color."

"Yellow."

"Mines is green, what about your favorite song" he asked.

I answered him as we kept throwing questions back and forth getting to know each other. We had a lot of things in common and whenever he told me stories, he always made me laugh. I loved his personality and today was just as good as yesterday. We sat there for hours talking.

As he finished telling me a very funny story about his child hood a lot of the football players came over with some cheerleaders. "Hey Tyler, why you never come over there?" They asked looking from him to me. I blushed shyly as he smiled at me.

"Just talking to Rachel" he said.

"Are you two dating now? Rachel usually turns ever guy down." One of them said.

"Not me." Tyler bragged smiling at me.

"We about to head to Henry's house, he got a pool, y'all coming?" He said.

"We good, we about to go over my house." Tyler said.

"Damn Tyler it's like that, you start dating the hottest girl in school and now you too good for us." He joked.

"I'll call you later dude." Tyler chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler kissed me goodnight as I got out of his car and going up to my door. I had fallen asleep at his house and it was already after two in the morning. I was going to be in trouble but once i seen John's car was still here, she might go easy on me. When i make it in I don't see anyone then I became grossed out since they were most likely in her room together.

I shut my bedroom door behind me locking it as i stepped out of my shoes and high socks. I took off my shorts next then my shirt. I grabbed a ponytail holder throwing my hair in a messy bun. As i got closer to my bed I seen a lump and got scared. I slowly pulled the cover back and there was Noah. His eye shot open as he looked at me.

"Am I dreaming?" He asked.

"No." I scoffed irritated. Why was he in my bed.

"Are you sure, I usually do dream about hot girls in sexy bra and panties." He says smirking.

I looked down at myself realizing I only had on my black lace bra and matching underwear. I pulled the cover over my body and gave him a deathly stare. "what are you doing in here?" I said.

"that couch downstairs was not comfortable or the beds in the other bedrooms and I couldn't fall asleep so I came up here. You're sheets smell amazing by the way." He said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him that's when i realized he was shirtless and only wore briefs. "like what you see."he said noticing me looking.

I blushed as I stood up backing away letting the cover fall from my exposed body. "No i don't." I said smirking.

"Well I definitely like what I'm seeing." He said as he slowly looked up and down my body. "Nice tattoos by the way." He laughed.

I looked down at myself confused and noticed all the hickeys I had. They were on my stomach, the top of my breasts, my inner thighs, and neck. I blushed embarrassed as i looked at myself in the mirror.

Me and Tyler made out when we got to his house and it led to this. We didn't have sex and I still don't know what an orgasm feels like but Tyler did suck and kiss on almost every part of my body. The closest he got to my lady part though was my inner thighs, no closer than that. It was just all a huge tease but i did return the favor.

"Looks like somebody had a good time tonight." Noah smirked.

"Shut up you don't even know me now get out." I said turning to him again.

"Your going to make me sleep on the couch?" He said sadly.

I huffed then turned to my drawer putting on a huge shirt that read UCLA that I got from this college guy I use to date. I snatched my duvet from him and have him a blanket. "Just stay on you're side of the bed." I said.

"My side? I didn't know i had one?" He smirked.

"Just stay on the left side of my bed." I said correcting myself as he chuckled.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

61.1K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...
20K 656 20
“So you’re basically saying that I'm not allowed to love?” “No, you are allowed to love, just not him.” My father told me. I got up out my seat and s...
243K 3.2K 27
I am going to be a senior in highschool but I am still a virgin.. That needs to change;quick. I'm tired of feeling like I don't exist, hated, unwante...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...