Be mine {Completed}✔

By kiranhafeez

Stay in your limits. Don't think that I don't know anything. I cannot forget what you and your mother did to... More

Author's Note.
Prologue
Life's bitterness.
The wedding
The Wedding Night
The Morning...!
Vallima...
Our Journey to Karachi
Home sweet Home
First Morning..!!
Night and you
It hurts...!!
Dear Diary..!
Offended Me..& His sorry!!
New beginning
Thank youuuuuuu!!!
Shopping..!!
Dreamy Night..!
Surprise oR??
Whatttt???
Wishes & Good bye
Missing You..!
She's Mine...!
Author's Note.
The consummation.
Bitter Truth
His Pain,Her Healing
New Journey.
Reunion.
Epilogue
Sequel is out

New Beginning 2

94.6K 4.4K 538
By kiranhafeez

You don't really know how beautiful a girl is until you meet her,all her beauty is in her personality.
                    __Zac  Efron

Jahan's P.O.V.
I opened the door to call zeeniya for dinner.And as I opened the door I froze.What was in front of me stuck my eyes on it.

Zeeniya was sitting in front of dressing table.Her reflection was clear in the mirror.She was in her own deep thoughts.She was wearing pink shirt and white trouser.Her long wet curly hairs were opened on her back.she was slowly slowly combing her hairs.

As I entered the room the first thing I saw was her.She was lost in her thoughts and made me lost in her.The simple beauty I saw today.Her face was pure of any makeup. But she was still looking the most beautiful girl of the world.I can't describe how I feel seeing her in my room like this.

I felt my heart jumping.Her eyes were shivering a little.Her hairs were making her more beautiful.I was completely lost in her.

What are doing you doing Jahan!! Stop watching her like this.

My conscience wake me up and I diverted my eyes.

What the hell is happening to me?

She's making me crazy.I will not look at her.I don't have to developed a soft corner for her.

I talked to myself and ensure that I won't again lost in her.She is nothing to me.

Do you understand she is nothing..nothingggg

I nodded agreeing to myself.I turn to call her and again she caught my eyes.I had to fight with myself to remove my eyes from her.

I cleared my throat and pulled myself out of her effect.

She saw me and stands up.She was looking so pretty in that pink shirt that for a while I was not  able to look away.she was without her dupatta.I just stole one glimpse of her and then averted my eyes.

"Umm..dinner is ready."I said and she nodded.

"Coming." She said and I waited for her.I saw how she made a messy bun of her hairs and picked dupatta and placed it on her head.Her few hairs were hanging out of her bun on her neck and some locks were placed on her face. In her pink dupatta with her locks she was making me crazy.My eyes again and again were looking at her.

Stop now Jahan.

She's not that pretty..

I scratched my head and went out of the room and she followed me.

What was I doing?why I was looking at her like this?

Jahan you should stop yourself from that stupidity you do when you saw her.

I was talking to myself while going to the dining hall.I and zeeniya seated and started our dinner.

I looked at her while having my meal.she was eating silently. I wanted her to talk or say something.This silence was killing me.

Speak up zeeniya..!

If she' s not talking you should talk.

My conscience was telling me to talk but my ego was not allowing me.

Why should I talk to her?

I am not interested in talking to her.

I tried to not look at her.I fixed my eyes on my plate and had my meal.After dinner I took the plates and went to kitchen and kept them there. zeeniya followed me.

I was about to go but she asked me.

"Tea or coffee?" I looked at her and said.

"Tea." I said and turn to go but she again called me but this time by my name.

"Jahan." She called me and a sudden smile appeared on my face.

I don't know why I smiled.

Why are you smiling idiot! Stop smiling.

I turn and she asked me to show her the place of the things.I showed her the places  of all the stuff and cooking things.

I went to my room and open my bag and took out my laptop.I start working.I send some mails and was checking some figures in file when she entered in the room.

She put tea on side table.and went to sit on sofa.I start taking small sips of tea while working.

I saw her standing up and went near bags.She opened her bags and start taking out her clothes.I saw her struggling with her hairs.Some of her hair locks were coming out of her messy bun.she was again and again tugging them behind her ear but they all locks were coming out again,disturbing her.

How it feel to touch her hair???

Stop what are you thinking.

She's looking....!

Don't say that word stop..

My inner fight was continued while i was enjoying her situation. I smiled looking at her face.She dropped all the clothes she was holding and opened her hair.She placed them on her shoulder and then took the clothes.

She opened the wardrobe  but was shocked to see that the wardrobe was full of my stuff.

I think for a moment and went toward her.I stand close to her.she looked at me and gave me way.I settle my all clothes and stuff at one side and moved back.I was going when she said.

"Thanks." I smiled not turning to her.

Stop smiling.whenever you heard  her voice you smile.

Stop smiling like an idiot.

I sat on bed and start working again.She went to washroom and after coming back she start offering prayer.I completed my work and took my files and laptop and placed it on table and went to do wudu.

After wudu I start praying my Salah .When I came to sleep I saw her sitting on the bed.I lay down next to her and turn off the lights.

I was trying to sleep when she called me.I felt the change in my heart beating on listening her voice.

"Jahan." She called me and I was not able to answer her cause of my heart.

My heart was beating was developing a strange feeling inside me.

"Hmmm." I just  hummed.

"When will you go to office tomorrow?" She asked and I was shocked.

Whatttt!

Why she is asking ??

I turn to her and asked.

"Why? Why are you asking?" I looked at her who was looking adorable in moonlight.

You are again changing your route.

"I'm just generally asking." She said and I didn't reply to her and closed my eyes.

"So 8am or 9am?" She asked and I smiled on her cuteness.

"9am." I slowly answered and I could feel her happiness with my closed eyes.

I heard her whisper. She thought I didn't listen but I did.

"Good night Jahan." She slowly whispered and I smiled on her whispering.

Good night zeeniya.

I said in my heart and turn to face her.As I turn I feel something on my face.I opened my eyes and saw hairs on my face.it was of zeeniya.

She turned to other side and throw her hair on bed which fell on my face.The fragrance of her hairs was making me crazy.

I was trying to sleep but this sudden incident of hair stole my sleep.I was now not able to sleep.

I slowly removed her hairs from my face and placed them on bed.I was slowly touching her hair.It was a great feeling making my heart skips its beat.

Dammit..! I tired to run away from her and she just make e forgot what I wanted to do.

Zeeniya you are testing my patience..

I turn to other side in order to save my self from that enchantment in which I was drowning.I closed my eyes and trying to sleep.

Stop thinking about her..

Stop..remember she is nothing..

I reminded myself and try to sleep but how when your eyes are closed but you mind and heart is showing you the only picture, which makes you flutter.

I was in the same condition  spend my all night in changing the sides.I don't know when I fell asleep.

Next morning again I was woke up by zeeniya.I offered my Salah in masjid and when i returned i saw zeeniya reciting Quran. I saw her getting up and I again lay down on bed to have some sleep.

I slept and woke up with some sound.Some ringing sound in my ear.I got up and saw a alarm clock placed near my pillow.

Zeeniya...

I got up and saw my suit placed on the side of zeeniya.I smiled and went to take shower.I got ready.

I went to comb my hair and saw her bangles on dressing table.Her jewellery and bangles were spread on the dressing table.I touched her bangles.suddenly a desire of playing with her hand full of bangle came in my heart.My heart felt a pinch.My breath start increasing.

I immediately averted my eyes from her things.

What is happening to me?

I should not think about her.

I checked myself and went downstairs.I saw her standing near the dinning table.She just took my breath away.

What is she? Making me crazy at every step.

When I saw her standing in pink frock,bangles in her hands,my pace slow down.

I should control myself.

I averted my eyes and and went to her.she moved aside and I sat on chair.I was not looking at her.I can't look at her.

You are driving me crazy.Stop looking so adorable so I could control on my eyes.

She was serving me my breakfast and I was not able to control to my heart beat.Her fragrance, the music of her bangles were enough for me to lost in her.I was again and again reminding myself that she is nothing to me.I should not look or think about her but my heart was beating on different rhyme.

Her bangles,her fragrance, her earrings which were moving in her ears were making me forget everything.

My heart start running fast.Her fragrance and closeness to me was sending strange feeling to my heart.I eat my breakfast hurriedly because I wanted to go from here.

I wanted to hide myself,my heart where I could not listen her and see her which makes me to just keep looking at her.

"Make a list of all kitchen stuff." I said to her and didn't bother to look at her.She handed me the list and I went outside.

I went to guard and instruct him about the security of the house.
I was about to sit in the car when I didn't know why but I turned. I turned to see her who was standing in the middle of the door of the hall.

She smiled and her smile brighten my heart.She waved and I sat in car.I start my car and I looked at her from back view mirror.she was still standing and smiling.

You are driving me crazy..!

I said to myself and drove my CaR out of the house. As I went out of the house,I stopped the car and start taking deep breaths to control my heart's condition.

What is she doing to me?whenever I looked at her,her smile,her fragrance,her eyes pulled me towards her.what is happening to me.I tried a lot to be at distance from her,she even came more closer to me.I don't want to think about her but all I think in my all  day is her.

I hold my head in my hands and was thinking about my condition.I tried to divert my mind and went to office.All day I spend in office was the worst because whenever I started doing any work,a smile,two eyes,some bangles music disturbed me.

I was so frustrated with myself.I was conscious or unconsciously was thinking about zeeniya.She was now nowhere but everywhere. She was inside me.

Zeeniya stop please.

I said and put my head in my hand defeated.

Finally it was night.I drove to home when I was about to ring the bell,door suddenly opened. Zeeniya was standing in front of me with her smile again making my heart flutter.

"Assalam-o-Alikum."she said and I answered her.I walked toward my room and she was following me.she was maybe placing her dupatta or something that her bangles again rings.Music of her bangles was enough to pinch my heart sweetly.

I went inside my room and she asked..

"How was your day?" She said and I was for once like.

You were my day.you were with me all the day then why are you asking.

I went to washroom for freshen up.when I came put zeeniya gave me tea ad asked me about my dinner time.

"In 10 minutes." I said and she went downstairs.

When I entered the dinning hall I saw her standing near my chair..my heart smiled looking at her who was waiting for me.

I liked her standing there waiting for me.

What are you zeeniya??

I controlled my smile,not wanting it to appear on my face.Her face fade away my all tiredness.I sat on chair and she went inside kitchen.I was waiting for her.I didn't start eating.

She came and placed the water jug on table and serve me my meal.we both start eating.Non of us was talking.After dinner I got up and before leaving I thanked her for dinner.

I went to my room.and start offering my Salah .After prayer I went to bed and lat down.I really wanted to sleep.I was so tired and so was my mind.I wanted sleep for my relaxation.

I was laying when I saw zeeniya coming.She started her prayer. As she completed her Salah and turn off the lights and came to sleep on bed.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.I was trying to sleep but the feeling of her being near to me was making me restless.I remain closed my eyes and was trying to sleep.I was about to doze off when...

When I smell her hairs.My all sleep was gone.I was completely awaken.He hairs were hanging on my forehead. My heart start beating fast.

Not again zeeniya..

She was leaning on me.She was making me crazy with her fragrance, with her touch and with her nearness.

Damn why is she so close to me?

Why she do all this  at night?

She came more near to me that I could even feel her breath on my neck.She leaned toward my chest maybe to listen my heart beat.

My heart was running faster.I was scared of zeeniya to listen it.She was making me lost my control.I can't be so enchanted to her.

Zeeniya what are you doing to me?stay away from me.

Your closeness to me making crazy.My heart is feeling such feelings which I had never felt before.what are you developing inside me.??

She slowly whispered.

"You are the best thing that happened  in my life.you don't know what you gave me."

She was saying and I was listening to her.Her voice was giving me peace.

She went back and took my hand and slowly placed it on her pillow.I felt something on my hand.And that was her face.

She put her face o my palm and was facing me.Her breath was touchig my arm.She held my arm with her hand.I was feeling her on my hand.Her feel was different.It was giving my heart a pleasure.

I heard her again.

"Good night Zindagi." She whispered and I can't control my smile and felt my heart flying,jumping.

After sometime, I opener my eyes to see her.She was sleeping peacefully.Some of her hairs were speared on her face.I slowly tugged her hairs.Her face was now clear.

Her eyes were closed.Her long lashes were laying on her cute face.I could not resist the desire of touching her lashes.I slowly touched her eyes and then her long curly lashes.

Touching her without any thought was giving me happiness.I was feeling her eyes,lashes under my fingers.I slightly touched her nose and then her nose pin.

I never noticed that she wore nose pin.She was looking beautiful in it.I was so lost in looking her that I didn't realized what I was doing.She moved a little and I came to my senses.

What was I doing?.
Why I was touching her?

Why is she effecting me?
Attraction? And me no way..

You better stay sway from her Jahan.

I scolded myself and immediately tried to turn but I forgot that she was sleeping on my hand.Her face was on my hand.

I didn't look at her and closed my eyes.But her breath and her touch on my hand disturbed me again.

You can't run from your feeling Jahan.

I said to myself and now I was compelled by my heart.I opened my eyes and turn to her.I looked at her.I felt my heart about to stop.

I can't take this anymore.

I moved slowly toward her.I was now very close to her.I slowly went more closer to her and put my hand around her waist. Her. face was still on my hand.

I knew if zeeniya got up what will happened but for now I really need this.I wrap my arm around her and a little pull her closer.She groaned a little and then she held my shirt in her fist.Her head was now buried in my chest and I was feeling her.I actually pulled her into hug.

She was ow so near to me that I could feel her.My heart was jumping.I felt peace and happiness.I higher her tightly wrapping my arm around her.

What are you zeeniya?You are effecting me girl.You are making me crazy.

I didn't want to listen anything.I didn't want to remember anything but her but was now in my arms.I put my chin on her head and closed my eyes.
  ....... ...... ......... .........

I was sleeping when I felt something heavy on my arm.I opened my eyes and saw zeeniya sleeping so close to me.we were hugging each other.

What did I did?

Damn you Jahan.

I looked at the clock.it was 4am.I slowly moved zeeniya back and placed her head on my hand as she slept at night.I don't want her to find us in embrace of each other.

I again closed my eyes but still was scolding myself for lossing control. For letting her do close to me.

Actually I bring her close to me.
I will now stay away from her.

I dot want to develop feeling for her whose mother just made us all suffer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a month after that night that I ignored her.I tried to stay away from her.My heart was shouting inside me but I didn't listen to him.

Every passing day,I was hurting myself for not looking at her.I slept without looking at her.I didn't talk to her without reason.Everyday,she looks pretty and I not allowed myself to look at her.She done all my work but I just avoided hy.

Every night when she slept next to me.My heart shouted to take a look at her.I wanted to look her,to feel her but no I can't do this.

I can't do this.Her eyes,her nose,her lips everything was calling me but I can't look at her.if I do I will lost myself.

A tear escaped from my eye.I didn't know what should I probably do.I now can't stay away from her.I can't hurt her.I was living a double meaningless life.

I was frustrated by myself and one day I spit my all anger on zeeniya.She placed my files in study and I was in own mind's condition shouted at her.

I hurt her and I knew it.When I was shouting at her,a tear escaped from her eye and that was enough to punch my heart.

I went out and reached office leaving zeeniya there in home alone all hurt. I cancelled all my meeting and saw that idiotic file for which I shouted on her.

I immediately throw that file out of my table.I hold my head in my hands.

All day I spent in timbering zeeniya.Her eyes filled with tears were killing me.I hurt her,badly. How can I do this???!!!

At 9 I entered house.I was about to ring the bell when she opened it.it was now always happen when I reach to bell she opened the door.

How does she know that I am going to ring.

She greeted me and I answered her.I went to my room and today she didn't follow me.I sat on bed and start thinking to apology. She entered and I looked st her.she was looking so pale,so tired.

"Dinner?" She asked looking down.

"5 minutes." I said and she nodded and went out

Why is she not reacting?she must not talk to me or she must fight with me but she's so quite.

I went downstairs and had my dinner with zeeniya.

I was looking at her time to time but she kept her eyes on her plate. She was trying to control her tears those tears which cause of me.

I  felt not eating anymore. I cleaned my hand and she spoke.

"Anything else?" She asked and I didn't reply her.I could feel the pain in her voice.

I controlled myself and answered nothing and went to my room.I offered my Salah  and lay down on bed.I saw her praying and then she came to sleep.I closed my eyes but there was no sleep in my eyes.

After sometime I feel her getting up from the bed.After a while I turn to the other side and waited for sometime.

I opened my eyes to see her.She was sitting on floor.Moonlight was making her face  shiny.Her eyes were teary making my heart hurt.she took sweep breath and opened her hairs and placed them on one shoulder.My heart skip its beat.

She took my breath away.She was looking so beautiful that I couldn't remove my eyes from her.She turn to see me and I closed my eyes to show that I was sleeping.

I opened my eyes after a while and fixed my eyes on her. Her tears were rolling down on her checks.My heart was feeling hurt seeing her like that.

You are responsible for these tears.She's crying because of you.

My conscience shake me and felt guilt inside me.I saw her writing diary.I never knew that she wrote diary.I was lost in he,in her beauty but what was disturbing me was her tears which were again and again rolling down on her cheeks.

I'm sorry zeeniya I shouldn't shout at you..

After sometime she closed her diary and came to bed.I closed my eyes.I felt her laying.Waiting for a time,I turn to her side and saw her sleeping.Her eyes were closed.I was looking at her eyes.Her lashes were wet.I heart a hurt raising in my heart.

I saw she was holding her diary.Her arms were binded on her chest and in her arms she was holding her diary.

I kept looking at her face. After sometime,she turned to my side and her diary slipped from her hand.it was now laying on bed openly. I hold her dairy and before I could close it I saw written.

My new life Jahan.

I looked at her and then again diary.I was about to read her diary but I stopped myself in doing so.

Before putting diary aside I opened it from the start pages and on one page I stopped.The page was entitled as "My wishes"
I read the wishes and looked at her sleepy face.There were stains of tears on her face.A lock was laying on her face and I removed it from her face and tugged it behind her ear.

Next morning will be the new day of our life. I promise I never let you cry.I promise never make you alone.I promise never ever will hurt you again.

I said to her and leaned toward her.I kissed her forehead and holds her hand and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning I was again woke up with loud sound of alarm.I got up and saw alarm clock placed near my ear.

Zeeniyaaaa...

I offered my Salah  and again sat on bed.she recited Quran and left the room.I was watching her going out.she took shawl with her that means she is going out.After a while I went to see her through window.She was smelling flowers which makes me smile.

I wanted to apology but how??

Sorry zeeniya.

I saw her turning and I immediately hide myself.I went yo bed and start thinking how yo sorry her.

I fell asleep while thinking.I was again ruddly awaken by that damn alarm clock.

Damn this clock!! One day I will break each alarm clock of my house..

I started to get ready.I was standing in front of the mirror and was preparing to say sorry.

You can do it Jahan come on ..!

I encouraged myself and went downstairs to have breakfast.She was in kitchen ..I went directly to her but she remained herself busy.

"Umm..I.." I tried to speak but she ignored me.

She was controlling her tears.she coughed to stop her tears.

"I'm sorry." Finally I said and she turn who was going inside kitchen.

"I'm..I'm s...sorry." I said and she didn't looked at me.

" breakfast." She said and I took my breakfast.I was looking at her time to time but she was busy in drinking juice.

I felt her lashes wet but she was not allowing her tears to come out.she was actually pushing them back and in doing so she was coughing.

After breakfast I stand there for sometime but again was ignored by her.

I went to my room and after 5 minutes I saw her coming.she went directly to wardrobe finding something.

"Listen." I called her but she didn't turn.

"I'm sorry." I said and she turned to me.

"Are you talking to me?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes actually." And I was interrupted by a call.

It was from my office.there was an important meeting.

I was about to apology but she interrupted me and was not in mood of talking.

I went to office and the whole day I was just thinking about her.Her eyes and her face was roaming in front of my eyes.

Finally it was night.I came to home and put my hand to ring the bell and before I could ring she opened the door.

How does she know that I was about to ring the bellHow she always got to know??

I looked at her and our eyes met.She was looking damn beautiful in red frock with matching earings and bangles.she lower her eyes and greeted me and I answered her.

We both start walking toward room.I was feeling her walking beside me.The voice of her bangles was making my heart skipping its beat.

I stopped when I noticed her not walking with me. I turned to see her and it took hard to remove my eyes from her.

She told me that she was going to make tea for me and I nodded.I entered my room.and sat on bed.waiting for her to come.

After sometime she came in and was holding tea.She placed it on table and was about to go when I called her.

"Sunno." And she stopped.

She turned to me and I stand in front of her.

"I tried to say it in morning but.." I stopped and again continued.

"I'm..I'm sorry really sorry." I said and looked at her.

"Really sorry? For what." She asked and I looked at her.

"You know." I said but she I thought this time was not going to loose.

She was looking directly into my eyes and asking for a reason of my sorry but before I could say any further the lights gone.

There was all dark.I could not find my mobile so I quietly went out of the room.I bring candles in room.She was calling my name.I heard her.

I placed candles on table and took my mobile.I came to her who was standing in the middle of the room.

She asked me about my going and I told her about the candles.I told her that its my house so I can walk here in dark.

I came near to her.I was searching the words to start.

"I was saying." I said and she said.

"You were saying?" She looked directly into my eyes.

"Sorry." I said and she again asked.

"My question is the same.sorry for what?" She said looking at me and I got to know that how much she is stubborn and hurt.

You are not going to be forgiven easily Jahan  Ahmad.

"For yesterday's behaviour.i ..I didn't want to shout."

"But you shouted.you scared me.you showed me my limits." She said and I could see her eyes getting wet.

I hurt her and now its my time to fade that hurt away from her heart.

"You heart me badly and you showed me my limits yesterday." She said.

She was crying and i was looking at her.I wanted her to spill her heart out.

"We are living like strangers. I think i'm a burden to you.I always been a burden to everyone. ."
She paused and continued.

You are sorry only for yesterday's behavior but what about the whole month how you treated me.I'm your wife who having feelings and emotions."  She was saying and I was looking at her who was crying badly....

She sat on the floor and was crying.I sat in front of her.

"Anything else?" I said and she looked at me.

"You said this is your home.then where is my home?" And heart got punch.Her words shake me from inside.

I said my house? Really.?
I hurt her again. And she is not a burden.

"This is our home.and you are not a burden for me." I said and she looked at me for once and again looked down.

"Sorry.. Really sorry". I said and she looked up with her teary eyes making my heart lost.

I hold my ears and called her.she looked at me and I said.

"Now my sorry is accepted?" I  said and she smiled with tears in her eyes.

She removed my hands from.my ears and sweetly said.

"You are forgiven." I smiled looking at her.I saw her eyes getting wet again and she coughed again.

"Don't do it." I said and she looked at me questioningly.

"What?" She asked.

"Don't pish your tears back." She was surprised on my state.

"You coughed when you tried to stop your tears." I said and wiped her tears ways from her face.

Looking at you from this closeness is making me forget everything zeeniya.what ate you.you are developing inside me strange feeling everyday.

I kept looking at her.we were so closed to each other but we didn't realized.I was lost in her dark black eyes.

It was my cell phone who bring is to our senses and we both got up. I start talking on mobile while she went to balcony.I saw her smiling and here my heart smile looking looking her .

I don't why but when she smiles I smiled.her tears hurt me and her smile makes me happy.Her eyes caught me to hers.Her voice make my heart run fast.What is happening to me and seeing her like this smiling my heart was fluttering.

I called her and asked for dinner.The lights were still off.we went out and I looked behind to see her.She was Following me. I turned on the generator and we had our dinner together.

This was the first day when I was not fighting with my inner.I was feeling relieved. I was enjoying being with her.I was liking this feeling inside me for her.

~~~~~''''''''''''~~~~~'''~

Next morning she woke me up and we both offered our Salah .After prayer she was going out when I called her.

"Zeeniya." And she turned so shocked because I called her by her name. For the first time  I guess.

I ask her if she is going out so I can join her and she agreed.

We both went to our lawn.we start walking but were silent.

Come on Jahan you have you start.

I tried but failed.

"I wanted to say.." I said and start scratching my head.

Its difficult very difficult.

"What is it Jahan?" She asked and I walked toward the flowers and plucked a yellow rose and came to her.I bring my hand forward and asked her.

"Will you...will you be my friend?" And she was shocked looking into my eyes.

I remembered she once said when I was she thought asleep that she hoped one day she'll be my friend,companion and love of my life.I wanted to start her hopes and wishes to come true.so today I wanted to begin our relationship as she said from friendship.

"I know I hurt you a lot.I mistreated you.I ignored you but now I wanted to begin everything from start.I want a new beginning.we will start our relationship from friendship.so will you be my friend.?" I said looking at her who was now about to cry.

"Yes,I'll be your friend." She said a tear slipped from her eyes...

"On one condition?" I said and she looked at me not understanding.

"What condition?" She asked

"My friend is not allowed to cry." I said and wiped her tear.

She smiled and take the flower I was holding.we both smiled looking at each other and start walking inside.

A/N:: Assalam-o-Alikum readers.

Gosh..!! I'm so tired.its not easy being a writer ;)

Ufff I really am now tired.Such a long chapter. Jahan's POV just killed me almost. But I tried my best to write it beautifully which can attract my readers.

So readers read this chapter and tell me about your opinion about Jahan's POV.I hope I hope you all liked it.

I request you to please avoid all the grammatical and spelling errors.

A huge thanks to my all readers and voters.

Don't forget to vote and comment.Do share my story with your friends.till the next chapter Allah Hafiz.May Allah bless you all.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
132K 5K 41
its dark romance story.....its my 1st dark book....english is not my first language....so plzz ignore grammar mistake.... "leave...
1M 27K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
9.3K 736 35
My feet stopped in the corridor suddenly when those brown dark eyes met mine. I blinked my eyes rapidly and looked away. Anywhere and everywhere but...