Shattered • Stiles Stilinski...

By ArgentWarrior

❝I feel like I'm going to break into a million pieces.❞ They went a whole summer without any kind of supernat... More

Shattered
Poor Betsy
Bites, Birds, and Blow Torches
Blanket of Darkness
Code Blue
Welcome Home Autumn
Risk and Reward
Ice bucket challenge? More like Ice bath challenge
Sassy hour with Peter Hale
What the heck is a Threefold death?
Scream, Autumn.
Broken
Authors note :)
The Bus Ride of Doom
Glen Capri Motel? No thanks.
There's Always Hope
Weight Lifted
Telluric Currents
Surprise visit
Mission Separate Voltron Wolf
The Wailing Woman
Hospital Chaos
Instagram
Losing
A/N
A Moment of Normality
Three More Sacrifices
Saving the day
TRAILER
Hallucinations
Figuring things out
Let go, give in
Update?
Finding Malia
Aye
Scott's the hot girl
K i Ra
Question
Lurking in the Shadows
Update
Masked
hello....it's me (i had to)
Surrounded by the Oni
Whispers
Breaking Point
Never Trust a Fox
Oh look...I've been tagged
this is awkward
i made a snapchat?
Echo House
Echo House pt. 2
Echo House pt. 3
Curious
Void
Strife
Youtube Channel
De-Void
Insatiable
Unbelievable Loss
Mourning
Divine Move
[Important] Authors Note

Gut Feeling

9.5K 288 41
By ArgentWarrior

Chapter Thirty Six

(I apologize for the chapter title, I literally couldn't think of anything. lol)

****

Everything happened so fast.

I could barely process what was happening, it felt like all of this was just a huge dream. Well, more like one giant nightmare. After the electrical wire went crazy and we all ran downstairs we found Isaac, Allison, and Kira down in the parking lot, and there was water everywhere from someone hitting a fire hydrant, which I'm assuming happened due to the giant wire falling from the roof. Nobody could set foot in the water though because of the electricity flying everywhere, anyone who stepped into it was essentially burnt to a crisp....everyone except Kira. She could touch it without a problem, it was like she was controlling it. Things kind of blur after that, everything up until I heard Derek yell that Isaac wasn't breathing, he had been electrocuted. They rushed him into the hospital, and then that's when we got the news about Stiles.

Someone saw his jeep leaving the parking lot, and now two days later he's nowhere to be found. This wasn't like Stiles, he wouldn't just up and leave without telling anyone, especially me. Scott and Derek didn't wanna say anything to me, but I already knew. He was the Nogitsune, and there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening. What the Oni showed me, those vivid dreams I've been having, everything was becoming my reality, and at this point I felt completely numb.

"Have you been here all night?" Scott's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I nodded lightly before glancing down at my best friend who was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder, "Um, yeah. I didn't want her sitting here all night by herself, and I wanted to see Isaac too but uh, they won't let us because we're not family."

"I told them he doesn't have any." Allison muttered, eyes opening slowly.

"Well, he's got us." Mama McCall stated, "And I've got a key card." She added, whipping the piece of plastic out of her pocket.

Allison shot up from her seat and began following her as she walked down the hall, but a hand gripped tightly around my wrist stopped me from moving. "Come here, Otto." I was immediately grasped into Scott's arms, and the tears that I thought I had already cried out came flowing once again. I was completely broken on the inside, and it seemed like nothing but getting my Stiles back could put me back together. I wasn't sleeping, I was scared, I felt like a failure. I don't understand why this had to happened, why any of this had to happen.

"I'm so scared, Scott." I muttered into his chest, voice cracking. "I'm terrified."

He placed a gentle comforting kiss on the top of my head, "I know, but I'm here and I'm not gonna let anything hurt you, okay? We're gonna save Stiles, we'll figure this out." I nodded lightly and he quickly wiped the tears from my cheek as we pulled out of the hug, "Let's go see Isaac?"

"Yeah..." I started walking to meet up with Melissa and Allison, and Scott's arm draped over my shoulder keeping me close to his side.

Allison gave me a look of concern, it was obviously visible that I had been crying. "You okay?"

"I will be, eventually..." I replied quietly.

Mama McCall gave me a small sympathetic smile before sliding the key card, "Be quick, I don't want us to get caught and you all have school." I wanted to avoid school like the plague, but to be honest I didn't wanna be alone either, so since everyone else is going to school I didn't really have a choice.

We all nodded and slowly made our way into the dark room that held Isaac. The right side of his body was completely burnt, he was hooked up to a couple of machines and some oxygen. I had never seen him look so weak, and I hated every second of it. Scott stood in the middle of Allison and I, holding both of our hands for support. "I thought he'd be healing by now..."

"So did I..." Scott replied, dropping my hand from his and gently placing it on Isaac's arm.

I watched carefully, "Is he in pain?" Scott nodded and before I knew it black lines began to run up his arm, he was taking away some of the pain. Isaac moved slightly as the pain exited his body, but Scott was now gasping from the immense pain that was entering his. "Scott, be careful."

Allison stood watching as well, "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain." Scott explained to her, still wincing slightly as he removed his hand.

"Did Stiles really do this?" It's like I could feel a piece of my heart break off at the sound of his name, I guess Allison could tell by the look on my face. "Oh god, Autumn...I'm sorry, I–"

"It's fine...don't apologize."

"Whatever's controlling him did it. Whatever's inside him."

Allison let out a sigh, "Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him out of him?"

"I'm working on it."

****

"Scott, where are you going?" I yelled, chasing my best friend down the hallway as him and the twins took off to who knows where.

"Stay up here, Autumn. I don't know what's going on." He yelled back, bringing his run to a skidding stop as he approached the basement door. "We hear one of Argents emitters going off, we–"

I finally fully caught up to him and grabbed onto his shirt, like that would stop him from moving anyways. "One of Argents emitters? Well then maybe Argent is here, and he's trying to get your attention! Maybe he has news about Stiles. I'm going with you."

"No, you're not. Please stay up here."

"Scott, I'm going and there's honestly nothing you can do to stop me, okay? If it is Argent and there's something I can do to help get Stiles back, then I'll do it. I'll do anything."

He let out a heavy sigh of defeat knowing good and well I would get down there somehow regardless, "Stay behind me. If it isn't Argent and it's a trap, you run. Understand?"

"Loud and clear, now let's go!"

The staircase was dark and extremely creepy, but I was surrounded by werewolves so I guess I felt safe for the most part. As we reached the bottom of the staircase I ended up running right into the back of Scott since his steps had stopped so abruptly, "Scott, what are you–" My words trailed off as I glanced around my best friend and saw what he was seeing. The familiar outline of a figure was standing a little ways away, I would know that figure anywhere. It definitely wasn't Argent.

Stiles.

I gripped tightly onto the back of Scott's shirt as he began walking slowly down the hallway, "Otto–" He whispered, "This isn't Stiles, you know that, right? So...remember, when I tell you to run, you run as fast as you can."

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me." Stiles said, turning around with the emitter in hand. "I swear, it's me." Seeing his figure was one thing, but then finally seeing his face was another. I didn't know how to feel, or what to think. He was finally standing in front of me, but was it really him?

Growling sounded from behind me and within seconds Ethan and Aiden were charging towards Stiles, ready to tear him into a million pieces. "Scott! You can't let them hurt him, please! We don't know if this is him or not, but it's still his body! Please!"

The emitter clanged as it hit the floor, Stiles now being pinned up against a set of lockers, one of Aiden's hands holding him off of the ground grasped tightly around his neck, Ethan doing the same with one of his own. "Wait, stop!" Scott ordered sprinting off towards them, first flinging Aiden off of him and into another set of random lockers. "I said, stop!" Ethan growled in response, but when Scott growled back he cowered off, knowing to listen to the Alpha.

I could feel my body shaking as I walked to where everyone was standing now, I don't even know if my lungs were taking in any air. Scott noticed I had moved towards them, and placed me behind him for protection just in case. Part of me wanted to jump and give Stiles the biggest hug possible, but then another part of me was terrified of him, and it was killing me. We have no idea what he's capable of or if this is even really him.

"It's me, Scott. I swear it's me." His voice was quivering a bit, and then our eyes met for the first time but I immediately looked away. "Autumn, babe...I swear it's me. Please look at me..." Hesitantly I brought my eyes up to his, "I don't where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise." His body acted as if it was going to try to move closer to me, but I shook my head in disapproval. Something was different in his eyes, they were cold. Not exactly like the eyes I saw on him when the Oni got into my head, or the eyes I saw in my nightmares, but they weren't Stiles' eyes. I could get lost in his eyes for hours, but these...these sent cold shivers down my spine.

My heart wanted to believe every word he was saying, but my head was telling me to still be careful. And not only my head, but I just had a gut feeling. "If this is really you, then where's the Nogitsune?"

"I...I don't know."

Aiden glared at him, "Do you know what happened at the hospital?"

"I know more than that." He walked past all of us, and bent down pulling what looked to be a map out of a bag, unfolding it quickly. "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident." Scott knelt down next to the bag, and I stayed close behind. "And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

The bag was full of different tools just like the one we found on the roof, "Stiles, what have you been doing?"

"I think something worse." He admitted, "A lot worse."

****

Hello! I know the chapter is pretty short, but I wanted to get something up for you guys. I'll have the second half of the episode posted asap. I hope you enjoyed, definitely let me know what you guys think! I love hearing from you all and getting feedback!

Also, I have two things I wanna mention to you guys really quick! First off, deputyjparrish and I are collaborating on a story, and we're seriously so excited for it! It's located on my profile, it's called Destined! It's a Supernatural fanfic, but even if you don't watch the show I really feel like you'll enjoy reading it! There's gonna be a ton of great moments in it, so I would love for you to check it out! Second, I was nominated for the fanfiction awards! No, this isn't me begging for your nomination, but I was just letting you all know they're going on! You can go nominate any fanfic you like, and then they will narrow down the stories for people to actually vote on! If you wanna nominate a story just go to thefanfictionawards and there will be a book for you to nominate in! :) Thank you to those nominating this story and Fragile, I can't even believe it. This series is my baby, and knowing that you guys enjoy it makes me so happy!

I'll talk to you all soon! (also this is just a reminder that autumn has an instagram, "Theautumnmartin", I'm literally on it daily soo hmu...or well...hit autumn up lol.)

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.1K 30
❝stiles, I stopped playing by the rules a long time ago.❞ in which a girl laughs in the face of death ::: #pfcc2k16 season 3a **extended summary ins...
741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
120K 2.2K 21
❝She's more than just 30 million dollars.❞ In which the pack deals with a new situation; The Deadpool. Stacey McCall has been through a hell of a l...
796K 19.3K 53
Parker and Dean always hated each other. His smug arrogance and womanizing attitude irritated her relentlessly. But his brother, Sam, had been her be...