Seigaku Princess (Prince of T...

By eiasenri

Everyone was shocked to see Ryoma Echizen hugging a girl they saw for the first time. The senpais are excited... More

Prologue: She's back.
Chapter 1: Oddly familiar eyes
Chapter 2: Echizen has a girlfriend??
Chapter 3: Ryaka
Chapter 4: Echizen Siblings
Chapter 5: Ryaka's life
Chapter 6: Going out
Chapter 7: The amusement park
Chapter 8: Seigaku's newest member
Chapter 9: Germany
Chapter 10: Kunimitsu Tezuka
Chapter 11: Hannah
Chapter 12: A day out with Tezuka
Chapter 13: Mr. Panda
Chapter 14: We're going to the beach
Chapter 16: First day
Chapter 17: Kaido's fear (special)
Chapter 18: Shitenhoji
Chapter 19: Second Day
Chapter 20: Yumi
Chapter 21: Island of Surprises
Chapter 22: Team Echizen
Chapter 23: The wallpaper
Chapter 24: That's 4 in a row!
Chapter 25: Dinner party
Chapter 26: At the airport
Chapter 27: Yips in a good way?
Chapter 28: An Tachibana
Chapter 29: Echizen-Tachibana pair
Chapter 30: Ryaka's Tennis
Chapter 31: The Samurai's princess
Chapter 32: At the hospital
Chapter 33: The good news
Chapter 34: Tezuka's Feelings
Chapter 35: Impromptu
Chapter 36: Rikkai Dai
Chapter 37: Fuji's resolve
Chapter 38: Back to Seigaku
Chapter 39: Fail ~
Chapter 40: The invitation
Chapter 41: On the way
Chapter 42: Awful lot of smirking
Chapter 43: Vultures
Chapter 44: Camp Muroshi
Chapter 45: Bonfire flashback
Chapter 46: MPJ
Chapter 47: The Obstacle Course
Chapter 48: Hikaru Zaizen
Chapter 49: Twin Twist Serve
Chapter 50: I have to go home
Chapter 51: Rinko Echizen
Chapter 52: A mother's love
Chapter 53: Back to normal ...?
Chapter 54: Sayonara
Chapter 55: Sunset
Chapter 56: Interrupted
Chapter 57: Somewhere
Chapter 58: Ten years
Chapter 59: Seigaku men
Chapter 60: Truth and Reunions
Chapter 61: I love you
Epilogue: Kunihiro

Chapter 15: Beach!

5.7K 122 43
By eiasenri

At the beach..

"Sugoi~!" Tomoka exclaimed as they approached the white sand beach.

Everyone was smiling and taking in the sea breeze. The sun wasn't shining too hot yet because it is still early in the morning.

"There aren't that many people around here." Inui observed as only a handful of people can be seen on the beach side.

"Well, yes. This is a semi-private beach. The only people allowed on this beach are the property owners and their guests. There aren't any lodgings in here. Just the private villas." Ryaka explained.

"Ooo~! That explains the long isolated road getting here." Eiji thoughtfully said.

They walked along the beach and stopped in front of a villa.

"We're here!" Ryaka announced as she stepped towards the house. Ryoma was casually walking beside her.

The two storey villa infront of them has a rather large porch and is surrounded by trees which are mostly coconut trees. There is also a spacious balcony on the second floor.

They went inside and took a look around.

It was an open floor plan; there was a wide updated kitchen and a dining room with a large round table which can easily fit all of them. Upstairs, the are 3 rooms: one was Ryaka's personal room and two large rooms which can be shared. The rooms open to the balcony that over looks the beach out front. There are also 3 baths in the house aside from the outdoor showers for those who came from swimming.

They went back downstairs and checked out the back yard. It's fenced and has a deck area as well. There are lounging chairs, a picnic table, a barbecue grill and a fire pit for camp fires.

------

"Wow Ryaka-chan your villa's amazing! Its complete with everything too!" Momo said.

"Oh, this was actually our aunt's but she doesn't come to Japan anymore so she gave it to me to take care of and serve as a vacation house as well." Ryaka said.

"Yosh! Let's get changed and head for the beach~!" Eiji excitedly went upstairs to the rooms.

-----

Everyone got dressed and immediately ran to the beach. Ryaka stayed to prepare for lunch. She was rummaging through the ingredients in the refrigerator when she turned around and was surprised to see a topless Fuji looking at what she's doing.

"Whoa! You scared me Shusuke-kun." Ryaka almost dropped the meat.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I just want to help out with lunch. Is there anything I can do?" Fuji asked.

"Hmmm. Let's see, can you cut the veggies?"

"Sure thing." Fuji smiled and went to wash and cut the vegetables.

"Wow, you're unexpectedly skilled at this." Ryaka said while looking at the way Fuji expertly cuts the produce.

"I like observing and helping my mom and my sister out when they cook for us at home. I guess I picked up some of their kitchen skills."

"That's really cool Shusuke-kun." Ryaka smiled at him.

The two worked together and had laughs while doing so. Ryaka was as talkative as ever.

-------

Ryoma's POV

At the beach side.

His senpais are swimming and playing in the water. He's lazily sitting on a beach towel under one of the umbrellas and sipping a can of grape Ponta.

"Yo Echizen! Come join us! The water feels good!" Momo called out to him.

He just uninterestingly looked at him and drank the last of his ponta. He didn't get up.

"Psh, that Echizen's no fun at all." Momo smirked.

"Like you're fun yourself." Kaidoh said to Momo.

"What again Viper?!?!" Momo splashed water towards Kaidoh.

"Hissssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" Kaidoh returned the splash and hit Tezuka who's behind Momo.

Tezuka turned to them with the evil look and suddenly splashed water as well. Eiji happily joined and so did Inui and Oishi.

"Y-you guys... s-stop it.." Kawamura was trying to calm everyone down and Ryoma who's looking at the happenings scratched his head and handed a racket to Kawamura.

"BURNING!!!!!!!! SO YOU WON'T STOP HUH?!?!?!?! I'LL DROWN YOU ALL WITH MY TIDAL  SPLASHES!!!!! GREATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!" Kawamura made powerful splashes with the help of his racket and the scene became a battleground. Ryoma just amused himself and watched everyone.

-------

Third Person's POV

Tomoka, Sakuno, Horio, Katsuo and Kachiro went to the store to buy drinks. Tomoka and Sakuno brought some to the senpais and the others were brought back to the house for later.

"Senpais! We got drinks for everyone!" Tomoka called out to the water splashing senpais but not before taking photos of them using the camera Ryaka-san handed to her earlier for this purpose.

"Uhm.. Ryoma-kun, h-here do you want a drink?" Sakuno approached and bent down on Ryoma who's resting under the umbrella.

Ryoma opened his eyes and looked up. He immediately turned away.

"Huh? Ryoma-kun? Isn't this your favorite?" Sakuno held out the grape ponta.

"Uhm yeah. Thanks." Ryoma took the juice while still looking away.

"Oh? Echizen what are you blushing for?" Inui asked as they approached the umbrella as well.

"H-huh? What? No I'm not." Ryoma stuttered.

"Eh~? Could it be because Sakuno-chan is wearing a two piece swimsuit? Yiii~!!!" Eiji again had those anime hearts around him.

"Uwaa~!" Sakuno quickly backed away and turned red.

"Hahahaha! Echizen why can't you look at her?" Momo laughed out loud.

"Shut up Momo-senpai." Ryoma still wouldn't turn to them.

"Hissssssssssss" Kaidoh was just looking at them and drinking his juice.

Eiji and Momo kept teasing Ryoma and Oishi and Kawamura just scratched their heads.

Tezuka quietly sipped his juiced and paid no attention while Inui scribbled something on his notebook.

"Whoa Inui-senpai, you still brought your notebook out here?" Tomoka asked Inui.

"Its always good to be ready. Data comes up everywhere." Inui said while still scribbling. Tomoka just nodded at him.

"Time for lunch!!!" Horio called out to them.

"Great! I'm starving!" Momo said as he ran.

Everyone raced towards the house.

-------

Sakuno's POV

Sakuno was left behind and was still thinking about the incident earlier. She was deeply embarassed because her chest was almost to Ryoma's face. "So careless!" She scolded herself.

"Uh Ryuzaki, I'm sorry for earlier." Sakuno suddenly heard a voice from behind her. She fell down on the sand in surprise when she saw it was Ryoma.

"W-what? N-no its o-okay Ryoma-kun." She blurted out.

Ryoma held his hand to help her get up. She shyly accepted.

"But you should put a shirt on." Ryoma said as he walked towards the house as well.

"Uhm, is it that bad?" Sakuno asked as she followed him.

Ryoma suddenly stopped and turned his head to her "No, I just don't like other guys seeing you like that." He said and continued walking.

Sakuno was stunned at his statement and couldn't move.

"Sakuno-chan!!!! What are you doing??? Come faster now!!" Tomoka called out to her and she ran towards the house.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N:

Slipped in a little Ryoma-Sakuno scene for those who ship them! <3 (Because I do too. Hihi.)

Are you enjoying the story so far? Please tell me your thoughts! Thank you for supporting! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 550 21
Ryoichi (Re/O/i/Chi) Echizen has been in America since he was little, when his family moved back to Japan he stayed with his aunt to keep practicing...
143K 4.5K 71
Hanamachi Ayuna is a flawless girl with two secrets: one, a mysterious, recurring bad dream; two, the ability to predict tennis match outcomes. At Se...
23.1K 624 85
In love with a mysterious freshman, Hanamachi Ayuna, Fuji waited for 3 years after her disappearance from Seigaku. Right before he forfeited, hope is...
378 16 8
Atsuko is the 12 year old younger sister to Akutsu Jin, the harsh tennis player who hates Ryoma. She moves back to Japan after a few years away and r...