The Twins and Me (R Rated)

By amberj115

Fall into their strong arms or fight the sudden attraction towards you??? That's what April has to decide. T... More

The End Of Summer
The beach
And Their They Are
The End Of The Night
Embarrassment After Embarrassment
Ryders POV chapter - Blue eyed twin.
A long day
Confused
Bullying and Comfort
Easy Going Afternoon
Battle Of The Wills
Cubs and Tigers
Help
Information Overload
Home Is Where The Heart Is??
Old Friend
Early Morning Shock
Welcome Home - Ryan POV - Green Eyes Twin
Dinner
Picture Of Love
Happiness and Fear
Serious Father Daughter Talk
Some One On One...Two Time
Tell Me What You Think
Bathroom Time
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty - Part 2
Hospital Meeting
Feelings
Stunned Mullet
Car Ride
Ouch
A Little Break
I Love Camping
Is Lube for everyone?
Yep I definitely love camping!
Back to Reality
Heading Home

Talking Never Lasts Long

279K 5.9K 677
By amberj115

Chapter 9

My dreams were filled with images of the twins, their eyes, their mouths and their smiling faces. I dreamt that they held me close. Their sexy voices telling me that I was their reason for breathing. That they could spend forever with me and it wouldn’t be enough and I soaked up ever word they said every loving kiss they gave me. I felt at home in their arms and never wanted to wake up.

 But like all dreams, all fantasy must come to an end. My mind and body woke easily and the reality was lonely. My bed and body was cold and lonely without them. The truth was dreams are fantastic but if it was real could I cope with being with them both? Could I go out into public with then both by my side and handle the judgement that was thrown at me? Would I be able to introduce them as my… partners… boyfriends to others when they asked? The answer to those questions I really don’t know.

 I can easily blend in, I have been able to do it my whole life keeping the focus off me. I hate being in the spot light and If something would happen between Ryder, Ryan and me the spot light would be shining on me full force. Kat would tell me to just go for it and screw everyone else. I needed to talk to Jake and see what his thoughts on all of this is, I couldn’t risk my friendship with him by continuing something with his brother’s. I have a feeling he is going to ok with it but I’m secretly hoping that he isn’t so that that can be my excuse to walk away and say no more with the twins.

 I got ready and walked down stairs dad was at the table having coffee and eating toast with vegemite. My mother’s favourite breakfast, I knew he did things like this to feel a connection with her still, it was so sweet and so sad at the same time. “How are you feeling this morning April” he asked. Thinking about it I felt good. I had a fabulous sleep, no head ache and a relatively clear mind. Smiling at him “I feel good dad”. “April I was hoping that you would talk to the twins last night but they said you asked them to leave”. Letting out a sigh I asked “Should I talk to them or you dad?” “Talk to them first sweetie and then come see me if you need too. I also want to talk some more about what we talked about yesterday” nodding at him I stole a piece of his toast and told him I was going up to the Taylor’s.

 Luck for me they lived at the top of my street. Grace answered the door pulling me in to a bone crushing hug. When she finally let me go she gave me the once over I guess looking for more injuries. “I’m so glad you’re here the twins are in foul mood. I think its because your dad wouldn’t let them in your house this morning and that he told them last night if they didn’t leave they would get to see you at all today” she said.

Wow go dad. it was really the first time in my teenage life that he has ever been the protective dad and I made me feel special. That was the dad I grew up with always over protective. Until then I didn’t realise how much I had missed that, how much I had truly missed him.

 I didn’t get a chance to respond because some one lifted me off the ground an started spinning me around, a lite laugh escaped me. When I was finally put down I turned and faced my best friend Jake. He was smiling down at me one of his full smiles and I returned it with one of my own. I knew he would be honest with me and give me his opinion. “Hey stranger, do you think we could have a chat?” I asked looking at him hopefully. “Sure we can, I just kinder assumed you had come to see the twins” Jake answered. My smile dropped so he definitely knew about the three of us then. Grabbing my hand he dragged me up the stairs and towards his room. I was slightly hoping to see the twins, my eyes needed their daily fix that I had become addicted to in the last couple of days. As if reading my thoughts Jake answered my unspoken question “They aren’t here, they had a tantrum like 2 year olds and went for a run after they were told no about seeing you” “Oh” was all I could say.

 Jake took a seat on his computer chair spinning it from side to side. I laid on the floor in front of him on my back and put my feet on his lap, neither of us said anything until he grabbed hold of me feet sqeezing them saying “Out with it Yearly, what do you want to know?” Raising me head to look at him I asked “Are you like them too?” Jakes eyes danced with amuzement when he answered “No…. at least not yet, you usually can’t shift until your 18th birthday when you are more matured and can control your Tiger better. Only rare occasions you can shift earlier but that isn’t something anymore wants really, you can’t control anything for a while and need to sent to isolation”. Staring at him blankly I said ”A simple No not yet would have been fine Jake”. He just laughed “Come on April, I can finally tell you about all this stuff no more secrets between us. What can I say… I’m excited” Laughing back at him, I felt relaxed.

 Jake’s bedroom door busted open and in rushed the twin’s and yes they were naked again. Good for me they don’t seem to have a problem with nudity because seeing them like this all the time was a definite plus. Jake groaned and put a hand over his eye’s saying “Could you guys at least put clothes on before coming in my room”. Ryan pulled me off the ground and wrapping his strong arms around me, leaving kiss after kiss in my neck and stuffing his nose in my hair breathing deeply and then he gave me a little head butt. What is it with these boys and the head butts seriously.   

His forest green eye looked into mine, his hands moved to cup my face them he spoke quietly “Oh kitten I missed you so much”. Jake yelling make me look away from him. “RYDER GET OUR BARE ASS OFF MY BED NOW” laughing as I took in Ryder, he was sitting on Jakes bed leaning back on his elbows. His muscled body was laying their for my taking. My eyes followed that trail of hair down the middle of his lower abs and down further. As if it knew my gaze was on it started to grow in length and thickness. That was impressive! I wanted to feel it do that in my hands.

 “Dude, that’s gross! Take your hard on and go to your own room” Jake exclaimed sounded frustrated. Ryder stood up smiling “Come on baby we really need to talk”. I looked at Jake, I still wasn’t finished talking to him. I wanted to ask him if this whole thing was ok with him. Jake just smiled back at me and said “I know what you’re thinking and its fine really. You need to talk to them April”.

 Letting Ryan pull me out of Jakes room I sent him a little wave as I left. I followed willingly back down the stairs and out the back door. The Twins had a granny flat in their parents back yard. Walking inside I suddenly felt unsure. I had never been in here before. Looking around the living place it looked bare, boring white walls, nothing on the walls. No photos No art nothing. Basic furniture, clean and nothing laying around, I was expecting the ultimate bachelor pad being two teenage boys. It was cold and uninviting. I hated it. The boys went to put some clothes on and I stood awkwardly in the lounge area, when they returned wearing only shorts Ryder asked “So do you like the place” my response was “Oh Yeah it’s totally it’s great” Ryder just laughed then said “You can’t lie for shit Baby, You totally hate it” I gave him a closed mouth smile. Ryan took my hand and led me towards the bedroom. Did I really trust myself going in their. I needed to get this conversation over with and being near their bed I knew I didn’t want to talk but I followed him anyway. Their bedroom was the complete opposite to the rest of the place. It was warm and inviting and had such a homely and lived in feel to it. I immediately felt comfortable. I took a seat on one of the bean bags on the floor and waited for them to start talking.   

 Ryan started and I wasn’t expecting what he said “Marry Us Kitten” choking on air staring at him wide eyed. Did he really just say that, please tell me he is joking right. “Smooth Ryan, real smooth, maybe we should explain some of the other stuff to her before you pull out the big guns” Ryder said sarcastically.

 “April, I’m just going to start talking and tell you everything and when I done you can ask whatever you want alright” Ryder continued. “We are tiger shifters, on our 18th birthday we shifter for the first time and spent the rest of the summer learning to control ourselves. You April Yearly are our Mate. You are the only person we will ever want to be with. For us there is no one else. You can feel the connection with us. Our Tigers are calling for you all the time, you respond to that call without even realising it. Yesterday when you said my name I lost control, I wanted to hear you say it again and again. I wanted to watch your body wither with each orgasm I gave you, knowing that I was the one that gave them to you. I should have had better control, I hurt you baby and I have no excuse for it. I should have back off but my tiger wanted more and I have never cum so hard in my life. Every time you when over the edge I followed you out of satisfaction in knowing I had caused it. My tiger was so happy but he got to possessive and didn’t want to stop. I can promise you now it won’t happen again Baby.”

 Whow “Do you have any questions?” he asked. Did I have any questions “Sooo do you only want me because of this connection with your tigers?” was the first one I asked. Ryan answered that one “I have loved you for year’s kitten but I couldn’t have you until I knew for sure so I kept my distance, I couldn’t even talk to you because I was certain I would drag you away and keep you locked up so no one else could have you”. How do you respond to that? I looked at Ryder, his face was completely mark free. No evidence from the fight the day before left on their. He answered the same question. “I wanted to wait for our mate because I knew we would never truly love anyone else as much as that person and I knew it wouldn’t be fair to anyone if we pursued you and you didn’t end up being ours . But in saying that I may have sabotaged a few of your dates over the year and chased of a few different guys when I catch wind that they liked you”. He gave me a sheepish smile I stared back knowing my mouth was hanging open. He Did What? I had only gone on about 4 dates in the last couple of years none of them lead to second dates. I just assumed guys didn’t find me attractive. “How many?” I whispered. He looked away looking really guilty and said “All of them, but Ryan helped too” turning my gaze to him he just shrugged and said “What I was in love with you. If I couldn’t take you out and get to know you I didn’t want anyone else to. I know I’m selfish”. “You guys do realise I got stood up for junior prom right. $250 dress wasted”. “We sent Jake to take you” Ryder chimed in. I know the hurt showed on my face when I said “That’s not the point, I was too embarrassed to go. I thought I would get laughed at because someone had played a cruel trick on me. You know ask the loser to prom than laugh in her face for believing it.” “We didn’t mean to hurt you and that guy only wanted in your pants kitten. Believe me we were only trying to protect you in the long run.” Ryan said coming to kneel in front of me. 

What he said didn’t make me feel any better but I let that subject drop and asked what a mate meant and involved. “For our Tigers and us you are our reason to breathe, to live. Our soul purpose is to protect and provide for you. Give you what you need and to ensure your happiness. We want to make you fall in love with us every day, to make you smile and laugh. We want to wipe away your tears if they fall. We want to hold you from dusk to dawn and make love to you so that you don’t know where you end and we begin”. I had tears in my eyes by the time he had finished. I words where beautiful and so heart felt. The honesty that shone in Ryan’s eyes when he said it left me speechless.

My eyes flicked to Ryder he was sitting on the foot of the bed next to me. He gave me a breathtaking smile and said “It’s true baby every word”. I had one more question I wanted to ask Ryder “How can you promise that yesterday wont happen again?” his answer was short “because I’m not going to touch you again like that for a while.” I had a feeling he was going to say that. I was about to protest when Ryan’s hand turned my face back to him and his lips were on mine. I’m sure he was trying to distract me and it was working.

I tried to move closer to him but being in a bean bag wasn’t helping. He broke the kiss and lifted me bridal style and threw me onto the bed, then he was on top of me. Automatically I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started grinding against me and it felt so good. I was so glad I decided to wear tights and a long shirt today. Ryan was kissing down my neck while I ran my hands over his hair, shoulders, back, chest and abs. My hands got to the band in his basketball shorts, I felt him stiffen. Pulling the string they became loose and I slip a hand in the front and found his hard thick penis. Wrapping my hand around it and starting to pump like he had done in the forest the day before I was amazed by how strong it felt in my hand. Ryan’s moans and my name coming from him mouth got louder. His eyes were pitch black and he looked like he was in pure ecstasy.

I felt powerful and my confidence kept growing until he came apart in my hand. It was hot and sexy and left me horny as and on a power trip. Ryan rolled to the side breathing out a “Fuck Kitten”.

I was super woman. My eyes went to Ryder he was standing right next to the bed, hard thick penis in his hand thumb rubbing across his knob. I had dreamt this scene so many times. I wanted my tongue to replace his thumb so I crawled over to him. Ryder’s eye’s were black as well. His gravely voice asked what I was doing. My replay “you said you wouldn’t touch me but there was nothing said about me not touching you”. Trying to give him a sexy smile and my hormones driving me on I flicked my tongue over his tip. The all male saltiness hit me immediately. I opened my mouth and took him in. sucking him in and out of me. His hand stayed at the base holding him self, his hip started to thrust. His beautiful abs tightening, muscles flexing, sweat started to appear on his glorious body, veins in his neck sticking out.

Ryder looked ready to explode and I wasn’t far behind him.

 A body curved over my back. My tights and underwear pushed down my legs to just above my knees. His body moved back and large hands started caressing my ass. A hand followed my crack around to the front a skilled finger found my clit rubbing slightly and a thumb being pushed inside me. I moaned around the hardness in my mouth, which causes Ryder to groan my name.

Ryan Whispered in my ear “I’m going to make you both cum at the same time kitten”. I felt myself became even wetter and could feel it on my thighs. I loved when they spoke like that to me. Ryan picked up his pace and I did the same. Taking more in my mouth, using my tongue, feasting on what was for offer. A hand grabbed my hair and I stared into Ryder’s eyes. They flicked to his normal Ocean Blue and he mouthed “I love you”. His eyes when back to black and he through his head back and stiffened just as Ryan slap my ass and pinched my clit which sent me over the edge as well.     

#############################################################################

Another Chapter up!!!

Please tell comment and tell me what you think. Also pretty please vote.

Also would you guys do me a huge favor and add my book to your reading lists so other people might come across it please if you haven't already!!!

Thanks to those who have recently started following me, and vote on each chapter you guys rock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
418K 12.3K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
112K 4.2K 20
[ORIGINALLY DOUBLE PENE*RATION] There's nothing more horrible than falling for twins. It's worse than World War III and it's certainly a shizzle stor...
13.4K 627 11
Day buys a ticket to a concert because his wolf is really agitated. What he finds is something he never before thought of. He has spent a long tim...