Cold - Z.M (Book 1, Cold Tril...

By violentxlines

THE MATERIAL IN THIS BOOK IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. THIS WRITING IS STRICTLY MEANT FO... More

Cold- Prologue
Private Chapters.
Chapter 1 - first impressions.
Chapter 2 - Roofie?
Chapter 3 - Not so Prince Charming.
Chapter 4 - So young yet so formal.
Chapter 5 - Unsettling meeting.
Chapter 6 - social intercourse, Sexual intercourse?
Chapter 7 - kiss of surprise.
Chapter 8 - Happy thoughts.
Chapter 9 - Dance with me.
Chapter 10 - Moodswings.
Chapter 11 - Do you know who he is?
Chapter 12 - An old friend.
Chapter 13 - Wrong way too reunite.
Chapter 14 - friendly visiting in London.
Chapter 15 - Change of plan.
Chapter 16 - Memory lane, fast lane.
Chapter 17 - secrets?
Chapter 18 - Unwanted reunion, unwanted deal.
Chapter 19 - Unexpected circumstances.
Chapter 20 - Sensitive what?
Chapter 21 - Bad influence.
Chapter 22 - Troubled landing.
Chapter 23 - Sex relationships?
Chapter 24 - fifty shades of Zayn.
Chapter 25 - Disobeying, comes consequences.
Chapter 26 - welcome to my world.
Chapter 27 - Reunited.
Chapter 28 - Playful times.
Chapter 29 - Pain in the neck.
Chapter 30 - Well pampered, and thoroughly...
Chapter 31- Part one, Meeting the family.
Chapter 31- Part two, Meeting the family.
Chapter 32 - Contract and unneeded advice.
Chapter 34 - Unexpected visits.
Chapter 35 - You're in control.
Chapter 36 - Yay or Nay?
CHILLS!
Just a random Part.

Chapter 33 - Disturbing yet relieving.

48.1K 1.2K 244
By violentxlines

Mark is waiting patiently at the Heathrow arrival terminal looking immaculate as usual— black sharp suite, white shirt and black tie.

I swallow hard and make my way towards him.

"Hello Mark." I smile sheepishly and he nods, giving me a small— but welcoming smile.

"Afternoon Miss Greene." Mark replies formally.

My smile drops slightly. "Please call me Re."

"Of course, Re. May I take your bags?"

"It's okay. I've got them."

He frowns momentarily and looks slightly lost for a split second. Biting my lip, Mark motions me out of the airport and I see the familiar black Audi SUV come to view as we continue to walk into the all-too-big parking lot. Mark is quick, he opens the back door for me and grabs my luggage and places it in the back all in the time span of me making myself comfortable in the back seat.

He closes my door before I get to and is in the driver's seat seconds later.

We drive in comfortable silence, making his way through central London. The same gloomy weather slightly matches the way I feel. I'm anxious to see Zayn but at the same time I'm nervous. If he's still angry with me, I'm in trouble.

I'm close to asking Mark to take me to back to the airport so I can fly back to see my Mom, or if we were being more realistic Mark can take me to my new home, back to Amber. I miss Amber.

The car slows down and we're soon taken over by darkness. He stops outside the underground entrance and helps me out with easy gracefulness and places a hand out towards the elevator to stop it from closing.

"I will bring your luggage up." Mark says tone warm and welcoming.

"Thank you." I smile back as he punches in the code and very slowly, the elevator doors close and he salutes which makes me giggle to myself.

Thanks to Mark, for a split second, I can feel relaxed, but the elevators are moving too fast, way too fast. I don't even think I can move. The ding of the elevator sounds and I'm met with the impressive wide-and-tall mahogany doors.

Taking a deep breath, I make my way over to the door and open it very slowly.

My hearts in my throat and I'm finding it hard to even talk let alone walk. I take a step forward and stay dead in my place as the door clicks shut. His scent over takes my confidence. I'm weak from that smell.

Just like how I remembered, the huge, huge spacious foyer. I look around the penthouse and see the small paintings I'm already familiar with and the three step mahogany staircase that leads down to the wide lounge, sitting room area.

The figure, covered in a well clean cut suite is by the floor-to-ceiling window running his hand through his hair.

He slowly turns his body and faces me.

In my head, I picture myself walking over to him and his arms wrap around me in a tight, welcoming embrace.

But I can't move. I won't move. Is he still angry at me?

I'm happy to see him, I really am— but what am I going to expect?

"I'll talk to you later Daniel." He mutters and just the sound of his voice humming through my ears seems to calm me down.

He takes off his blazer and drapes it over the dining room chair and soon after; his tie has been thrown on it too.

Zayn places his Malik cell on the dining room table and saunters towards me.

Sexy, confident, down right intimidating and if I knew better, he looks pretty fucking pissed off.

Out of habit, I instinctively step back as if it's gaining little distance between us but the determination in his face is making it hard for me to breathe. He looks preoccupied too— is something wrong? Why does he look so anxious? His jaw line is perfectly prominent and the tension is visibly rimming around his dark eyes of lust. But his hair is so disheveled because of the amount of time he runs his hands through it. Oh I love his hair!

Abruptly, he wraps an arm around me and pins me against the wall with his body while the other hand winds slowly around my hair and yanks it back so I'm left staring at him.

It happens all too quickly and I gasp as he leaves a heavy kiss against my lips. Want, need, desperation, anger— I don't know what it is, but it sends me in frenzy. His kiss lingers and his tongue forcefully leads its way in between my mouth, toying in my inner world.

When he pulls away, I'm gasping for precious air but he remains close. His chest heaves against mine. Pressing his forehead against mine, I take in how stressed he looks.

"What's wrong?" I breathe.

He shakes his head.

Good one Re, you had to ask a stupid question.

"I'm glad to see you again." He whispers, but there's an edge to his tone, so cold and distant and it's kind of hard to believe these words coming out of his mouth.

"Are you still mad at me?" I ask, voice failing to show the non-existing confidence inside of me.

"You have no idea." He says bitterly.

I swallow hard.

"I'm sorry." I shyly say.

I look down instantly; his gaze is too dark and intimidating to stare at.

I'd rather sag my head down low than have him scowling at me like that. With the side of his finger, he glides his touch down to my chin, and guides my chin up so Im staring up at him. He stares at me through scorching brown eyes and I squirm slightly.

"Don't apologise." Zayn says in an all too kitten soft tone.

He frowns for a moment as the vibration of his Malik cell buzzes on the dining room table, bursting through our moment. His attention is back on me and an exasperated sigh breaks through from his throat.

"Go upstairs to your room." He says.

My room?!

"First door, on your right." And I know it's an order.

I don't have any choice but to go.

When he turns to walk back to his Malik cell, I go upstairs as if I've been chased by some bull. I'm desperate to get out of the giant room and upstairs where I'm alone just for a few seconds.

I make my way through the room and realise this was the room where we first showered together. Wasn't that last week? I really can't remember.

It's beautifully designed though, with an amazing view of London through the floor-to-ceiling window. He sure likes his views. I sit myself into the plush bed, take my vans off and decide to call Amber. She doesn't pick up though which irritates me for some reason.

I send her a message instead.

To: Amber Coventry
From: Victoria Greene
Subject: Miss you!!
Sent: 2 July 2012, 14:23PM

I'm in London now! I miss you. I'm just at Zayns. I don't think I'll be here for long.

Xxx

The message sends as I hear the door close and footsteps are heard straight after. It's almost as if I could feel his cold demeanour radiating off of Zayn, but I pretend I don't see him.

I delete my message and he slowly grabs the phone off me and throws it over his shoulder. At first, I wonder inwardly how badly damaged the device, thingy probably is, but it's a Malik cell, the shit is made out of titanium.

I refuse to look at him. My eyes are cast down at my twiddling hands. I'm aware that I'm nibbling on my bottom lip, but I'm nervous. I don't know what he's going to do.

His index finger tucks under my chin and he forces me to stare up at him. Zayns dark gaze flicks down to my throat as I swallow and his stiff posture relaxes a notch.

"Breathe." He whispers and tenderly strokes my cheek.

Slowly, he guides his finger to my chin and pulls, releasing my bottom lip. "You're killing me with that lip Victoria."

Urgh. I don't like him like this. I'll do anything to get him away from this man he is right now!

But I already know what he wants, just how quick does he want it.

"Do you wanna play?" The dark humour in his eyes is lit up in heavy lust.

Play?!

I nod slowly.

But it's not convincing enough to him or myself. I want him, but not when he's like this.

Taking a deep breath, I push all my thoughts away and I throw myself at him. I don't care at the moment.

My lips meet with his in a second. Zayn is surprised by my actions, but he's quick to react as well. His arms wrap around me and it's taken me a moment to realise he's pinned me down on the bed. My whole walls crash around me as my senses only focus on him. Zayns lips are traveling down to my neck viciously. Kissing, licking and even biting is what I'm receiving from Zayn but it affects me all the way to my groin.

I know it's probably going to leave a nasty mark if he goes any harder.

He discards his shirt off along with mine and I see new ink on his body.

It distracts me for a moment, but I push it away as he crawls over top of me, unclasping my bra and leaving small kisses along my torso, down my tummy and slowly reaching north. I'm strangely cold now that I'm naked but his warm body is pressed hard against me.

The small anticipation grows inside of me as he very, very slowly unfasten's my jean button and undoes my fly. As my jeans are pulled off, so are my knickers in a split second. His eyes are hungry, daring, untamed and wild as he leaves a sweet kiss against my birth mark, causing those electric currents to buzz through my veins in that way.

"You have no idea how much I've waited for this." Zayn whispers, in that tone that causes all my hormones and my poor heart to go crazy.

"How badly I want you." He continues, leaving a teasing wet kiss just above my sex. I squirm as if it's a plea.

I'm thrusting closer to his lips for any type of friction, but he smirks at me with disappointment and pins me down by my hipbone.

"Eager are we Miss Greene?" He's making such a meal out of this!

I bite my lip timidly as he leans in closer to kiss my lips but there's a knock at the door. I don't know who's more annoyed, Zayn or myself. But the irritation in his face crawls under my skin as his fury slightly rises.

"Fuck!" Zayn grunts annoyed. He stands tall and struts towards the door, while I grab his shirt and walk into the bathroom before he opens it. I peek around the corner as Zayn, shirtless and sexually frustrated, greets Mark in an unwelcoming way. But Mark is impassive as usual.

"Is there a problem?" Zayn asks, clearly annoyed.

"It's an emergency. Your mother is on line one." Mark says, confident and completely calm.

He dismisses himself as Zayn continues on wherever he's going. I pull Zayns shirt on and grab my Malik cell off the ground. Where has he gone now?! My phone screen blinks momentarily, informing me that I have a message from Amber.

To: Victoria Greene
From: Amber Coventry
Subject: Miss you!!
Sent: 2 July 2012. 14:45PM

Chicks before dicks? I'm kidding. I haven't seen you in a while! I miss you Re!

Xxx

I half smile but I'm momentarily shaken by Zayns face as he walks in. He looks slightly preoccupied. He is wearing a new white shirt that brings out his shoulders a black leather jacket and black jeans. He's moving fast, really fast and he bends down to grab my jeans and throws them at me.

"Put them on. We're leaving."

What? I'm lost, what's going on?

"Now, Victoria." He scowls.

"What's going on?" I question.

"It doesn't matter! Just hurry up." Zayn runs a hand threw his hair and continues to keep looking at his phone.

I frown and grab my underwear off the floor and put them on along with my jeans. When I unbutton Zayns shirt he stops me, grabs my hand and leads me out into the open. No bra?

Zayn hands me my vans and I'm slightly dismayed. He remembered my shoes.

"Thanks." I mutter.

But it would help if he stopped dragging me so I can put them on.

The silence stretches as we get in the car. I don't know if I should ask him again, but it's really annoying how preoccupied and distracted he is.

What the fuck is going on?!

"Can you tell me what's going on?!" I mutter annoyed.

He sighs, irritated and shakes his head. I roll my eyes in return and gaze out into the London streets but I noticed something. Are we going to the hospital? Holy shit! Who's hurt? What's happened? So many questions he won't answer!

The car comes to a halt and Zayn is out the door, I open my door but it's locked, as pure fucking usual. My door opens and Zayn offers a hand, but instead of taking it, I slip out of the SUV without taking it and he looks slightly annoyed and humoured at the same time before taking my hand and squeezing it as we walk in the entrance of the hospital.

The middle aged woman at the front desk is sat there, gauging at Zayn. She blushes momentarily as we approach her and she smiles warmly but it disappears just as fast.

"Can I help you?" She says, voice slightly wavering.

"What ward is Emma Donaldson in?" Zayn questions.

Emma?! What?! I stand there, mouth slightly open as I look up at Zayn. I can't register what they're exchanging because I'm bewildered. What's wrong with Emma?!

"Thank you." Zayn mutters annoyed and refuses to look down at me.

We walk towards the elevator and the doors open. There's no atmosphere around us. That usual tingle, that electrical charge between us in a small confined space, It's not there. We're both too stuck into our minds to notice each other. Emma?! In hospital— As much as I don't like her, I hope she's okay.

The doors open and we walk into a busy room. Nurses walking everywhere with heart monitors, defibrillators, blood bags. What ward are we in exactly?

There is a male and female at the desk, both staring down at the computer screen in front of us and I can tell Zayn is annoyed at the fact that he's ignored by the two of them. They seem like a couple though.

Eventually, Zayn grabs the bell from the other side of the desk, shakes it viciously and throws it back on the other side. I frown at him.

Both of them stare, appeared to be guilty and shocked at his unneeded behaviour, what's his problem?

"Oh I apologise can I help y-" the girl asks but is immediately cut off.

"Emma Donaldson, where is she?!" Zayn spits.

Jesus, calm down.

"Are you family?" The guy asks protectively.

Zayns lips pierce into a grim line.

"Can I have your name sir?" The lady asks.

"Zayn Malik." He says impatiently.

She pulls out a piece of paper from a file. I can't read what it is though.

"I'm sorry sir, your names not on the visitors list." She says.

"Look again!" Zayn scowls at her with so much intimidation and even the protective guy looks afraid of him. She hesitates and looks up at the guy who shrugs in return. Taking a deep nervous breath, she looks again and shyly gazes up at Zayn.

"My apologies sir-"

"Where's her room?" He mutters exasperated.

"Three doors on the right, just down the corridor on my left sir." She immediately answers as if she was a soldier and Zayn was her comrade. She looks at me sympathetically. "Ma'am, I need your- ahh name."

"She's with me." Zayn says voice cold and stern.

"Um its okay, I'll just sit in the waiting room-"

"Oh, no you're not." Zayn mutters, raising his eyebrow and looks expectantly at me. He squeezes my hand, pulling me closer to him.

"I'll be in the waiting room. You can treat them like shit, but I'm not tolerating it." I whisper harshly and tug my hand free from his grasp.

"Don't test my patience Victoria." He warns.

My skin shivers, chills running through my spine at his words. I swallow hard and he slowly grabs my hand, skimming his thumb over my knuckle as he faces the two shocked doctors at the desk. "She's with me."

"I'm sorry sir, but I need her nam-" he try's to reason with Zayn, but Zayn is already dragging me to the room Emma is in.

Why does he want me to go?! Why am I so nervous? Is she okay?! This is so nerve wrecking.

I look through the small window of Emma's room.

I can't recognise the bruised and bloody body in front of me. Oh my god. What happened?

Her head is swathed in bandages and her eyes are swollen shut. One arm is in a plaster. And I suddenly worry for her. The small guilt in me rises.

I enter the room, moving with the soft tread of a penitent in a church; I can hardly speak. Zayn is in front of me, pulling me along and I feel as if I have to hide away.

"Emma?" Zayns voice is soft, filled with pain and I finally come to view to see her full damaged body.

"Zayn?" Her voice is weak, way too painful to even hear let alone attempt.

"I'm here, Emma."

"Oh, Zayn." She whimpers gratefully and painfully and my heart betrays me. I feel guilt and sympathy for her.

What the fuck happened to her.

"What happened? Tell me. Who did this to you?" Zayn questions softly.

He sits on the seat that's placed by the bed and grabs her hand gently, softly and I'm suddenly overpowered with jealousy.

"T-Taylor." She mutters incoherently.

What?! Her ex-husband, Taylor? He assaulted her?!

Slowly, painfully she turns her head towards me. One side of her face is covered in bandages - the other a ghastly mass of purple flesh.

"Victoria?" She frowns slightly, but attempts to smile— it looks painful. Oh please don't smile.

"Hi." My voice is small.

I sound out of place, awkward even

Zayn looks over his shoulder, back at me with an emotion I can't quite comprehend and that feeling sneaks up on me again. I feel like I'm intruding their strange reuniting situation.

"It's so n-nice of you to be here." She whispers, voice raspy.

My heart wrenches at the state she's in. Her blue eyes are so dull but my mind is still thinking about his hands in hers. I don't reply to her though, I just smile. I didn't have a choice anyway.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" Zayn says under his voice.

"Don't." Emma pleads.

"Why the fuck not ,Emma? Look at you, look where you are?!" He blanches, but manages to keep his tone low as his free hand runs through his hair.

I can't stand to see the two of them together, so I turn and I'm stopped by Zayn. Fucking hell!

"Where are you going?" He scowls at me and I freeze immediately.

"I need some air." I squeak quietly.

He frowns momentarily. "Take Mark with you."

And my eyes reach the high heavens. "But-"

"Don't, Victoria."

I glare at him and focus my gaze on Emma.

"Take care of yourself." I mutter and she smiles but Zayn scowls at me.

Oh for fuck sakes, what did I do now?!

I walk out of the room annoyed, furious almost and instead of sitting in the waiting room, I take the elevator down to ground floor and walk outside to let the London breeze calm me. It works, only for a second. I don't even know where Mark is.

I call Amber and she finally picks up.

I'm suddenly feeling emotional.

"Re!" Her voice is exhilarating and filled with happiness. My mood lifts instantly but I'm still slightly shaken from Emma and Zayns fucking moods.

"Amber?"

"Re?" Her voice changes to wariness— curious. Oh no. Am I that obvious? "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I'm just overwhelmed. "I miss you."

"I miss you too babe."

"What are you doing?" I question.

"Im unpacking! Where are you? I can hear cars."

"I'm at the hospital."

"Oh my fuck, what's wrong— are you okay? What happen-"

"I'm fine. It's just one of Zayns um- friend." I pretend to kick a piece of stone and continue walking towards the entrance seats.

"Is he okay?"

He's fucking annoying. "Yeah he's good."

"You sound down." She says quietly. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm okay." I reply.

A lump is getting bigger by the second; I don't know how long I can keep it in.

"I'll call you later." I mutter and my voice cracks, giving her a perfect excuse to patronise me for answers about why I was crying or if I was crying.

I hang up to avoid any other confrontation.

I bury my face in my hands as my mind runs overdrive. I want to go back home and see Amber but obviously Zayn doesn't want that. Does he have control over everything I do?! I need a fucking break and I'm getting emotional over it.

Why did he drag me here?! Why did I have to be here? He's suffocating me.

"Re." My body jolts and I see Mark standing beside me, handing me a handkerchief. I smile lamely, tears threatening to spill from my eyes and I take it.

"Thank you." I whimper and as soon as the handkerchief wipes away the first lot of tears, the waterworks spill from my eyes and I'm left in a teary mess.

Unattractive sobs break through me and it's come to a point to where I can't even speak. My chest heaves as I take in each breath deeply.

Why am I crying so much? I can't even remember what I'm crying about.

After a couple of minutes have gone past, I've calmed down but I'm still stuttering. Mark is looming around. His gaze is always falling on me but he straightens immediately and disappears into the parking lot which leaves me confused.

Someone takes a seat beside me, but based on the scent of this beautiful fucked up man, I know it's Zayn.

I don't acknowledge him. I don't even look at him because after my breakdown, I'm fucking pissed. I fold my arms annoyed but he's wise enough not to touch me.

Good.

"Are you ignoring me now?" Zayn questions.

Oh, surprise, he's still pissed off.

"You're pretty hard to ignore when you're like this." I murmur.

"What's that suppose to mean? Look at me when you're speaking to me, Victoria." He mutters.

I don't obey him— instead I stand tall and make my way towards the SUV. Mark is out of the car and has already opened the door for me.

I slip into the seat and scoot over to the other side and Zayn takes the seat beside me.

"What's wrong?" He questions me.

"I'm really not up for a conversation."

He sighs and Mark takes his place in the driver's seat. I feel sorry for him.

He has to put up with Zayn on a daily basis.

"Straight home, Mark."

"Actually-" I pause as Zayn looks at me, face completely impassive. "I want to go home."

"Why?"

"Because, I haven't seen Amber in a while." I bite back annoyed.

He doesn't object though and I exhale with relief. I really was expecting an argument. "Mark, to Victorias home please."

Please?

"Yes sir."

"We'll have your luggage over as soon as we can." Zayn says looking hurt.

The short trip to my new home was silent. Dead silent.

I can see how hesitant he was whenever he turned to me. He wanted to speak but he didn't and I could honestly say I was relieved about it. When we finally reach my home, Zayn opens my door and doesn't think to offer a hand because he knows I won't take it. He grabs my elbow and helps me out and just one touch causes chills and electrifying currents bursting through me.

"Thanks." I mutter quietly and I don't expect it, but he grabs my hand and follows me up to the front door. He turns to me and I hold my breath.

"Will you tell me what's bothering you?" He questions, face impassive but eyes filled with so much tension.

He looks worried.

"It would have been nice if you told me Emma was in hospital. I just wasn't expecting that to happen" I mutter.

He runs a hand through his hair and sighs. "I'm sorry. I should have told you."

"Yeah, you should have." I frown and exhale loudly. "Is she okay?"

He nods looking like he's lost at sea. "There's something else though. You cried. Why?"

"How do you know that?!" My mouth flys free without my own acceptance.

"Your eyes give you away Victoria. Tell me why?" His hand caresses my cheek softly and tucks a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

I bite my lip timidly. "You're anger, Zayn. It's overwhelming, it's-" I pause, lost for words.

"I know." Zayn shakes his head looking frustrated. "I'm sorry. It's been two days, Victoria. I need you."

You mean you need sex.

"I'm here Zayn, I'm right here. I'm not leaving anytime soon?!" I say slightly annoyed. "I have to go."

"No wait." Zayn grabs my hand and when he opens his mouth, he's hesitant.

Instead, he grabs my face and kisses me with urgency. I stutter back but his arms pull me into his strong body and I've forgotten everything. It's like he's cast a Malik spell on me. I'm under his command and I want more.

How does he do this to me? I want to fight back, but I can't. I surrender to him. I'm all his and hes mine for now.

All types of flaws are gone and forgotten.

Hey guys!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: lifeofchvnel xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 24.2K 44
"What do you think he will do when he finds out?" I asked Zoey. "Nothing. He isn't your boyfriend is he? He has Perrie!" Zoey replied. "But why would...
164K 10.8K 56
"What does that mean, I'm a 'Friday'?" "I look forward to seeing you. I never used to before, but now I can't wait until you come around... like a F...
1M 26.7K 60
A (completed) Zayn Malik fanfiction Hannah is a US citizen who attends the University of London and gets the (not so great) pleasure of meeting the l...
23.4K 364 13
He came closer and closer to me. His hands rested on my thighs as he came towards me. My face was down looking at my fingers when his right hand...