Competition (Soul Eater Fanfi...

بواسطة 13million

There's a new girl named Crystal at the DWMA. Right away, she catches Soul's eye. When Maka notices, she does... المزيد

Competition
Crystal
Stuck in my head
Something's up
The big day (1)
Her Feelings. (Cheesy right?)
The big day (2)
A rainy rescue
Poetic justice
Thoughts.
A casual phone call (1)
A casual phone call (2)
The Date
Oh the joy of Mondays
Competition (again?)
Nitrogen puppy
Dreamzzz
Wise advice
¿CrystalxSoul?
Teamwork!! (1)
Teamwork!! (2)
A scary night
FOOL!
Friend zoned
Action beats romance/ a confession
Her rock
What are friends for?
A checkup
The mission for SCIENCE!
A bloody battle
Trembling fingers
Sorry.
Waking up
Omg ending??

The first mission

4.1K 124 41
بواسطة 13million

Maka woke up by herself this morning. Soul was sleeping a little late so she headed over to his room to wake him up.

"Soul, time to wake up." She said a little blandly. She hadnt been showing much emotion around Soul lately. She had given up not talking to him. After all, the silent treatment is never a permanent solution when you live with them and your souls are bonded.

"You're gunna be late for school." Maka shook his shoulder. Soul's back was to her.

"C'mon get up!" She put a little more feeling into it.

"You have to go to school! You're gunna miss things in class." Maka was thinking of things to say to get him out of bed. He just grunted slightly. She took her hands off him and yanked his covers off.

No reaction.

Maka racked her brain for how to wake him up. Cold water might work but then there was the sheets and floor getting wet... How about fire! Even worse.

"Okay I know..." She says with a sigh.

She slowly leans down to Souls ear and says quietly, "Soul, Crystal is on the phone and she said something about another date...?"

Souls eyes snapped open and he shot up in bed, his hair an explosion of white. He says, "whaa...?"

Maka couldn't help laughing at his expression. One eye was half open and the other was wide. Drool was starting to creep out of the corner of his mouth. She covered her mouth for a second and then burst out giggling like crazy. When Soul said "School? Crystal?" She caught herself quickly and stopped right away.

"Yeah. We're just about late." Maka paused to stare at her wrist, which was bare. "Huh... Where's a watch when you need one."

"My alarm clock is right over here." Maka swung her head around to look and there it was. They were off schedule by 15 minutes!

"Gah!" Maka freaked and ran out of the room to finish getting ready.

They were late for school of course. But Maka made up for it by working furiously the whole day and burning through her assignments even faster than usual and before she knew it, it was the end of the day. Steins class.

As the bell rang Stein rolled his chair in front of his desk and scolded everyone who was late. Then he rolled back and cleared his throat.

"Well class today were picking the first missions of the year." He grabbed a clipboard and was scanning the names, "And I know there are two new partnerships in this class..." He paused again as he found a peculiar set of crossed out names.

"That's odd, Jenna and Samuel are in the hospital. They won't be returning for... Who knows how long." He finished as he looked up.

"Well we're not going to care right now because I have an agenda to follow. So back to the matter at hand." He pointed at Harley and Crystal.

"You are the new partnership in this class so I'm pairing you up with the best weapon pair here." His eyes scanned the room and found Oxfords beaming face just waiting confidently to be picked.

"Stupid stuck up know-it-all..." Stein muttered and turned his attention to Maka and Soul. "They would be alright," Stein thought. "After all, Maka defeated the kishin... Sorta. I mean, a punch to the face can hardly be classified as defeat. But its good enough." He thought.

He pointed at Maka. "Maka and Soul shall be accompanying Crystal and her weapon partner on your mission. This will be their first mission ever so show them the ropes and help if they need it."

"Blahrggg??" A strained noise came from Ox. "I'm the best student aren't i?? Maka is no match for me and Soul is completely incompetent!" He argued.

Stein pretended not to hear his whines and whimpers.

"Go get your missions from the mission wall thingy." And immediately everyone got up, eager to pick their first missions.

Crystal was pretty nervous. She and Harley have had no practice in combat at all! She knew the basics of soul resonating and how to handle a weapon but she didn't even know what Harley's weapon form was! And how would they resonate?

As she walked over to the door Harley tapped on her shoulder. He gave a friendly smile and asked, "You ready for our very first mission?" She tried to smile nicely back.

"Someone's excited already." She replied. They started walking towards the mission wall together.

"Well aren't you? Look, I know we haven't had a lot of practice," Harley started.

"None." Crystal corrected. She continued after a second, "I'm just a bit nervous that's all." She confessed.

"Hey that's okay, I'll admit im not
100% confident," Harley said. He looked at her in the eyes and continued, "but it's gunna be okay. And besides, we have help." He grinned. Crystal smiled. She felt better already.

Harley pointed a thumb at Maka and Soul. "These guys are experienced. And I'm sure Maka will be cool with helping us out." He reassured her.

"Okay, then they should pick." Crystal said. Harley agreed.

They stopped in front of the wall and examined their options.

"Hey you two, ready for your very first mission?" Maka asked them brightly.

"Yup" Harley nodded. "We're a little nervous about this though, so we think you two should pick whatever you think will be a good start for us to work together." Harley said.

"Yeah it can be something challenging enough for you guys too if you want." Crystal added.

"No problem, I think I already see a good one." Soul said, looking up at the wall.

He reached his hand out to grab one and as he touched his fingers to the tag there was another set of fingers on it too. Soul followed the hand down the arm to the face to see-

"Black Star?" Soul said puzzled.

"Yeah it's me! And I suggest you let go of this since its the mission that I'm picking for me and Tsubaki." Black Star stared at Soul challengingly. Soul perked up an eyebrow.

"Really? You think you can beat me?"

"Oh I know I can beat you, a big star like me? It would be too easy." Black Star smirked.

Soul smirked and then said calmly, "Alright." And took the tag down from the wall with both of them still grabbing it.

"Huh?" Black Star said confused.

Soul felt Black Stars grip on the mission tag loosen and he saw his chance. Soul wrenched it out of his grip and sprinted down the hall with the mission in his hands, dodging and weaving a path through the other students. Black Star growled and sprinted down the hall after him, shoving people out of his way yelling, "You can run but you can't hide from the master assassin Black Star!"

Tsubaki ran up to the group apologizing. "Sorry guys, you had the mission first. Black Star was just..."

"Being himself?" Maka suggested.

"He's always like that?" Harley asked, amused.

"Yeah, you know how he is, the big star who's going to surpass god." Tsubaki explained.

"Actually I didn't know, but now I do. Thanks." Harley extended a hand to Tsubaki, introducing himself. "Hi, I'm Harley, Crystals new partner." They shook hands.

"I'm Tsubaki, and you saw Black Star, my Meister. Its nice to meet you, and I already met Crystal." She said.

"Well now that you guys all know each other, lets get a mission." Maka said. She briefly examined the wall and then reached up to grab a new one, like Soul hadn't just ran off trying to secure a perfectly good mission for them.

.

"Perfect." She read all of it, "You guys good for Saturday?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Done! Sorry bout the wait. But anyways I've been trying to make my chapters longer. Not half bad. 

TANK JOUS!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.5K 256 14
Maka and Soul go on a mission to capture a witch soul but somehow their souls can't resonate anymore what's going on? Could their confused feeling fo...
112K 2.9K 22
Soul was walking home one day and was attacked by a kishin. Before he could be harmed a mysterious girl and her weapon partners save him. What will h...
109K 3K 13
SoulEaterWattyAwards winner (second place) Kid finally wants to start a relationship with Liz, but knows that his OCD has to be toned down a notch...
1.9K 78 27
A new student has arrived at the DWMA. As her story unfolds, she will face many challenges along the way, and maybe even find 'the one'. But she has...