Unexpected Nerd

Por pandajuliet

You are just a nerd in a big circles of students in your school. Or so you thought that is. You run into some... Más

Page 1; Nerd Freak
Page 2; Unexpected
Page 3; The boys from next room
Page 4; Two bees fighting over a flower
Page 5; Go Eunchae?
Page 6; Who's byun baekhyun?
Page 7; Same flight
#PrayForLadiesCode
Page 8; Trip to Luhan's house?
Page 9; Beach
Page 10; Beach Day!
! A t t e n t i o n !
Page 11; Headache
Page 12; Sick.
Page 13; The same words
Page 14; Deja vu
Page 15; Voice
Page 16; A paper
Page 17;
Page 18; The Pictures
Page 19; Childhood.
Page 20; Confession
Page 21; Her Parents
Page 22; The confession of a twin sister
VOTE POLL [UPCOMING STORY]
TWITTER! [Pls read]
Page 23; Determination of a twin sister.
Page 24; Fade memories.
Page 25; Dream or memories
Page 27; Recovered
Page 28; Flashback
Page 29; Revealing
Page 30; I'm here.
Epilogue

Page 26; Reunion

7.9K 298 29
Por pandajuliet

"Eunchae!" I heard someone calling me, the sound is so distant. I was like wandering at a dark place, where nothing is visible to my eyes. Then the voice rings again. "Eunchae!"

I walked towards the sound, dark but the me walks towards it. Without hesitation. I reached out with my hand, to the black abyss of nothingness.

---

I slowly open my eyes, the vision of mine is blurry, but I could see white ceiling. Again? I thought to myself. I move my fingers, which is numb before.

Slowly, my eyes started to focus things and I heard movements beside me. "Eunchae?" The voice reached my eardrum. I slowly turned my eyesight to my left as I saw a figure, masculine, looking down at me. "Hey? Are you awake?" He asked.

I opened my eyes wide and saw Mark with a worried face. "You're awake!"

"I should call the doctor." He murmured to no one in particular and shouted from his seat. When he was about to leave, I pulled his hand. He stopped. "What happened?"

He laughed. "Hold your horses, princess. Let the doctor check you first." He smile and I let go of his hand. He proceed to the door, called for doctor and few minutes later, the doctor came. Two nurses tailed him from behind.

"Miss Eunchae? How do you feel?" He asked as the other two nurses do their jobs. "I feel.. okay. I guess." I answered. The door slide open and revealed two person. My twin's parents. They talked with Mark, questioning him from the hand gestures and look at me from behind.

After the doctor checked me, he told me how I should take some rest and how I can go back tomorrow. He said I shouldn't push myself too hard because I've been unconscious for i don't know how long.

The doctor left my side, exchanged some words with Mark and my twin's parents and walked out from the room. The two figures of my twin's parents came to my side. Their face showed worries.

"I'm okay." I said before they managed to ask me anything. "Just.. fainted." I smile weakly at them. I keep convincing them to go home, telling him i'm okay for so many times until they agreed to go home.

Saying they would fetch me tomorrow from the hospital. They waved us goodbye and left. "So, how long have I been sleeping?" I looked at Mark who are pulling the chair and sits near the bed side.

"One day." He said, his voice calm. "Wow, ChaeMazing."

"Is that a pun?" Mark asked, his eyebrow raised and he laughed. I joined him but stop afterwards when I remember the dream I have. Mark is saying a lot of things but not I can't heard what he was saying.

"I have a dream." I murmured. Mark stopped at whatever he was doing and look at me. His face looks puzzled. "What?" He asked. I repeated the line, louder this time. Making sure Mark listen to the words I said clearly.

"What kind of dream?" He leaned in, showing that he is somewhat interesting with the statement I said. I explained everything to him. But I stopped at the part when I woke up in amnesia.

"Is that a memory?" Mark questioned. He asked exactly what I'm thinking of. Is that memory?

"I saw.. her." I told Mark, searching for his eyes. "Who? Eunjung?"

"I think so. Not quite sure but that girl looked alike to me. So much." Then came the silence. Like both of us are doing the thinking. None of us know what to talk about.

Baekhyun.

I let out a small gasp. Mark gives me this puzzled look. "Baekhyun." I said, murmured under my breath. "What about him?" Mark handed me a cup of hot cocoa. I slowly recall the dream I have. What's that about?

A girl who looked alike to me. Airplane crashed. Been rescued. Sent to an hospital.

Calm down, i thought to myself. I closed my eyes to concentrated again.

Amnesia. The two figures that I don't recognized which turned out to be my parents. Well, not blood related but they are still my parents. Did I really forgot about them back then? And what bothers me the most, mom's cries.

How are we going to tell her boyfriend?

The voice rang in my head once again. Like when you are screaming from a high place, the voice echoed in my head.

How are we going to tell Baekhyun?

Why is Baekhyun involved with the incident?

I'm sorry, Baekhyun.

Warm tears streamed down my cheeks. "Hey, what's wrong?" Mark's voice can be heard. "Are you okay?"

I'm not okay, I want to tell him. But my throat is unable to speak the words out, replaced by sobs. I need to do something. I still have something I have not done. "Mark, when I am release from the hospital. You have to accompany somewhere. Again."

***

"Please take care of yourself. And.." The doctor in white coat, holding a paper board, flipping to the papers that are clipped on it, neat. "Don't stress yourself." He stopped. "And I have something to ask."

***

I packed my things. Mark are waiting for me at the hallway. I look around the room. White ceiling. I am grateful that I was able to get out of here. I surely won't miss hospital anymore. I have enough of it.

Mark was standing there, looking at his phone. He wears a green jacket to avoid from getting cold. The temperature is surprisingly cold here. I couldn't help but to shivers, even when I'm wearing a thick jacket to warm myself up.

"Off we go." I patted Mark at the back. "Welcome back, ChaeMazing. I'm relieved to see that you're healthy again. Even have enough energy to hit me at the back."

"I didn't hit you." I look at him. "For me, it's like you hit me. It's hurts." He laughed.

"By the way, can I ask where we are going?" He asked once we walked inside the taxi. "Somewhere. I have a lot of things to do now, Mark. I realised." I smile. He didn't argue about the dissatisfaction of my answer to his question.

I went back to the orphan house that I used to live in. Knocking the door twice, the door opened and revealed a different lady from before. She's young, like in her early twenties. "Can I help you?" Her smile is warm and welcoming. "I used to live here before. Can I meet the lady in charge?" She lets us in, telling us to take a seat while she called for the lady from before.

The lady appeared from the direction where the young lady went, smiling at me. "Hi there again, dear." She sits beside me. "I bet you still have unanswered question, yes? How can I help you?"

I'm thankful that the lady is understanding and kind. I asked her about my parents. My real parents. Her smile disappeared when the question was thrown at her. Her face looks so sad, plus the wrinkles on her face, the atmosphere become unbearable.

"I never have the chance to meet your real parents. I saw you, in front of our door on that one night. We picked you up. We didn't know your real name, your real birthday. We decided to pick the day we found you as your birthday. And gave you the name Eunchae. While your twin is Eunjung."

"You two soon were adopted, by two different family. I'm sorry, I never saw your real parents face. I don't know how they look like." She confessed. She smile, weakly. I played with my fingers. She said again, "But we know her name, somehow. After you two were adopted."

My eyes lit. I look at her. "What's her name?"

"Rose." She answered. "Where is she now?" I asked her again. Leaning in to hear the answer. Some part of me are happy, but most part of me is scared. I can't stop my heart from beating too fast.

She remained silent. After a couple of minutes, she replied, "She's dead."

Like I was slapped, I can feel the pain. Not on my face but inside. "Dead..?" She nodded, weakly. "We found out she had illness. She knew she couldn't live long. Maybe that's why she sent you here. She doesn't want her daughters to live without parents."

"How about her dad?" Mark asked what definitely in my mind. What about my dad?

"He, before your mom passed away, died in a car accident. He was in a hurry when he received a call from the hospital. Saying that your mom fainted."

I couldn't say anything. Not a word. Speechless, that's how I feel. "Can you let me know," The lady looks at me. "Where their grave is?"

***

I am standing in front of two grave. Mark standing few metres from me, giving me some space to be alone, to think, to feel sad. "Don't stop yourself from crying, if you wants to cry, then do it."  He said when we were in the car.

The stone craved the name of my beloved mother, and my beloved father. Their grave are next to each other. Which make me somehow feel happy. I can't think. My brain feels numb.

"I miss you two." I said, inhaling too much. "Even if I never saw your face." I laughed. But the laugh I  let out is not like I wanted it to be. It's full of despair instead of happiness. "How are you doing?" I knee down on the green grass.

"Happy? I bet you are. See, I'm a grown up now."

"But I'm sorry. My sis died 2 years ago, too. Mom, dad. Your daughter died." I look down and after inhaling new breath, I let my vision look around. Then, I realised the grave beside my two parents. I carefully look at the name craved on the stone.

Kim Eunjung.

My hot tears streamed down my cheeks, again. I don't know how many times have I cried. I sometimes think I'm a crybaby and I want to laugh about it. "I guess you two have met her." My voice trembles. "I miss you all even though I never have the chance to meet you." I said, sobbing, crying.

I feel sad, terribly sad. But other of feeling sad, I feel happy. It feels like a family reunion. After so many years of separation.

When I visited Eunjung's grave before, I never noticed the other two grave beside to hers. I never knew. Now I know, it's actually the grave of my parents. I cried so much.

***

"Don't laugh." I said to Mark, without looking up. Doesn't want to reveal my red puffy eyes to him. I expected him to laugh but none comes. "Why should I? If I were you, I would cry too." I feel grateful somehow. Sis, you have a kind childhood friend.

"Now let's go back. We dropped by Eunjung's parents house, say goodbye. Thank you and anything necessary."

"Going back to Seoul now?"

"Yes," I said. "I have something I need to do." I murmured. Then the voice of the doctor rang in my head. When I was about to leave the hospital.

He let go of the papers and look at me. "I realised you have amnesia, before." His eyes stare straight to mine. He continued, "And I have something to tell you." He look down on the paper that are on his arm. Trying to make sure what he is going to say is right.

"You've recovered from it. Congratulations."

---

a/n: AYOOOOOOO. WHADDUP? Haha. Yeah, firstly, I wanna apologized for the grammatical erors ;-;. So here are the truth and well, puzzles? Hope you enjoy this chapter and leave some comments and votes. Leave your thoughts too! Let me know what you think <3  (It's reaching the ending yay.) xoxo <3

Follow my twitter at Bobohujuliet for more updates about my stories (it's a lot easier there than in wattpad when I have something to announce.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.5K 700 12
Read this book if you wanna see EXO Baekhyun trap himself in his own web of lies. Trying to hide his status from that cute girl he met online (aka yo...
62.3K 2.2K 30
Not reading-worthy "Who's there?" I yelled. I looked around in the dark, empty street. "No one?" I mumbled. But that's wasn't true. Not worth reading...
16.8K 674 33
"But I'm not your-..." It was too late his lips were already on yours... After being an outcast in highschool, Yang Y/n (You) gets into the best coll...
15.1K 1.8K 33
[Completed] (Book 2 in my EXO series spinoff to secret Diary) Have you ever felt like you've been played... Well, he did this to my younger sister...