Page 13; The same words

"It almost the installation night!" Tao shouted like a kid while throwing the confetti around. "TAO! DON'T THROW THOSE THING AROUND!" Suho shouted at Tao who is laughing happily. "But.."

"No but." Suho crossed his arm then Tao look at Kris. "I'll buy you some gucci bag." Kris smile and Tao cheered as he immediately stopped throwing the confetti into places.

"It must be fun! All of the student will be wearing pretty gowns and all of them will be pretty.." Chen look at me. "What?"

"But I think Eunchae need some transformation." He said to the others. "What?! I'm fine like this!" I look at them. "But for us, it's not. It's the day after tomorrow." Dyo rest his cheek on his hand. "Shouldn't someone take her to do some transformation?" Kai said and automatically, they turned their sight to Baekhyun.

"I'm not going to take her."

...

"Why do I have to take you here?" He complained. "Well, can't be help. You have no choice." I look at the huge shopping complex in front of me. "Come on. We shouldn't waste time." I said and we entered the building.

"What should I do?" Baekhyun asked Dyo who's on the phone. "Just bring her to the boutique first." He said and ended the call. "That guy.." He murmured under his breath. "Satan Soo." I said to myself.

"Be quick or i'll leave you here." He said while crossing his arm. "Fine. It only takes a few minute." I said as I quickly rushed into the boutique and search for dress. The employer help me to find the right dress and I'm finally done.

Before I walk back to him, I saw many girls who try to approach him. "Huh, they won't know how terrible he treat girls." I said and pat him from the back.

"Now what?" He asked Dyo again who's on the phone. "Then bring her to the salloon, idiot." and ended the call. "Why that guy.." He murmured in anger. "Just as expected of Satan Soo."

"Go on. I'll wait you here." He said and sit on one of the waiting chair. "Fine." I walked towards the female worker. "What hair style do you want?"

"I don't know any." I replied honestly. She stay silents and then she said, "I know what fit you most."

...

"There." She smile at me. "Woah. Really?" I asked her as she nods. "You don't need your spectacles for the installation night, right? I bet you have good eye sights." She smile as she returned the glasses to me.

"Thank you." I bowed before walking back to baekhyun. "She's here, Mister." The worker told Baekhyun who's playing games in his phone. "Oh really?" He said and he look up, then our eyes met.

He seem to be in shocked more than amazed. "Um, are you okay? Are you tired?" I look at him. "Um, y-yeah! I'm okay! So, how much is this?" He stand up and quickly walk to the counter. "He changed the topic." I thought.

"Mister, since the girl is our 100 customer for today, I give this for you." The female worker at the counter took out a black square case and give it to us. "What is this?" I take the case and look at her. "It's a necklace." I open the case. I found a silver key shape necklace in the case.

"I think it fits your girlfriend." The worker smile at baekhyun. "Wha?!" He was about to shout but I stopped him. "Remember? I'm your crown, right?" I smile and thanked the workers before walking out from the salloon.

...

"Okay. Thanks." I said to him. "Well, it's not like I have any choice. If I didn't go then I'll be Dyo's dinner for sure." He said. "Then, goodbye." I waved at him as he walked off.