Page 2; Unexpected

a/n: this chap has been edited :3

----

I walk to school again and there's a crowd once I arrived. But this time, That boy named Baekhyun is wearing a worried face instead of 'omg i'm so fabulous' face. And I noticed that blonde hair guy; shorter than him keep panting his back. Did something happened?

Then I remembered about the necklace. I should give him later on.

...

It's lunch time so I take decision to give him back his necklace. But before I go to the building, my teacher, Miss Jihyo called me and I went to the faculty office.

"You've become one of the member of the EXO group. I bet you had knew what is that." She said, looking at the paper infront of her. "But why so sudden?" I asked, feeling unsatisfied. "Your IQ is higher than the boys. Well, that's why you're chosen. Plus, your result is pretty good. So why not?" She smile at me. "I see. Thank you very much." I can't say anything more so I bowed and leave.

I walked towards the other building. This is much bigger than I thought it is. I started walking around until I saw a door written 'Exo' on it.

I took a deep breath, hold the doorknob and open it.

"Hello?" I peek inside the room and I expected to find all of them in there but there's no one there. I entered the room and started looking around. "Where are they?" I look around again and there's so many piles of paper. I wonder what it is.

I touched the paper and a sudden voice from behind shocked me. "What are you doing here?" I turned around and saw a black hair guy leaning against the door and look at me. "Uhm-I mean. I need to give this to you?" I showed him the necklace and he took it from me.

"Why do you have this?" He look the necklace then he look at me. "Why? Don't you remember bumping into me at the hallway yesterday? I guess that's when your freaking gold necklace fell." I rolled my eyes and fixed my glasses.

He suddenly grip my wrist and push me to the wall, only an inch away. "Do you know how important this necklace is?" I gulp. "N-no."

"This symbolize me as one of the EXO member. And if I lost it then I won't be in here anymore." He said. What so hard about it? Then you can do a new one, can you?

"O-okay." I look away from his eyes. His eyes is more pretty than I expected. He look at me harshly. "Since you found my necklace.." He stopped then he look at the necklace. "I want you to wear it." I look at him with wide eyes.

Why do I have to wear that thing? It doesn't match with my glasses anyway.

"And why do I need to wear it? You want me; the nerd freak wear your precious necklace?" I asked him and he sigh. "Listen here, nerd freak. The rule we have is whoever found the necklace of ours, they will need to wear it."

"So you found it, and you need to wear it even I don't want you to." He explained and i shut my mouth. He gives me the necklace and move away. I have no choice but to wear it since he keep waiting for me to wear it.

Disgusting. Why do I need to wear it?

The bell rang. "Go back to your class now." I look at him, annoyed. "Why do you have to tell me to go back to my class? No need to do such thing." I walked out from the room and walked towards my class.

...

"what the hell. Why is she wearing that necklace?"

"Omg! isn't that Baekhyun's necklace?"

"Why is she wearing it?"

"What did she do to Baekhyun that he gave him his necklace to her?"