Page 15; Voice

"Byun baekhyun!" I heard someone called his name. The familiar voice. I saw him looking at the person who called him from afar. Unexpectedly, he smile. He patted that girl's head. I look around, curious about the place I'm in. Familiar. It's the park. Which park, I wonder? I walked towards the huge board where the park's name is written. "..Seoul Park." This is the park where I met with baekhyun that night.

"You're too fast, geez!" I return my attention at the two figure in front of me. "Sorry, sorry. My bad."

"Geez, stop patting my head!" That girl said and he chuckled. "Right, I'll stop." He stopped and look at her. "Don't be too fast next time! It's hard for me to catch up!" She said and he chuckled and patted her head softly again. "I told you not to pat my head!"

He laughed. "I get it..."

What? He just said that girl name. But I can't really heard as he was mumbling. I take a closer look at the girl since they're not gonna noticed me anyway. But then, the more I get close, the more it makes me want to cry. I brushed it off and move forward. Closer, closer and closer until I finally saw her face. It was.. me.

I hold my chest. Feeling a sudden pain as something stabbing. It's not gastric. There's no way there's gastric that occurs in the heart, right?

And suddenly, I made an eye contact with the me in the dream. She.. cried. "Wake up.." She said to me. "What?"

The tears flowing down her cheeks from her eyes. "Wake up.." She said and continue to say with something. She moved her mouth and I read it as she said it slowly. It was really.. unexpected.

...

"..chae! Eunchae! Stay strong dear! We are here!" I heard voices calling for me. I know, it's mom, right? Is she?

...

I slowly awake by the sound from the machine that reads my heart rating that sits next to my bed. I can see my mom's worried face,  who sit right next to my bed. "Eunchae?" She said as she turn her look to me. I couldn't respond. "Eunchae? Are you awake dear?" She quickly stand up and touch my head. Brushing her fingers between my hair.

I thought I was okay. I feel relieved I was finally awake when mom told me that I've been sleeping for one day. And, I remembered the dream. It feels so real. I look at my mom who's talking to the doctor. I will ask her once I recovered.

She smile at me, feeling the same as me. Then, I remembered the me in the dream. Saying something so unexpected to me. I look at my mom. Should I ask her? But i don't know anything. So then I decided to stay quiet.  "You're okay?" She asked and I nodded. The doctor said I can discharged from the hospital tomorrow. 

"Eunchae, mom bought you hot mushroom soup. You like mushroom soup, right?" She asked and I nodded. She took out a spoon, wait for the soup to cool down a bit and feed me. "Eomma.." I look at her. She look at me. "..Never mind."

...

"Let's go." She said after she talked and thanked the doctor and help me to the car. "You should rest for now. You'll attend school tomorrow." She said when we stop at the red light. I nodded and she carefully look at me. "You're okay? Do you have anything in mind? You can share it with me." She said, being concern she is. "No. I'm fine."

I throw myself to my bed and look at the ceiling of my room, still in deep thought about the dream that I'm having. Is that really a dream? I don't know. I guess I'll ask Baekhyun once more tomorrow.

...

"Ya! Byun Baekhyun!" I pull his collar from behind, stopping him from walking any further. "Wha--!" He cough. "My throat--" He said and I released his collar when I finally realised I was choking him. "Sorry." I back off a bit and he fixed his shirt. "You, what your purpose on doing that-" Before he was able to say more, the others was here and shout my name out loud, especially tao. "Eunchae!" I turn around and waved at them.

"Where are you yesterday? You didn't come to school?" They asked and I look at Baekhyun. "No.. I didn't." 

"Never mind. Come on! Let's go! You don't want to get detention, right?" They said and run off while chasing one another. Kids. "You're okay?" He asked. "Yeah. I have something to ask you. I haven't ask yet."

"Yeah, yeah."

I hit his head. "What's with that attitude." and I run. "You! Don't run!"

"I don't want to get detention!" I shouted and run to my class in a speed of lightning. Class is over and I chase Baekhyun from behind super fast. "Byun Baekhyun!" I pull his collar from behind again and laughed. "You can't run." 

"I know!" He answered. "So, why is there a 'me' in that picture that you put in your wallet?" I crossed my arm while looking at him. He took a deep breath, "You don't remember? Wait, I don't even know if you are her." I repeated the words that he said in my mind. "Her?"

"Yeah, her. We took that picture together on our date." Date? Whoa. Is that girl his girlfriend? "Date? Are you guys dating?" He shake his head. "No. But she's a very important person to me". I nodded. He stand up and look down at me. "Done. I'm done with this. See you later." He said before he walk off. That idiot is so dumb and annoying. How can I make his answer make sense? I walk tothe room and take a peek. "Okay, clear." I slowly walk inside the room and search for the photo at his desk.

"Why am I doing this again?" I asked myself while searching for the picture. The picture might be with him but who knows if he keep it here. And, bingo. I found the picture. I sit on the floor, hiding myself behind the table and look at the picture carefully. If she's a different person from me, there must be a single thing that look different from me. I scan her eyes, brown. Her loose curly hair, her smile. Not a single thing is different from me.

She just look like.. me.

A pain strike my head. I hold my head in pain but I still tried my best looking at the picture. I feel like I saw this place somewhere. The place in the picture. I put it back and walk towards the door, feeling dizzy. I grab the doorknob and twist it. "Oh my god.." and I can't handle it anymore and ended up lie on the floor.

I saw a figure walking towards me and called my name afterwards. Byun Baekhyun. His voice. I suddenly recall something. And then, flashback come like a tornado. Ah, I see.

I finally kind of know what just happened. To me, in the past.