Page 24; Fade memories.

"Where do you wanna bring me?" Mark asked, trying to hold his foot on the ground as I push him towards the car. My twin's father prepared a car for us. A driver included. Such luxury life could never reach my expectations.

"Like I said, searching for clues. Repeated twice, including right now." I answered, pushing Mark's tall and well built body towards the car with all my efforts. "Fine. Quit pushing. Poor you with tiny body." I smacked him on the upper arm and made him laughed.

---

"Well, do you get any?" Mark said, huffing throught breaths. His palms rest on his knees, showing his tiredness after he ran around the city to search for clues.

I rested my palms on my knees as well, before standing right back up and run my fingers through my hair. Clearing my vision from being blocked by the strands of hair that came falling. "Nope. These whatever clues we're looking for is hiding so well."

Mark couldn't help but to agree more. "Maybe we should try--"

"Try?"

"Try asking for the old newspaper?"

Newspaper. I quickly take Mark's arm in my palm. Huge, I thought. But I managed to swipe the thought to the side and dragged him along. To the newspaper centre.

We arrived so fast, within minutes, running to the newspaper centre. Sounds impossible, but we managed to. We did. Walking to the counter, tired. We asked for the newspaper on that date where my twin.. died.

She, the worker at the counter; a girl in the middle of her twenties; excused herself before she went to the back, said something to whoever working at the back. After several minutes of waiting, she came back with a newspaper on her hand.

Putting it on the counter, she gave us an apologetic face. "I'm sorry but this is all we have for that date. Most of them had been burnt or sold." She hands it towards us, revealing the date on that day on the first page of the newspaper. The word trending was written across the page in a huge font, from which I think is the headline.

"I think this is enough." I smile, relief showed on her face as the worries in her face lessen. We paid for it and brought it outside. "But--" Mark started talking. I waited for him to continue as I look at him while holding the newspaper in my hand.

"Why don't we just use cellphone. Internet has everything. Just type it on the search bar and--"

"Thanks for the brilliant idea, after we bought this newspaper." I waved the newspaper in front of him. Making him said 'oh.'

"At least, we can make it as memories. Our memories." He looks down on the ground. He smile yet his eyes said the other side. It revealed sadness and pain.

"Okay, Mark." I patted him on the back. "Let's get back to work." I feel sorry for him sometimes. For sticking with me who know nothing about how to comfort a guy. A friend of mine. We reached a nearby cafe, the pastel blue and pink was painted inside the cafe. The design of the cafe showed vintage type of cafe. Which fits to my liking.

We snatched the table that located at the end of the cafe, at the corner. Near to a window. The waitress came and hand us some menu. Her nametag revealed her name called 'Shinhye'. She has flawless face, beautiful features.

We ordered our drinks, Espresso for Mark and Cappuchino for me. She took the menu and hold it tight to her chest as she bowed, telling us to wait for several minutes for the drinks. Another waitress came and put a glass shape container full with brown sugar on the table.

I managed to read her name as it revealed, 'Krystal'. She bowed before leaving the table. "There's a lot of pretty girls here." Mark commented. "And you sets your eyes on them? Poor them." I giggles. He let out a 'tch' before opening the newspaper and put it on the table. He folded it to a smaller shape so it didn't cover the whole table.