Page 18; The Pictures

"Me?" I look at the picture that was put nearby the grave. Someone who knew this girl might be the one who put it here. I slowly observe the name of the smiling girl who have the same face and smile as mine. Kim Eunjung. I stare at the name, if I was adopted by mom. Then she might too. She must lived in an orphanage house before she was adopted. I ran back to Mark. Patting my chest while breathing heavily, I asked, "Do you know any orphanage house nearby?"

---

We've been searching and asking those orphanage house, like millions of them. Yet, none of them have a record about Kim Eunjung. "Are you sure, you want me to help you in this instead of your boyfriend?" Mark suddenly asked, sipping his cold iced latte that he bought from a cafe nearby. "Boyfriend?" I repeated his question. Do I have one? He look at me who are confused, confused. Then, I noticed my necklace with B word at the back of the necklace. Ah, how can I forget about my own boyfriend. Images of Baekhyun scolding Mark that day at school hitting my brain like waves. But I have something more to be worried about. I try my best to brush the thoughts off me. Such bad girlfriend, I am. That babon who knows nothing other than scolding people.

"I'm afraid he might comes hunting you down."

"By what?"

"..GPS?" I laughed at the thought Baekhyun comes hunting me down with GPS. That idea is totally impossible. Like how in the world that might happen. I'm sure 100% this wouldn't happen.

Or so I thought.

Baekhyun suddenly appeared in front of us, crossing his arms while looking at me, or maybe staring at me. I mentally hitting my head on the wall of this tall building next to me. "Where are you going? Without my permission?"

Without his permission? Wait, Do I even have to ask for his permission?

"Do I have to?" The words slipped out of my mouth before I can even stop it. Now, I mentally double hitting my head on the wall. "Yes. That necklace the proof."

"Ah, Yes. Necklace." I rolled my eyes a bit. Thank you for dragging me into this stupid mess, dear necklace. "Now you know I'm going out. You know i'm here. We've talked and I can go now, right? Bye." I fast walking passed him, but he managed to stop me from walking. Damn, not fast walking enough. "I'm responsible for taking care of you, inside and outside of school. Mark, you may go. Thanks for accompanying my girlfriend." I feel like he wants to say troublemaker instead of girlfriend. Mark patted my shoulder soft before leaving us there. I would rather spend my time searching information about my twin sister with Mark than this babon.

"Good job at doing your role as my boyfriend." I struggle to get myself off his hand. "Where are you going?" He asked me loud since the town is rather noisy with the sound of the cars and such. "Just follow me without asking, can you?" He did tailed me from behind. But instead of boyfriend, he is more like a bodyguard. We reached at an orphanage house called House of Hope. Praying hard, I ring the bell. "Yes?" A woman that are in her 40s came, greeting us with a smile. She seems tired though. "Uh, I'm here to ask whether you have a child who lived here before named Kim Eunjung." She rubbed her chin, thinking. "Kim Eunjung?" She keeps on repeating the name, over and over. After a while, as if she finally found the name in the forest of her memories, she called me inside.

She took me to a room fulled with blue files on the cupboards. "I guess it is somewhere around here. The file." She searches for the file she mentioned about, slowly scanning through the files on the cupboard. "I guess it is this one." She took it out and sits on the nearby chair, flipping through the pages until she stops at a certain page. "Kim Eunjung. Adopted. Lived in the states after adopted." She stops for a while, thinking. "And.. died 2 years ago." She said sorry without me knowing why. Then she proceed. "There's an extra information here. Here it says she have a twin sister yet her name is unknown." She scratches the back of her neck in frustration. "But there's a picture of her twin sister here. I guess it was put inside this file after the death of Kim Eunjung." She takes out the picture and gives it to me. A girl, smiling. A young girl within the age 9 or 10. "Can I take this?" I asked carefully, I thought they can't really give information to a stranger that easily. Like me. But she didn't. "You may." She smile softly at me.

I thanked her before I left the house. "What takes you so long inside there?" Baekhyun asked right after he saw me coming towards him. "Stop it. You sounds like an old angry grandpa." I giggled at the image of Baekhyun with wrinkles on his face, blabbing about something silly. "What so funny? Fine, I smile." He smile and that makes me laugh harder than I should be. The images of Baekhyun with wrinkles while smiling is the best. While losing some of his teeth, maybe?

"I hate you." He crossed his arm in annoyance. "Sorry. Can't help laughing." I proceed walking while holding to my hurt stomach that was caused by the laughing. We dropped to a cafe nearby since the weather is kind of hot and Baekhyun keeps whining that he was thirsty. We have no other option than stopping at a cafe to stop his whining. "By the way, Baekhyun, Do you know this girl?" I took out the picture back then from the lady in charge of the house. "Sorry to make you wait. Here's your iced mocha and cappuchino." The tall, good looking waiter said as he serves our drink. I managed to look at his nametag. Joohyuk. "Thanks." I said and he bowed before he left. "What girl?" He lazily asked. I showed him the picture and somehow he stops sipping his drink and focus on the picture instead.

He takes out his wallet and takes a picture from inside of it. Looking from the condition of the picture, it was like from years ago. He slowly put it on the table next to the picture of the young girl that I got, and I observe both of it properly. "It's.. similar?"

"The face." Baekhyun said, calm but his face is shocked. Like as if his iced mocha suddenly just disappeared from his vision. "Who is that girl in the picture of yours?"

"My childhood friend."

---
A/n: Yo! Yo! Yo! I managed to update a bit. Haha. I wanna tell you guys that I have only 26 days left until my examinations. Like yes, biggest and worst exams ever. So, maybe I can't/rarely managed to update my stories. Sorry ;-; But here, followed my twitter so we can tweet to each other at @/bobohujuliet.

Thanks! I love you (and always read most of your comments and feedbacks♡) and have a nice day! xoxo.

p/s: Stay Fabulous and funny guys! I love reading your comments♡