Page 26; Reunion

"Eunchae!" I heard someone calling me, the sound is so distant. I was like wandering at a dark place, where nothing is visible to my eyes. Then the voice rings again. "Eunchae!"

I walked towards the sound, dark but the me walks towards it. Without hesitation. I reached out with my hand, to the black abyss of nothingness.

---

I slowly open my eyes, the vision of mine is blurry, but I could see white ceiling. Again? I thought to myself. I move my fingers, which is numb before.

Slowly, my eyes started to focus things and I heard movements beside me. "Eunchae?" The voice reached my eardrum. I slowly turned my eyesight to my left as I saw a figure, masculine, looking down at me. "Hey? Are you awake?" He asked.

I opened my eyes wide and saw Mark with a worried face. "You're awake!"

"I should call the doctor." He murmured to no one in particular and shouted from his seat. When he was about to leave, I pulled his hand. He stopped. "What happened?"

He laughed. "Hold your horses, princess. Let the doctor check you first." He smile and I let go of his hand. He proceed to the door, called for doctor and few minutes later, the doctor came. Two nurses tailed him from behind.

"Miss Eunchae? How do you feel?" He asked as the other two nurses do their jobs. "I feel.. okay. I guess." I answered. The door slide open and revealed two person. My twin's parents. They talked with Mark, questioning him from the hand gestures and look at me from behind.

After the doctor checked me, he told me how I should take some rest and how I can go back tomorrow. He said I shouldn't push myself too hard because I've been unconscious for i don't know how long.

The doctor left my side, exchanged some words with Mark and my twin's parents and walked out from the room. The two figures of my twin's parents came to my side. Their face showed worries.

"I'm okay." I said before they managed to ask me anything. "Just.. fainted." I smile weakly at them. I keep convincing them to go home, telling him i'm okay for so many times until they agreed to go home.

Saying they would fetch me tomorrow from the hospital. They waved us goodbye and left. "So, how long have I been sleeping?" I looked at Mark who are pulling the chair and sits near the bed side.

"One day." He said, his voice calm. "Wow, ChaeMazing."

"Is that a pun?" Mark asked, his eyebrow raised and he laughed. I joined him but stop afterwards when I remember the dream I have. Mark is saying a lot of things but not I can't heard what he was saying.

"I have a dream." I murmured. Mark stopped at whatever he was doing and look at me. His face looks puzzled. "What?" He asked. I repeated the line, louder this time. Making sure Mark listen to the words I said clearly.

"What kind of dream?" He leaned in, showing that he is somewhat interesting with the statement I said. I explained everything to him. But I stopped at the part when I woke up in amnesia.

"Is that a memory?" Mark questioned. He asked exactly what I'm thinking of. Is that memory?

"I saw.. her." I told Mark, searching for his eyes. "Who? Eunjung?"

"I think so. Not quite sure but that girl looked alike to me. So much." Then came the silence. Like both of us are doing the thinking. None of us know what to talk about.

Baekhyun.

I let out a small gasp. Mark gives me this puzzled look. "Baekhyun." I said, murmured under my breath. "What about him?" Mark handed me a cup of hot cocoa. I slowly recall the dream I have. What's that about?