Page 20; Confession

a/n: This part is edited. Well, only a bit, most of them are the same but yeah it's edited. Because it affected the behind chapters. Edited the baekhyun's confession part. Thank you and sorry! ;-; Please enjoy!

---

My head hurts. The thoughts of standing besides Baekhyun, minus the childhood me, gives me headache all of the sudden. It increases my curiosity even more. My mind keep wanting more and more information. I have to know. Something seems off, everyone is trying to hide something from me.

I dialed Mark's phone number. It rings several times until someone answered the call from the other line. "Hello?" Mark's voice can be heard through my phone. "Mark, I need your help. Again."

---

I approached mom who are cooking dinner for us in the kitchen. Silently, I wrapped my arm around her waist as she giggles, asking me if something went wrong. "Mom, I'm gonna go to the states for a while." The sound of knife cutting the vegetables on the board go silent. She unwrapped my hands and turn to face me.

"What do you mean, dear?"

"I have something I'm looking for. Remember my twin? I'm gonna find the family she used to lived with." I look at her in the eyes as she looks into mine. She seems to be looking for words to say, she keeps opening her mouth and shut it again. Until for the fifth times, she said, "Just be careful when you're there. And come back home." Her face soften as she wrapped her hands around me. Hugging me tightly.

"I will."

---

"Are you sure about this?" Mark crossed his arms while looking at me in disbelief, like I'm the only one crazy cow that has ever existed. "Yes Mark. Do I look like I'm joking?" I pointed at my face, wearing a frown to show him that I'm serious about it.

He lifts his hands on the air midway. "Fine. How about Baekhyun?" I gasped at the name of his. I have to admit, I totally forget about that monkey. What if he follows us until the states?

I yelled 'be right back' at Mark as I bolted to the room where we used to hang around, after I have the necklace of his. The necklace swings to the left and right as I ran towards the door. "Byun Baekhyun!" I twisted the door knob and open the door wide. Making the boys stop doing at whatever they are doing, I spotted Kris stopped chewing on his junk food.

I even managed to glanced over D.O whose eyes are as wide as the dinner plate. "Um, Hi?" Chanyeol breaks the silence. "What makes you in hurry?" Chen added after. The boys returned to normal and focus their attention on me. "Where's that monkey?"

"If Baekhyun that you're talking about, he's at the garden. Freeloading." Suho writes something on the paper that he have to do. There's a pile of paper on his table, half of his face is covered. "Thanks!" I ran off, leaving the boys in dumbfounded.

The wind kisses on my cheeks as I ran against its direction. Some of the leaves are old and it fall on the ground. I searched for him and found him lying on the ground, sleeping. Or so I thought. "Baekhyun." I slowly approached him from the back.

A book covered his sleeping face, blocking it from my vision. I knee down beside him and poked his arm. "Yah. Byun Baekhyun." He flinched and moved a bit, before removing the book off his face. He squinted his eyes to have a better look. "What?"

I sighed. I sit down beside him and wrapped my hands around my knees. "Do you have something to tell me?"

"Nothing in particular." He replied, his sleepy face is still plastered across his face. "Then, I have something to tell you." As if I've gained his attention, he looks at me all ears. "I'm going to the States."

"What?" He slowly sits up, looking at me shocked. His hair are out of place, I found it cute. I have to admit. "I'm going to the States."

"When?"

"Today." I turned to look at him, who are confused by the one line I told him. "Why?"

"Looking for information. So, do you have anything to say to me now before I go?"

He looks at me, says nothing and just stares at me. I wait, waiting for his words to come out of his mouth. I know his mind already have a lot of things to say, he's just unsure of what to say and how. "Well, I think I do."

He fixed his sight on the ground, on the green grass that was peacefully blowed by the wind. It takes a while for him to open his mouth and speaks. "I have a crush on my childhood friend." He confessed. He bites his lower lip before proceeding. "I mean, I used to have a crush on my childhood friend before- you know, before she was gone."

"What kind of person is she?" My curiosity kicks in. He stared at the grass, not moving away his sight from the ground. "Kind, beautiful. Brave. Everything about her is beautiful. I think that she's the kindest and prettiest person I ever met." I hold my breath in. I'm not used to this side of him, I found it weird. But I still wait for him to continue.

"I met her at the playground near her neighbourhood. I never thought that it would be the last time I saw her. She stood in front of the swings we used to play during childhood. Smiling, telling that she will moves to the States for something. I didn't ask her what. But she gave me her final goodbye. She told me she will come back and she won't be long there. She promised me."

"But, bad thing came, like it slapped me with a huge force on the face. When I saw-" He stops. His breathing fastens, his chest moves up and down so quick. He bites his lips. "When you saw what?" I questioned him.

"-the news reported a plane crash. The plane she rode in." A gasp escaped my mouth. His eyebrows furrow. Slowly, a tears escaped his dark brown eyes. "I planned of waiting for her and welcome her home."

"But one day, I met someone who shared the same face as her." He slowly turned to look at me, his tears flowing down his cheeks. "You." His word slaps me so hard, I thought my cheek is bleeding. "You looks like her so much. I saw you at the entrance of the school on the first day of school. I thought you are her." His voice trembling, his hands shaking. He explained through his heavy breath. "You keeps on reminding me of her. The way you smiles, the way you laughs, the way you keep your frown. Everything are alike."

"I thought you are her. Until I found out that she has a twin sister. My hopes fell. Then my mind speaked, that you are her twin sister." He buried his face on his palm. "So, I want to tell you. If you found your sister, please tell her I miss her. So much." He lifted his head to face me. "Please tell her that." He looks at me. His eyes looks so sad, it's so dark, like how he's feeling right now.

I leaned in and give him a hug. I rub his back to calm him down. "I will."

---
a/n: Mannnn, I'm back! Sorry if the story is getting boring and boring. I could see the votes going down, so do the comments ㅠㅠ But I hope you guys would still comment tho ㅠㅠ I miss reading your comments since it's one of the reason that made my day ㅠㅠ I'm truly sorry for the boring storyplot ;-; I might not be active for the next 1 month and a half since my exams are ongoing that time.

I will miss you guys! (But I would still read your comments from time to time).