Epilogue

"Tao! Stop throwing the confetti around! We need those!" Here comes the mother, Suho, shouting from the kitchen as he gets things prepared. "But this is so fun!" Tao excitedly hollered, still throwing the confetti around. He didn't play it alone, his laughter later joined by another laughter, which belongs to the only yehet maknae, Oh Sehun.

"Yah, you guys better stop before Kyungsoo comes and slap slap you guys with a toy hammer." Kai said, fixing the tall white flower vase near the door, arranging the flowers after that. "Oh sehun! Stop playing and help me!" Luhan shouted from the corner of the living room, trying to reach a high spot to tie the banner they have prepared.

Sehun immediately obeyed to his hyung, running towards him and help him with the huge purple banner. Tao refused to stop throwing the confetti around and caused mess, until Kyungsoo comes and bringing a frying pan with him. "Zitao." He called his name.

That voice froze Tao from throwing the confetti, sending cold shivers behind his back. 

"I'm sorry! I'll go help! Forgive me! Suho hyung!" Tao screamed for help but the members around him are too busy to help, Kyungsoo headlock him, causing Tao to continuously slapped his arm. "Satan Soo is chocking me!" He screamed again, his voice barely get out of his throat.

"Kyungsoo-ah, he's just a kid. Let him go." Suho convinced Kyungsoo but he refused to listen. "Hyung! He's dying!" Kai hollered from the window towards Kyungsoo and he finally let go of his arm. Tao chocking, grasping for air as his knees dropped to the ground. "See? I told you not to play too much." Suho laughed.

"I'll help you, hyung!" Tao gets on his feet and hold Suho by his arm. Suho nodded his head in amusement, still laughing his ass off. Kris judged them from afar, shaking his head to left and right, clicking his tongue. "You gays are not my style." He tie the balloon on his hand, be careful of not letting the balloon burst. 

"Come on! They're almost here!" Chanyeol hollered, looking at his phone screen as he did so. All of them move at the fastest speed, trying to make their work done. Sehun bringing some of the balloon from Kris to tie it near the banner, almost trip himself down. "Where did I put the pretty cotton candy?" Lay mumbled, his face is his usual blank expression, as he walked around, searching for the balloon.

"I forget where I put them." Lay said, standing still. "Here it is!" Xiumin waved them at Lay, Lay quickly runs towards him and take the cotton candy. "The confetti! Where's the other confetti?" Chen asked the busy friends of his. "Probably Xiumin ate it thinking that is bread!" Luhan managed to cracked a joke during the moment. "I don't eat confetti, Lu ge!"

"Here's the confetti!" Chanyeol brought a huge bag of confetti and dropped it before Chen. "Someone help Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol added.

"I go." Kai said, rushing towards the kitchen and get the dishes prepared.

"They're here! In 10," Chanyeol looked at his phone screen, starting the countdown of the arrival of their beloved guests. Each of them hide themselves, some behind the wall, some behind a chair, lay hide himself in the curtain, his feet could be seen from below, thank goodness the chair blocked his feet from people's vision.

"Hey! Hey! Shut the lights! The lights!" Sehun half screamed at no one in particular. "How to you turn off sunlight?" Chen asked. "Yehet!" He raised his hand and dropped it again, hiding it.

"By the way, Sehun said light-th, instead of lights. So funny." Kai stated. "Yeogi Buteora!" Sehun shouted at kai that are hiding across the room from him. "They're here!" Chanyeol told them. Suho immediately shushed them all, all of them obediently shut their mouth.

They could hear the voices of their guests. They're stepping closer and closer to the door. "Why is it so quiet? Are they out?" They heard a female voice asked. "Let's just go in and wait for them." They opened the door, it made a creaking sound.

"Why is it so quiet here?" She said, as she flopped herself down on the couch. The guy figure rest his hands on his waist, looking around the house. "Yeah, probably they are out to someplace." He said. He's heading towards the single couch but before he could, the members jumped out of their hiding spot and throw confetti at them.

"Welcome home!" They shouted in unison. Chen pulled the black cloth on the wall and revealed the banner where Luhan and Sehun worked at before. The two figure get on their feet, reading the words on the banner.

Welcome back, Go Eunchae, Byun Baekhyun!

It writes. And below the big title writes another sentences in small font. 'Baekhyun, you bastard.' Baekhyun laughed at it. Pointing at the words, he asked who wrote that. "Me! I'm your hyung and look at you." He eyed Baekhyun from his head to his toe. "You're not my style."

"Okay! Come on! Kyungsoo cooked some food!" Suho said, Tao and Sehun already running towards the kitchen in full speed, snatching seat when they've arrived. 

"Slow down, guys!" Eunchae warned the boys, telling them that they might fall down if they run.

Baekhyun looked at his friends, smiling by his own. Suho noticed Baekhyun haven't take a step towards the kitchen and still standing still. He turned and looked at Baekhyun. "Thank you." Baekhyun said, appreciated all their hard work in preparing this. "It's been 3 years since we last met, right?" Suho grinned.

Baekhyun nodded at his hyung's statement. "Welcome back,"

"You newly wed groom." Suho walked towards Baekhyun and patted his shoulder. "Come on. They are waiting," Suho turned to looked at the boys at the kitchen. "Your wife is waiting, too."

"Baekhyun-ah! Quick! The boys are terribly hungry already." Eunchae called for her husband from the kitchen's door frame, smiling at both Suho and Baekhyun. "Come on. Let's eat." Suho walked towards the kitchen and smiled at Eunchae who is waiting for her husband.

Baekhyun walked towards Eunchae and gives her a hug, burying his face on her shoulder. Eunchae hugs him back, patting him on the back. "Quick. They're hungry." Eunchae broke the hug, and looked at the boys who created endless noises, giving Kyungsoo a headache.

"Okay." Baekhyun holds her hand and went into the kitchen with her. "Aigoo, look at these two lovebirds, aigoo." Chen said, teasing the newly wed couple. "Stop it." Baekhyun hits him on the arm before pulling the chair.

The boys continuously talking, laughing and cracking jokes. Congratulating Eunchae and Baekhyun and teasing them.

"When am I going to meet my soulmate?" Xiumin asked, acting that he was crying and such. Everyone laughed at him, Sehun just unleashed a demon laugh. Having meals together, it feels so long.

Thank you, Eunchae said in her head, while looking at the boys joking around with each other. 'For making me laugh and let me meet with Baekhyun again.' She turned to looked at Baekhyun who's talking at Chanyeol. 

She thanked Mark for helping her finding her memories, too. Who is now has his own pretty, girlfriend. Even though he can't bring back his first love from death, but he's grateful to be able to meet her, my twin sister.

Thank you.

---

A/N: Now it's done! Yay! Hope you like the epilogue because my story feels like cliffhanger haha.