Unexpected { Michael Clifford...

By PoppingTarts

Skilar Dock has moved from America to Australia with her mom so her mom could be with her boyfriend. She has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Not an update.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 7

22.1K 460 316
By PoppingTarts

Chapter 7

I grabbed my black heels and we walk out of my house and see a truck, not even a big truck it was a small one.

"Hey boys." Lacey said while leaning against the window that was rolled down.

"Hey girls you all look hot." Jace said looking right at me, "hop in" He said while pointing to the tailgate.

"Why are we taking Michael's truck?" Molly wined.

"Because, mines in the shop." Jace responded.

We all hopped in and headed to the party.

We had to lay down on the tailgate so no cops would see us.

"Why did we have to sit back here?" I asked the girls.

"Jace likes to see our dresses fly up." Molly responded to me.

She was so casual about it.

"It's not that. There's not enough room in the car." Kat said.

I laughed. They're so funny. I'm already having the best night of my life.

We get to the party and we all hope out.

The house looks trashed, there is people drunk everywhere. I didn't know if I could handle this.

Kat grabbed my hand and pulled me into the party.

I was ignoring all the looks girls were giving me and all the stairs I was getting from guys..

I'm starting to think that this was a bad idea.

Kat brought me to the kitchen.

She was making something but someone came up to me so I didn't really pay attention.

"Hey I'm Brad." the tall very attractive boy said to me.

"Hi I'm Skilar."

"You must be new here. I have never seen you before."

"Yeah, I just moved here." I said shyly

"That's cool." He said while putting his arm around my waist.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, where are you going with her. She's with me tonight, no boys." Kat said while pulling me out of Brad's grasp.

"I leave you alone to make us drinks and you already have a boy all over you." Kat said and handed me a drink.

I still didn't know if I wanted to get drunk.

I decided on just drinking ONE drink.

I took a sip out of the drink and almost threw up. It tasted like nail polish.

"Just keep on drinking it. The taste grows on you." Kat said while pulling me to a room with all of our friends in it.

"Hey guys!" Kat said.

They all said hi and started talking. I kept on taking little sips from my drink and I feel Kat replace my current drink with another one.

No one was talking to me so I started to look at everyone. Lacey was on top of someone. I didn't know who he was. Jace kept looking at me. Luke and Calum were talking to these girls who look like twins. Ashton and Molly were sitting together. Michael was sitting on the sofa with Lance and Autumn. Why does she always have to be right next to him. Wait why do I care? I don't I'm just wondering. I tell myself.

I realize I'm having a conversation with myself in my head and laugh at myself. That earned a look from everyone.

I feel hands grab my hips and pull them to their body. I turn to see Brad.

"Hey Skilar."

"Hey Brad."

"I got you a drink." He says handing me a drink. That would be my third one.

O well I'm already drunk.

"Thanks." I say and smile.

"Wanna dance?"

Everyone is looking at me except Kat and when she realizes that everyone wasn't listening to her she turned and saw Brad.

"You're back. Okay Brad. We don't want to start trouble tonight so it would be great if you just left her alone or better yet just leave the party." Kat said looking him right in the eye.

"What's wrong Kat mad that I want her and not you?" He said with a smile.

"Okay that's where I step in. Brad, leave Skilar alone. She's drunk anyway and I don't want you to do anything that I have to beat your ass for." Jace said getting in Brad's face.

"Okay man." He said with his hands in the air walking away. "See you later Ski." He said then exited the room.

"Wait I don't get why he's a bad person?" I said. I can feel the alcohol affecting my body.

"Are you dumb? He's trying to get in your pants." Michael says bluntly. Autumn laughs.

"Why do you hate me?" I ask him.

He just doesn't respond.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Molly says.

Are we seven?

We all start to sit in the circle. Calum and Luke invited the twins to come play.

Kat sits next to me and hands me another drink. She's trying to get me drunker then I already am.

"You're going to need another drink to play this game." She says to me with a smile.

I take the drink.

"Truth or Dare?" Molly says to Kat.

"Dare." She responds with a smile.

"I dare you to make out with Lance for 7 seconds." Molly says.

She leans across the circle to Lance and sits on her feet right in front of him. She takes full control of the kiss and just goes at him.

I think they like each other because they went well over 7 seconds.

"Don't start to have sex here." Calum said.

They broke apart and Kat's face was beat red. Lance had a smirk on his face.

Kat then dared Luke to moder-boat the twin he was with, then he dared Calum to play in his underwear for the rest of the game. Calum then dared Jace to take five shots of vodka.

"Truth or Dare." Jace said to me.

"She's going to be a puss and pick truth." I heard Autumn whisper to Michael. He nodded in agreement.

"Dare." I said without thinking. Why did say that. I'm so stupid.

"I dare you to make out with me." He said with a smirk plastered across his face.

I don't want to kiss him. But I could prove to them I can be just like them and fit it.

I decided on crawling across the circle to him. I didn't want to do exactly what Kat did so I decided to stratal him. I know the alcohol is taking over my body. I grab his face and start to make out with him. When he put his hands on my hips I pulled away and smirked because everyone's jaw was on the floor because no one expected me to do that. I didn't even expect myself to do that.
I'm celebrating in my head what I just did.

"I'm going to get a drink." I say and walk away.

I go back to the kitchen and see a drink that looks like kool aid. I need a normal drink so I smelled it and it didn't smell like it had anything in it so I got a cup and drank it. It was really good so I poured myself another one. I had one more and then I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn and it's Brad.

I start to wobble and I realize that probably did have alcohol in it. And realized I'm a dumb ass

"Hey where's your friends?"

"Playing truth or dare, wanna dance?" I said pulling his arm to the dance floor.

I have never danced with a boy but I see all the girls around me and I just copied what they do. Brad grabs my hips and starts pressing me against him. We danced for what felt like hours and my feet were killing me.

"I'm going to fine my friends." I say to Brad.

"Okay bye Ski." He says and walks off.

I start to walk through the crowd and a boy grabs my hips and pulls me really close to him and whispers in my ear, "I saw how you were dancing on him, why don't you dance for me like that babe?"

"No get off me creep." I said and tried to get him off of me but I'm drunk.

"You're no fun come on slut." He said while rubbing up my sides.

"Get off her now."

I turn around to see..

Michael.

"Skilar, we're leaving now." He says and grabs my arm and pulls me away from him.

"I don't want to leave." I tell him.

"I don't care. You're leaving." He tells me

"No, why do you care?"

"I don't. Kat is so trashed and she'll kill me if I leave you here."

He was getting me so mad. I stopped walking.

He turns around and sees me not walking.

"Come on Skilar. You either walk or I carry you. You choose." He said.

I think me being drunk didn't think he would really carry me through a party but I was wrong. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down."

He didn't say anything. I can see all the people at the party looking at me like I'm crazy.

He continued to carry me and he ignored all my requests to put me down so I gave up.

We almost out of the front door and someone slaps my but. I yelped because it really did hurt.

Michael turned around and got right in his face , "Don't ever touch her like that again, prick."

He turned around and walked out the front door with me still on his shoulders.

Why did he do that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

What did you think of the party? Have you ever been to a part like that?

Should I do the next chapter in Michael's POV?

4 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter!

Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969 69 24
Amelia can't wait for her 18th birthday to arrive. The day she can finally jet off to America and achieve her dream of becoming a fashion designer. N...
1.2K 86 46
A British girl moves to Australia after family problems where she meets her neighbour Michael Clifford. -completed 25th September 2015 ~~~~ So some...
5.3K 571 101
Can she ever trust again, can she ever love again? Cara doesn't think its possible again. Until she meets Michael Clifford.
725 57 30
Tapanga has had a pretty hard life. Her father past away from a car accident they were in when she was 8. Her mom was put into a mental hospital, she...