End Up Here // #Wattys2016

By madnessinthebottle

Book 1 of the 5SOS songfiction series Study, study, study. Is what's constantly running on Tate Jackson's min... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Please read this A/N
Another A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The End
Author's Note
Bonus Ending

Chapter 4

73 5 0
By madnessinthebottle

Just watching your every move
You're way too cool

'A new morning, a new day.' That thought lingered in my mind as I walked back to school. As I walked through the hallways, I checked the time; I had seven hours to spare. Then the school doors opened, revealing the girl named Trouble making her way inside as if she didn't just make a scene. I watched her as she walked away. She was so cool, so badass, so...out of my league. I sighed not noticing that she had looked back at me catching my stare.

"Take a picture, lasts longer." She stated, flirtatiously winking at me. Was it flirtatious? I think so. Wait, she may/may not have flirtatiously winked at me. My neck hurned in embarassment.

"Stop it brain." I muttered to myself. Even though I knew it would be futile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...