"Just Friends" ||Jacob Sartor...

By psychosartorius

Abby, a girl with auburn hair and bright blue eyes, just moved to Virginia, not excited about leaving her boy... More

everytime my hotline blings
friends with no benefits
new heights
deep awkward silence
netflix and friend zoned
the new girl
fight me, bro
volleyball brats+dinner dates
turkey feelings
playing games
dancing with strangers
thin ice
hurtful mistakes
comfort and confrontations
something in the air
strings attached
conflict and chaos
christmas time sparks
party time
frick
bent not broken
reunited and reengaged
whats next?
not an update
sleepy and stubborn
acting out

somethings and suprises

2.1K 69 5
By psychosartorius

(Abby's P.O.V.)
He pulled me away from the party, holding my hand. We went out the side door and into Loren's (very private) backyard. He turned toward me and kissed the top of me head, what a great guy. "I have a surprise for you, baby girl." "And what's that?" I said teasingly. He grabbed something tucked deep in the back pocket of his pants. "Close your eyes" he simply asked. I did. "Okay open" he then said. In his hands were two plane tickets to California. "Are those what I think they are, Jacob?" I said. "Yesssss" he said, I was so excited I started crying, "For THEE tour?" "Yeah!" He squealed. "Awe babe I'm so proud of you." he picked me up off the ground by my waist and spun me around. "I love you so much" he said. "I love you too Jacob."

they used to be best friends and "just friends" but everyone who looked at them when they were together knew they were something more, it was obvious they had fallen for each other , but neither wanted to admit it, at one point or another, they both fell, and fell hard. you could tell by the way she looked at him like he was her world, and by the way his smile radiated happiness when he looked at her, everyone could see it, them included.

Short Chapter. I'll probably post later today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 587 31
his bright hazel eyes with mixture of green and golden shooting at me holding his right jaw with anger in his eyes " no one EVER dared to lay a finge...
66.7K 894 59
Liz is a 13 year old girl. She is 5'5 and has long brown her and brown eyes. She enjoys playing basketball and is just a sporty girl. She lives wit...
241K 5K 74
{WARNING. I WAS 11 WHEN I WROTE THIS AND THERE ARE A LOT OF SPELLING MISTAKES} Jacob Sartorius and Mark Thomas have been best friends since they were...
3.7K 226 34
Melody went to Virginia to study there. She met a boy next door, so it mean that Melody and the boy are neighbors. Will they fall In love? and if th...