Flip-Flops and Kunai

Da triggerfish

Lily's parents and sister are gone away for two months without her. Lily's thought process, "What could poss... Altro

Descriptions
Prologue
Chapter 1/ Beware of Kai....
Chapter 2: SAND! SAND EVERYWHERE!
Chapter 3: Tobi makes a Friend (Shocker)
Chapter 4: 1st Day of School......
Chapter 5: School Sucks
Chapter 6: Kiba quotes Captain Jack sparrow
Chapter 7: AHHHH PEOPLE!!!!
Chapter 8: FREEDOM!!! Nope just Kidding.
Chapter 9: STUFF HAPPENS
Chapter 11: Ninja's are Idiots...
Chapter 12: This is Halloween! MUHAHAHAH
Chapter 13: Siblings...
Chapter 14: Did Someone Say Fourth Wall?
Chapter 15: Girls are weird.....
Chapter 16: Sasuke Gets A Lecture On Life
Chapter 17: Student Vs. Sensei's
Chapter 18: Lily paints a Picture
Chapter 19: Shut up and Dance With Me!!! No...
Chapter 20: Splish-Splash and We're Having A Blast
Naruto wattys
Chapter 21: DEIDARA STOP THE CAR!!!
Chapter 22: Bon Voyage
Epilogue
Hi guys
Hello again
Hello it's me

Chapter 10: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

419 20 7
Da triggerfish

Third Person POV

"I have a question for before we start the movie, where's Zetsu?" Ryme asks.

Everybody stops what they are doing abruptly, and turned towards the Akatsuki.

"You know, I haven't seen him since we got here....." Kisame trailed off.

"It would be nice to know where a cannibalistic plant man is." Sakura states.

"WAIT A MINUTE WHERE IS THE DOG?!!" Naruto screams.

"He wouldn't...."

"He couldn't...."

"That little (Bleep) deserved what she got."

"HIDAN SHUT YOUR FACE!!"

"Guys..." Lily starts.

"Wait a minute we are trying to locate your dog."

"But-"

"Lily give us a minute, that is an order!"

"OH MY GOSH GUYS SHE IS PLAYING WITH AKAMARU!!"

Everyone turns their heads towards Lily.

"AND ZETSU IS OUTSIDE GARDENING, BECAUSE SOME OF THE PLANTS WERE STARTING TO DIE!!!"

"Zetsu gardens?" Kai asked.

"Apparently."

"Oh."

"Jeez, calm down and look with your eyes not your mouth."

Timeskip to AVENGERS!!!!

"Okay so here is some backstory, Tony Stark, aka Iron-Man, is a billionaire playboy who is one of the most intelligent people alive," Lily explained.

"Next, Steve Rodgers, aka Captain America, was a world war two soldier, who was frozen in ice for 70 years," Zoe informed.

"Bruce Banner, aka Hulk, a mad scientist with anger issues." Kai added.

"Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye, is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent whose forte is archery." Ryme said.

"Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, Russian spy that is working for S.H.I.E.L.D." Leah continued.

"And finally, there is the Almighty Thor, god of lighting and thunder." Kate finishes.

"And why are they called the Avengers?" Sasuke questions.

"Because if they can't protect the earth, you can be dam sure they will avenge it!" Zoe, Leah, Kate, and Ryme yell.

"Okay........." He trailed off.

They started playing the movie.

Loki looks at his spear then suddenly points it at where Fury and Barton are standing and SHOOTS OUT A BLUE EXPLODING LIGHT TOWARDS THEM. BARTON TACKLES Fury and they both barely miss Loki's fired shot. ALL HELL BREAKS. Machine gun fire is shot at Loki, but the bullets bounce off him like a boss. Loki jumps high from the platform and ATTACKS those firing at him. In the blink of an eye, Loki takes down several guards with his KNIVES and ENERGY BLASTS from the scepter. He stops and waits to see who will attack him next. Honestly, the whole lab has almost gone to s***. Barton tries to stand up. Loki quickly walks towards him. Barton raises his gun, but Loki grabs Barton's hand. LOKI You have heart. Loki points the head of his spear at Barton's head. Barton's eyes suddenly glow BLACK. The ability to control Barton's mind is now in Loki's hand. Barton puts his piece away and stands straight. As Loki is busy using his abilities to control the minds of several S.H.I.E.L.D. personnel, Fury takes the Tesseract, placing it back into its case and tries to leave the lab.Then...

"Why do you like this guy?!" Kiba asked with his arms in the air and a very confuzzled look on his face.

"SHH! The god is about to speak!" all of the fan girls screamed at once.

"This is worse than Sasuke's fan girls..." Naruto mutters, sweatdropping.

"Actually, he has an army of people like us, soooooo..." Zoe trailed off.

"Still, why do you guys like him so much? He's killed, like, hundreds of people," Deidara asked.

"He's misunderstood." Lily reasoned.

"No. He's killed a bunch of people in cold blood."

"Like you can talk." Kai shot back.

"You walked into that one." Leah said simply.

"It's okay Deidara. You, Itachi, and Sasori are just misunderstood, too." Kate added, dreamily.

"No, we're really not." Deidara responded.

"Itachi definitely is." Ryme teased.

"Spoilers!" Lily said, in a sudden British accent, with her finger on her lip.

"Fingers on the lips!" Zoe yelled, also with a British accent.

This confused the ninja, but most of them did what they were told. Except for a certain few.

Lily walked up to Naruto and put a finger on his lip, then walked away, and he put his own finger. Zoe did the same thing to Deidara.

Then they walked up to their own friends and stared them down, before their friends put their fingers on their lips. Except for Kate, who had a smart idea to use her middle finger.

"Kate!" Lily yelled.

"Hi."

"SHUT UP, EVERYBODY, SHUT UP!! DON'T MOVE! DON'T SPEAK! DON'T BREATHE! WE'RE TRYING TO WATCH SOMETHING!! NARUTO, FACE THE OTHER WAY, YOU'RE PUTTING ME OFF!!!!!!" Zoe yelled.

"But I don't wanna. I was watching the movie..." Naruto complained.

"Nobody's watching the movie right now, and I'm blaming Kiba, for talking. Kiba! SHUT YOUR FREAKING FACE!!!!" Zoe ordered.

At this, everybody stopped talking and began watching the movie.

Thor steals Loki out of an airplane and drags him to the mountain side, and the begin an awesome conversation.

THOR Where is the Tesseract? LOKI (LAUGHS) I missed you too. THOR Do I look to be in a gaming mood?! ... THOR Who showed you this power? Who controls the would-be-king? LOKI I am a king! THOR Not here! You give up the Tesseract! You give up this poisonous dream! You come home. LOKI I don't have it. You need the cube to bring me home, but I've sent it off I know not where. Mjölnir flies back to his grasp. THOR You listen well, brother. I... THOR IS KNOCKED OFF THE MOUNTAIN BY IRON MAN WHO TACKLES HIM IN MID-FLIGHT. LOKI I'm listening. EXT. FOREST ­ CONTINUOUS THOR and IRON MAN CRASH into the forest. Thor rolls himself up. IRON MAN is still standing, but keeps his distance. The helmet opens up. THOR Do not touch me again!

TONY Then don't take my stuff.

THOR You have no idea what you're dealing with.
TONY Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?
THOR This is beyond you, metal man. Loki will face Asgardian justice! TONY He gives up the Cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of my way... tourist.
TONY Okay. From the mountain side, Loki watches in amusement. They have an awesomely awesome fight scene, and then Cap comes in. CAPTAIN AMERICA Hey! That's enough! Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here.
THOR I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!
CAPTAIN AMERICA Then prove it! Put the hammer down.
IRON MAN Um, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!
THOR BACKHANDS IRON MAN WITH MJÖLNIR AND RAISES IT HIGH. THOR (TO CAP) You want me to put the hammer down?

THOR LEAPS HIGH INTO THE AIR, RAISING THE HAMMER. CAPTAIN AMERICA CROUCHES DOWN and HOLDS UP HIS SHIELD. THOR brings that hammer down onto the shield and a MASSIVE IMPLOSION OF LIGHT reacts to the vibranium shield creating a MASSIVE SHOCKWAVE THAT BLOWS UP ANYTHING STANDING WITHIN A MILE. IRON MAN stands up, looking around like 'holy crap.' Lying right next to him is Cap, who never takes his eye off Thor. Thor looks at both men.
CAPTAIN AMERICA Are we done here?

......

"Dude, how come we've never seen this before?" Kisame asked.

Everybody stared at him quizzically, before Itachi spoke up.

"One main reason is because we are not of this world." He said as if it were obvious.

"Sasuke, Loki is like your twin. He's rude and he hates his older brother."

"And he has long dark hair." Kate explained.

"Except he doesn't wear sheets." Leah said.

"I don't think its a sheet..." Kai trailed off. "Sheets don't have sleeves."

"Its a sheet, end of convo." Leah said.

"Sherlock does!" Zoe yelled.

"Oh yeah, he does!" Lily agreed.

"And he's rude and hates his older brother." Zoe added on.

"Wait!!! Loki may not wear sheets, but he does wear his mother's drapes!" Naruto yelled.

"Same thing, basically." Ryme said.

"I don't think his mother knows." Lily says skeptically.

"Good point." Kai agreed.

"Does Itachi know?" Leah asked.

"I don't think he does. Hey Itachi, do you know that Sasuke wears sheets?" Lily asked.

"Well, I do now, because you guys talk really loud and think we don't know what your saying." Itachi stated obnoxiously.

"It's not a sheet, it's a really big shirt-" Sasuke started.

"It's a sheet, Sasuke." Kate agreed.

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is." Ryme argued.

"Sasuke, I already said it's okay to be yourself, right? Be honest with yourself, ballerina." Zoe said.

"Well, I guess you're right. Guy ballerinas do wear sheets and tights...sort of," Lily explained.

"I don't wear a sheet!" Sasuke yelled, losing his temper.

"Sasuke, what have I told you about wearing a sheet in public. You're only supposed to wear them in the house," Itachi lectured.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!!!" Sasuke yelled at Itachi.

"Sherlock does!" Zoe yelled.

"Zoe, you need to get out of your Sherlock-y mood and accept that it won't be back for another year." Lily comforted.

"It will if I keep re-watching them." Zoe says happily.

"But you know everything that happens!" Kai commented.

"Shut up! Its a lot better than waiting." Zoe declared.

"Whats 'Sherlock'?" Sakura asked.

"OOOOH IT IS AN AMAZ-" Zoe was cut off, by Lily covering her mouth, and stopping her from jumping up and down, while clapping.

"We will watch it some other time." Lily says quickly, while attempting to calm down the hyperactive Zoe.

"Oh okay..." Sakura trailed off.

BACK TO THE AVENGERS

"I understood that reference!" Captain America announced proudly.

....

"I UNDERSTAND THAT REFERENCE!!!" Most of the ninja screech.

"See, it is funny." Lily giggled at the ninjas antics.

Insert the rest of the Avengers and use your imagination about the ninjas reactions, to the awesomeness of the marvel universe.

End of movie

"That was AWESOME!!! LILY YOU SAID THERE ARE MORE MOVIES LIKE THIS RIGHT!?!?!?!?" Naruto screeches, while jumping up and down like a toddler.

"Yah, a lot, and more are in the works right now." Lily answered, while internally fan girling about all of the upcoming marvel movies. (Cause she is a nerd like that.)

"Hey Kai, not to be rude or anything, but where are you from, because you look different than most of the other kids?" Neji asks, because he is very nosy.

"Oh, I'm from China. I was adopted when I was 1, I have lived here ever since. Simple as that." Kai answered, but there was a twinge of sadness.

"Same question Zoe." He said.

"Tennessee. I moved from Tennessee five years ago." Zoe answered, while looking into her phone, that seems to suck the minds of teenagers and consume their individuality and soul.

"Hey! We are going to go practice our routine in the front, cause we missed practice to be here." Kate says while twirling here baton, and gesturing to Ryme, and Jade.

"Okay." Lily answered. Kate, Leah, and Ryme left the house with some bags.

"Ooh and I can practice my round off back salto and, and some other gymnastics!" Kai said excitedly.

"Alright, don't land on your head and don't break anything!" Lily answers again. Kai ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the front yard. Not to mention the fact she ran into the door before exiting through it.

"Hey what routine?" Kiba asks.

"You can go outside and watch, I don't think they will mind." Zoe says with a yawn.

As a matter of fact all of the ninja were curious, to what this 'Routine' was. Many thought it was a training exercise, but some thought it could be like a daily routine or something, because they believe these girls are simply just crazy and aren't capable of any type of training.

But boy were those unbelievers wrong *Cough Pein, Hidan, and Kakuzu Cough*.

As soon as the group walk out of the front doors, and onto the front porch, they were greeted by a baton being flung at their heads and a very ticked off Ryme. Hidan got hit right between the eyes and fell backward.

"YOU THREW OFF MY GROOVE!!!!!!!!!" Ryme fumed, while marching off to go retrieve her baton, which was right next to the unconscious Hidan.

"So you guys are training." Sasori stated in his smooth voice.

"Well, not exactly. Were practicing because we are on the twirl team." Leah stated, while throwing a spinning baton in the air and catching it behind her back. Like a boss.

A collective "Oh" was heard from the group.

After Ryme returned to the group, Kate, Leah, and Ryme began counting.

"...5, 6, 7, 8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8..."

They began doing a sequence of turn, butterflies, and thumb rolls. The speed made it amazing to watch, it was flawless, almost nothing could go wrong, but then while doing a turn, spin catchy thing, Leah's baton flew out of her hand hit Hidan in the same place it did before, between the eyes, and he was once again knocked out.

"Haha! You'd think Hidan would be able to dodge a baton." Kai snorted.

"Wow that was so cool!!!" Naruto fist-pumped.

"Can you teach me to do that?" Sakura, Tenten, Ino, Temari, and Hinata asked, hoping to become more powerful, with this new fighting technique

Suigetsu was smiling slyly, while elbowing Sasuke, who was, how do you put it, bored.

The Akatsuki began watching the routine closely just in case they could use it their not so secret mission.

"Hey, I don't think your Sharingan is going to work on this routine." Zoe commented seeing Itachi's Sharingan activated. "You see, you can't exactly do that, there are countless, different routines they do."

Itachi muttered something quietly under his breath.

And then they noticed Kai who did a cartwheel and then 20 different turns and flips in the air. Not to mention afterwards she lifted her leg up over her head. And the ninjas were just like you leg is not supposed to go that high.

"Uh, Kai? I'm pretty sure that your body isn't supposed to do that." Naruto said.

"Its not." Kai said letting her leg go from the scorpion she was in. "Unless you have a contortion's back."

"But doesn't it hurt?" Sakura asked.

"Of course it does. What? Do you think I'm rubber?" Kai laughed. "Why do you think I'm always bending over and trying to stretch my back."

"Oh! I shall learn to do what Kai has done!" Lee shouted enthusiastically.

"You're going to try?" Tenten asked.

"Of course I am!" He shouted.

"I-I wouldn't." Kai said. "You should stret-"

"This shall be easy!" Lee shouted and attempted the gymnastic skill. They all watched him succeed in the first three skills, the round-off, the back handspring, and the second back handspring. But the back tuck, was a failure as Lee fell and landed almost on his neck.

"Stretch before you attempt something like this." Kai finished. "Oh, and another thing, if you balk (stop) in the middle of a skill, it will become a habit and not a good one either. Sergey told me that and I've lived by that ever since I've done gymnastics." She said crossing her arms.

Lee groaned in pain as he tried to sit up.

"Can someone go get some ice?" Kai asked lazily. No one answered but she suspected someone left to go get it because she heard the door open and close.

"Why didn't you go get it?" Someone asked.

"I just don't feel like it." She said standing up and walking over to a shaded area.

Then, someone landed beside her. She raised an eye brow suspecting it to be one of the Akatsuki members trying to get out of the sun or one of the Sensei's. But no.

"Here's the ice." He said. Kai's face paled.

"Gah!" She screeched jumped at least a meter or two away. She eyed Shino carefully as he walked forward and over to Lee.

"You're still scared of bugs I see." Leah comments walking up. "That sucks for you."

"Don't even start." Kai mutters walking off toward the palm tree stump in Lily's front yard so she could watch Tobi 'try' to ride the Skateboard.

"FRIEND LILY CAN YOU TEACH TOBI HOW TO SKATEBOARD NOW!!!" Tobi begged, while clinging to her leg.

"Sure lets go!" Lily said happily, and skipped to the garage to get the two skateboards.

Lily gave Tobi a long black board with blue and white wheels. While she held under her arm a small maroon board.

"So you place your dominate foot in between, those four screws-" Lily started.

"ALRIGHT! TOBI HAS GOT IT!" He shouted energetically.

"No, no, no!" Lily protested but Tobi was already half way down the drive way. He was half falling and half wobbling. 5...4...3...2...1...

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Tobi shrieked as the board wheels caught onto something and he slipped forward face planting onto the rough road.

"Oh no! Tobi!" Lily ran over to him. "You should have waited!! I wasn't finished explaining, you use your other foot to push off, then you place it on the back of the board. She explained gently.

"OHHH!" Tobi exclaimed.

"Here let me demonstrate," Lily placed her dominate foot in-between the screws, and pushed off with the other foot and placed it on the back after she had acceleration. "Okay im going to let you try now, but lets start on a flat surface." She suggested, once she left the driveway.

"OKAY!!!!!TOBI IS GOING TO DO GREAT!!"Tobi exclaimed happily.

"Tobi don't put your foot there,you'll flip off and get hurt again!" Lily sighed.

CRASH "Owwwww"

"Okay, Maybe you should wear a helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads while your still learning." Lily suggested.

Three minutes later

"LILLLY I DON'T WANNA!!!!" TOBI whined, and fumbled to take off the helmet.

"NO, you don't want to get a concussion. Do You?!" Lily reprimanded. "Besides, you wear a mask all day and all night, how different can a helmet be?" She asked and Tobi gave in.

"Fine." He murmured.

"HAHA TOBI YOU LOOK SO FUNNY!!" Deidara laughed, while grabbing his stomach.

"Deidara, shut up." Lily growled.

"....."

*****

"Okay Tobi, now that you figured out how to move and ride the board better, do you want to try to go down a hill?" Lily asked, gesturing back towards her driveway.

"YESSSS!!!"

"Okay, it is the same process you will just go faster," Lily instructed, the oh so eager Tobi. "And remember to turn left!" She called out.

Tobi was ready he could feel it, this was it. He was going to learn how to use this 'Skateboard'.

Tobi pushed off, he felt the wind on his masked face, he couldn't help but smile, he banks left and continues down the street. He was doing it! He really was!!!

Tobi turned, to see his friend Lily following suit. However she wasn't standing she was sitting on her small red skateboard, and had a goofy smile on her face.

Tobi then insisted to learn that as well, by that time the ninja had given up watching along with 'DA SQUAD', so they missed all the fun of going down driveways, while sitting down. In fact some of the neighborhood kids came to play as well. So by the time they got in it was dark outside.(So like 7:30)

By this time ninja (including Tobi), and 'DA SQUAD'(including Lily) were in their PJ'S.

Lily was on the couch sitting next to Sasuke, Zoe and Shikamaru next to him. Kate, Leah, and Ryme, were taking up the other couch so everyone else, found stools, chairs, or even the floor to sit on. Because Leah insisted that everyone should watch Attack on Titan.

"Okay I'm going to turn on the first episode." Leah announces.

Everyone grumble in reply, pretty much everyone but Lily who looked scared out of her mind. And Kai but her's was more of an uncaring look.

"NO, the third episode." Lily demanded.

"Why? You were the one to introduce me to this show." Leah pointed out.

"They kill the flowers." Lily said sadly.

"Lily, Honey your 15 now, you watch this show all the time. Do you mean to tell me, you haven't watched the first and second episode ever?" She asked.

"Yes, because they kill the flowers." She repeated.

"You can handle it." Leah reassured.

"FINE! We can watch the first episode!" Lily said giving in.

"Yippee!!" Leah shouted happily.

Scout regiment begins fighting titan, Opening theme (Which all of 'DA SQUAD' sings),

Then pretty flowers. BLOOD, TEETH, SCREAMING!!!

"I CAN'T DO THIS!! WHAT DID THE FLOWERS EVER DO TO THE TITANS!!! AND BESIDES I DON'T THINK LEVI IS IN THIS ONE, SO LETS WATCH THE ONE WHERE HE BREAKS HIS ANKLE BUT STILL MANAGES TO PULL THROUGH AGAINST THE FEMALE TITAN!!" Lily cries out, and steals the remote from Leah and switches episodes.

"Lily you have to watch those episodes one day." Kai says reassuringly.

"Than day is not today." She retorted.

"What about the one where Levi beats up Eren?" Ryme asked.

"That's a good one, but Levi fighting is better." Zoe argued.

Attack on titan episode 22, Female titan being evil, Some guys get eaten, Eren is decapitated by a tree.

When this happens at least five hands cover Lily's eyes in a attempt not to freak her out, any more than she already is.

Levi being super awesome and rescuing Eren, and Mikasa. Titans chase after regiment, and they have to dump the bodies.

By the end of this episode, Lily is fighting sleep, she is trying so hard to stay awake. In the end, she falls asleep in the fetal position, and leans against Sasuke, fast asleep.

Sasuke was being very stiff.

"How is she asleep? It's only nine?" Tsunade asks.

"I don't know, she can't stay up past ten. But once she is out, she won't wake up until 6:30 exactly." Kai explains.

"No she stayed up until 1 once, she was really grumpy, though." Kate sighed.

"Can you get her off of me?" Sasuke asks, because his arm is stuck beneath Lily.

"No."

In the darkness nobody can see the faint smile on Itachi's face.

"Well at least she isn't talking...yet..." Leah says.

"She sleep talks? What does she say?" Ino asks, with a smirk. (Because she is thinking of using it as blackmail.)

"She mumbles nonsense. Unlike Naruto." Leah sighed once again.

"I sleep talk!?!?!?" The oblivious Naruto asks.

"YES!" Pretty much everyone who knows him says.

"W-What?! Why didn't anyone tell me?!" Naruto asked frantically. "Wait a minute, is that why Sakura is always hitting me over the head?" He asked.

"Well and we thought that would be obvious already." Kai snickered.

"Well, there are a few things that make sense when she sleep talks." Zoe points out. "She once started singing Silent Night."

"Silent...Night? Whats that? It sounds more like a song that just talking." Naruto asked.

"It is a song. A Christmas Carol to be more specific." Kate said.

"Oh." Naruto said.

"Uh, will she wake us with all of us talking?" Sasuke asked.

"Haha, no. Lily can literally sleep through anything." Kai said.

"Well you could always yell into her ear 'Wake Up!'" Ryme suggested.

"But then she'd be all grumpy when she wakes up." Zoe said.

"Good point." Ryme muttered. "If the happiest person in the house is grumpy then usually no ones happy for the time being."

Three Hours Later

Everyone in the house was asleep. The TV was off and the only thing that could be heard was the light breathing of the people in the living room...and the light snoring from a few other people too.

Zoe was the last person to fall asleep along with Shikamaru. She was laying on the couch parallel to the window with Shikamaru holding her against him. Both of them had a peaceful look on their face and they slept.

The next pair that was sleeping was Lily and Sasuke. Lily was curled up against Sasuke's shoulder and he held her close, partly because he couldn't move his arm and partly because he just did. His head was leaning gently on her head too and his face was actually calm for once.

A/N thanks for all of the support. We do not own The avengers,AOT,or Naruto. Thanks  to the website  http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Avengers,-The-(2012).html , We used for the movie script. Have a nice day.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.1K 208 10
All you have ever wanted to do was help others. Ever since you were young, you would do your best to be helpful. Being a country isn't easy, especia...
454K 13.9K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
123K 2.7K 23
A story about Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura's travel around the world. After more than two years of traveling for self redemption Uchiha Sasuke...
58.3K 2K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...