Destert Storm

By HisEmoFangirl

20 years after breaking dawn, Renesmee is full grown and happily dating Jacob. Told from Nessies point of ve... More

Before
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chaper 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
Authors note
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
new part
chapter 33
News/A/N
chapter 34
CHAPTER 35
chapter36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
A/N

chapter 18

23 2 0
By HisEmoFangirl

Jacob was excited
"I'm a daddy!!!" Jacob screamed.
"Jacob" mom muttered.
Dad called Carlisle asking what to do.
"Since she is not a full vampire, or human, we have to watch her. We both know the fetus is 3 different species. Ill call Alice and Jasper and have them come. Go to the main house in Forks. All my Medical equipment is there." I heard Carlisle say.

When i started to try to pack, Jacob snuck up behind me and picked me up.
"Your pregnant, you sit and relax." Jacob whispered and put me in the closest chair.
I glared at him.
"Bells Edward I'm scard. My wife is looking at me like she is going to kill me." Jacob said running out of the room.
All I heard was mom and dad laughing.
I proceeded to pack up. I heard Jacob come back into the room. "
"Ness..."
"I am packing. I want to help. If you stol me, I have a pillow that will attack you." I said without looking.
I felt arms wrap around me.
"You need to rest."
I grapped the nearest pillow and hit him hard.
"I love you Ness"
"I love you to Jake"
"You need to rest."
"You need a pillow slap."
"RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN. JACOB BLACK. STOP PLAYING AND PACK ALREADY." Dad yelled from down stairs.
We quickly started packing

####$$#$########$####$###
"I can't see anything. Just like Bella." Aunt alice said right when we got to the house.

Carlisle ran some tests. I had gotten pregnant on our honeymoon. That was one month ago.
From the tests that carlisle ran,
I am physically 3 months pregnant. When i am 3 months along, i will be ready to give birth.

What will my child be like?
Will she be accepted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.3K 69
STORY COMPLETE Two best friends, about to enter into the dating scene separately. Except the boy is a werewolf and the girl a vampire / human hybrid...
73.4K 1.6K 35
What if at the end of breaking dawn pt 1, Jacob didn't imprint on Renesmee, and he is still in love with Bella when she awakes. What will happen to t...
92.8K 2.3K 19
Ten years after the final showdown, Renesmee is full grown and engaged to none other than Jacob Black. But, when some surprise guests crash their wed...
71.2K 612 16
The Twilight Saga continues; this story takes place just over four years after the sensational Breaking Dawn. From the perspectives of Bella, Edward...