Parth & Niti (PaNi FF) Finall...

Autorstwa Mishhh11

Hello everyone ! I'm Mish and I'm a hugeeee fan of MaNan and obviously I love PaNi as much. ❤ but these two... Więcej

Chapter 1 : Some unanswered questions.
Chapter 2: The game changer !
Chapter 3: Confused, are we?
chapter 4: Jealousy and more.
Chapter 5 : Killed for what ?
Note !!
Chapter 6: Lighting a candle of hope
Chapter 7: A failed attempt.
Chapter 8: When Nitiness took over !
Chapter 9: Concern and more !
Chapter 10: Under the moonlit sky.
Chapter 11: Typhoid.
Chapter 12: Five minutes with the patient.
Chapter 13: New beginnings.
Chapter 14: Aftermath.
Chapter 15: Late Night Musings.
Chapter 16: Heart speaks.
Chapter 17:Just you and me
Chapter 18: Dooriyan
Chapter 19:Venting it out.
Chapter 20: Yes I do !
Chapter 21: They won't know about us.
Chapter 22:Morning deeds
Chapter 23: Amour
Chapter 24: Pyaar tune kya kiya?
Chapter 25: Professionally partying
Chapter 26: Parth tune kya kiya?
Chapter 27: Either this way, or that way.
Chapter 28: Making amends
Note !
Chapter 29: At the edge.
Chapter 30: Is it the end?
Chapter 31: Broken
Chapter 32: The week that followed
Chapter 33: Unbreakable.
Chapter 34: Proceedings !
Chapter 35: Pizza vs Biryani
Chapter 36: Niti's hope tree.
Chapter 37: You're my first and last.
Note (Final)
Ummmm....???
Chapter 39: Normal days are back !
Spoiler for Chapter 40 !
Chapter 40(A): Drenched in the rain of love !
Chapter 40(B): Humesha.
EPILOGUE
New storyyyyy
PaNi OS
Peep into the future ! (Excerpt)
PaNi
Hey there !
As Long As You Love Me (Excerpt from the future)

Chapter 38: Back home

7.8K 346 75
Autorstwa Mishhh11

Tears were streaming down my cheeks continuously. Parth quickly cupped my cheeks wiping away the tears from them.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry if I went too far Niti." He said apologetically.

I covered my torso with a blanket and shook my head in disagreement. How could I say to him that these five minutes were probably the best five minutes of my life ? That I had never wanted anything as much as I wanted him that night. He had managed to complete me.

"I love you." I meant it and his lips curved into a smile.

"I love you Niti...I love you way more than words can express.." He responded and kissed me on my forehead reassuringly. He rested his head on the pillow right next to mine and I cuddled close to him , the blanket covering the two of us, as we drifted off to sleep, marking the end of the beautiful union we had, few minutes back.

I won't lie. The truth was that this night had probably been the best night of my life. I had let him in, I myself never knew that I trusted him to such an extent and wanted him as much as he wanted me ! Gosh, his love had driven me crazy.

I woke up first. My beauty sleep was disturbed by the terrible rays of the sun which were now penetrating through the window and falling right on my eyes. I turned to the other side, only to see Parth's perfectly carved face , but he was still asleep. His one arm was around my waist and the other one was moving mysteriously from here to there, only to finally find solace around me. He pulled me closer and nuzzled my cheeks and slowly opened his eyes. I passed him a smile, looking at his cute antics.

"Good morning." I greeted, my head still on the pillow.

"Good morning." He kissed my hair and replied.

"Any intentions of waking up? I need to go for shoot !" I said. I had taken a moment to look at the wall clock in my room. It was 8 and I was really getting late. Though I had absolutely no intentions of going away from him, all this had to be spoken. I hated reaching late.

He shook his head sideways and pulled me closer, planting another kiss on my forehead.

"Parth, I have to go !" I requested, while my heart kept pleading to him to pull me closer and stay like that forever.

He looked at me, his eyelids were half open, and pouted. He looked so cute when he did that !

"Don't go na." He said. A yawn escaped his mouth. It smelled ugh !! I couldn't tolerate bad breath. Already he hadn't eaten anything last night and now his breath was falling on my face. Could he just go and brush his teeth ? That would be all.

"Go brush your teeth ! Your breath smells yuck !!" I mused. I quickly took my lingerie and shirt and pulled over the blanket to myself and draped it around , leaving Parth extremely confused.

I closed my eyes tightly, hinting him to go and get changed before I could see him all naked and start drooling on his perfect musculature again .

"Okay, I'm going." Parth gave up, and I heard his footsteps. He probably had gone to the bathroom. I heaved a sigh of relief and before he could come out , I quickly got dressed up in presentable clothes and went to the living room.

When Parth was done with his morning chores, he called out to me. I was in the next washroom to brush my teeth and that's when I literally discovered something horrifying. Confronting time maybe ?

"You did this last night !!" I pointed towards the artistic movements of his lips over my neck. There were so many bites.

He ruffled his hand through his hair, and nodded sheepishly.

"Great." I sighed. "Now what am I going to do of this ?"

He slowly lifted his vest up, and pointed towards a couple of red marks on his back. Credits:Niti Taylor ! But wait, my problem was more important ! His lip bites were at a very prominent place and my nail marks were on his back which wouldn't even be noticed .

"Hey, my problem is important okay ! People are going to notice this. How am I supposed to deal with it ?" I asked. I knew he wouldn't have a solution to it, but still I asked.

"Simple. Don't go today." He shrugged. I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"We don't have bank !! Please understand." I said.

"Then ask them to scrap your scenes ! Tell them that you'll shoot once your Manik comes back." He winked.

I blushed as he stressed on the word 'your' . He placed his finger on my cheeks making a witty remark yet again.

"Hey, is that a cute little blush?"

I shook my head mouthing an 'impossible' . He could literally start teasing me anywhere, any time ! I ran to the kitchen, trying to escape his gaze so that his teasing session for the day would be over, and as I did, I heard him muttering 'I love this girl' and turned back only to see him smiling ! How much I love this guy !!

--------------

Parth hadn't signed the contract, apparently. Things were just finalized on a verbal level and he was supposed to sign the contract after two days. Things had indeed changed a little between us..From my side, I was becoming a little more bold, and my love for him had kept increasing. He left no stone unturned to throw his cheesy lines at me.

After about three days after our IT night, I was told to get ready in a white kurti and black leggings. I had no idea why, as white and black stuff was reserved for MaNan, but there was no news of Parth resuming shoot...All I knew was about some issues with the promo script and that's why things were lagging behind.

On further discovery, I came to know that Parth was indeed shooting for the promo , and that too in half an hour ! That jerk !! He hadn't even informed me about this. Well, but yeah I was super excited to be working with Mr.Co Professional again.

Also, I had been asked about the bites on my neck, but I had been pretty much under Parth's influence all these days and said that it was a huge mosquito bite. On listening to this reason, Charlie, veebha and Krissann weren't quite convinced, but they hadn't bothered to ask me further, and I was anyhow saved since while doing the scenes, I managed to cover that particular portion with dupatta. Smart me !

"Shot ready hai aapka !" I heard the spot dada calling out to me. The SHOT. Parth wala shot.

I was told to go and sit on the bed kept in Nandini's room. I didn't see him, he wasn't there. The director came to me and narrated me the scene. I was to think about him, and then he would come and dance with me. After so long, we were going to shoot together ! I was elated.

"Are you ready ?" The director asked me. I nodded. I hadn't even bothered to go through the script entirely because I knew I would need no script or anything for that matter to depict my emotions on seeing Manik Malhotra come back to me..to the place he belonged to.

"Action !" I heard the camera rolling out and began enacting.

I was supposed to think of him.. I took a deep breath and remembered the time I, as Niti was deeply hurt because Parth wasn't doing the second season.. The days I cried, thinking about our then incomplete story... Yup, I was emotional that way..

"Manik, I miss you." I muttered under my breath, a tear escaping my eye. Just then, my eyelids were lifted up as I saw him walking towards me, his warm gaze fixed on me with all the love in his eyes..Manik and Nandini's eyes were doing the talking as I walked upto him to convince myself that I, as Nandini wasn't hallucinating...

Niti wasn't. Nandini wasn't either. Manik caressed my cheeks and wiped the tears which were wetting them.. No more tears ! I remembered how Parth took care of me while I was in my "we aren't meant to be zone" ... He promised me to protect me, humesha... Be there by my side, never let me fall !

He slowly took my hands and gently pulled me closer. His intent gaze was continuously fixed on my face and his pupils were now reflecting only my tiny face. He twirled me swiftly like a thorough gentleman..his one hand rested around my waist comfortably and the other one had me in its grip entirely.. Could someone stop the time there and then ? Please ? Given a chance I would definitely stand right there like that in his arms, not willing to do anything else. His eyes were hypnotic, his touch made me quiver.. His finger trailing along the length of my arm was enough to send goosebumps through me.

"Cut !" We heard the director say. He quickly let go off me, and I straightened myself. Another 10 seconds and I would have lost my sanity to his mesmerizing eyes.

"Good job guys." The director approached us. I saw Parth giving a fake smile to that director. Hey, he wasn't supposed to do that ! The director was a good person. I glared at him, and he got worried. The director asked us to have a lunch break, and that we would shoot after the break. Since Parth had just re entered, he didnt have many scenes to do. It was only me.

"Chalo, let's have lunch together !" He chirped excitedly. I frowned. Is eating everything ?

"Wait, I love your lips more than my food, don't misunderstand me !" He said. Jerk.

"But I hate you !" I said. We proceeded towards my vanity. Back during the scene, I agree I got carried away. Couldn't help it. My hormones dance uncontrollably on sensing him dangerously close to me. But now I was back to Niti zone ! Parth hadn't told me about resuming shoot, and oh the second thing that food was on his mind 24x7 !

"I love you more Niti !" He winked making my cheeks turn a tinge of natural pink. I covered it up by turning my face to the other side.

"Look what I got ! Vada pav." He fished out a super oily paper from a carry bag and kept it on the table. My expression turned from that blush to another frown.

HE WASN'T GOING TO EAT THAT. I wasn't going to let him eat that. No way.

"You can't eat that." I crossed my arms in frustration.

"Why?" Came his immediate and predictable reply.

"Why matlab kya? Monsoon isn't over yet... don't eat you'll fall sick !"

He smirked. I hate it when he smirks at such times. Makes me go so weak. I got a little fidgety and cleared my throat. His eyes which were now fixed on me raised themselves expectantly.

"If you hate me, why do you even care if I fall sick? huh?" He leaned towards me, whispering in an utmost enticing tone.

I meekly rotated my head sideways indicating a no.

"So that means you don't care?" Gosh, his tone was so captivating !

I nodded my head in a yes. Wait, I do care ! One minute, why are you doing this? Why do you like seeing me in such a state ? Okay I accept I go crazy when you're around me and it's difficult for me to keep myself sane ! But , please don't do such stuff when I'm pretending to be angry at you ! My brain kept shouting, while my heartbeats started running a marathon.

I closed my eyes prepared to face the worthwhile torture that my lips were going to be subjected to when he proceeded towards me. Instead of placing his lips on mine, he whispered in an ever husky voice.

"I love it when you dominate me like this..I love it when you scold me. You should do it more often." He bit my earlobe. GOD THIS GUY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY WITH EACH PASSING MINUTE. STOP ALREADY.

I felt a blush crawling up to my cheeks which were subtly filled with makeup. I cleared my throat to indicate that my weak heart could take no more of his cheesy lines for the time being and that he needed to stop. I stuffed a piece of roti in his mouth and shut it. Well, only I had the power to do that and I felt proud of it.

"Niti smileeee ! Im clicking a picture." He took his phone out and asked me to pose. Impromptu pose though, yet I tried my best to smile. This picture was going to go on twitter along with hundreds of others clicked by him. He took nice pictures ! Or wait, I looked really good in pictures clicked by him.

It wasn't that I was being forced to smile for pictures..It was just that I was a little extra happy today..I had just shot a promo with my Manik..My Parth ! Someone who was rightfully mine was back into my life shoving all the negativity. It had been a win win situation for me and him, and I was ecstatic about it.

------------------

Things were back to normal after almost a month. I was back to normal. Nandini was back, along with her Manik and I couldnt have felt better. And then,

"I said na I'm sorry, I cant avoid this event." He muttered for the umpteenth time. Much to his disappointment, I was still angry. Well, why shouldn't I be ? This guy never informs me his plans in advance as if I hold no special position in his life. Like, go to Kolkata for your event but you're telling this to me 12 hours before boarding your flight? He said that this was a planned thing but didn't he feel the need to tell this to his girlfriend once, who like an idiot was making nice plans for a date the same weekend !!

"Fine the go, but dont expect your girlfriend to NOT avoid you ! One week it is na? Then stay away from me for that much time and don't expect me to kiss you for atleast a week after you return !"

His jaw dropped. Tough punishment ? Yeah sure !

"Niti, I said na I'm sorry !!" He looked at me apologetically as we marched right into my flat after a long day at shoot. "Don't punish your lips like this!"

Idiot. He thought this was funny ! Well yeah I could be a typical nagging girlfriend but he belonged to me now ! His plans should have been shared with me before.

"Aren't you getting late now? You've a flight for Kolkata na tomorrow ! Go, enjoy, have fun !" I smiled sarcastically.

"Well, your smile looks beautiful. Anytime, anywhere."

Why do I blush every time he compliments me ? He quickly pecked my cheeks and took me into a hug ! Don't go Parth, I wanted to scream. One week was too damn much. Why did he have to stay away from me for so long ?

"I would have taken you too. But tumhara shoot hai na..."

"Haan.." I agreed.

"Also, we can't really roam freely here and there..we have a mystery to keep safe !"

I chuckled. Mystery, right !! But somehow I really wished we could just clear the mystery up and reveal the truth. There were so many things normal couples did and I wanted to do all that with him.

"Parth..I think we should tell them..." I professed.

"Tell them what?" He enquired.

Was I speaking Chinese ? Why was it so difficult to understand ? Anyway, he didn't sound that keen, so I shoved off the thought.

We broke apart after what it felt like ages and he kissed on the back of my palms. He caressed my promise ring and kissed on my cheeks and bid a goodbye to me..

ONE WEEK. ONE FREAKING WEEK WITHOUT HIM TOUCHING ME, WITHOUT HIM KISSING MY CHEEKS, WITHOUT HIM SEEING ME BLUSH. NO . PLEASE NO. THIS WAS SO DIFFICULT. WHY ON EARTH DID HE HAVE TO SAY YES TO THAT EVENT ?

"Calm down." I told myself and took a few deep breaths. I needed to get a grip of myself. I would go back to the way I was before he had entered my life. But still, THIS was so not happening !! I could hardly imagine staying two days without me and here, it was 7 days. It WAS a big deal. A major deal. As it is, I had an off next day, so I would get more bored, and dwell about unnecessary thoughts. Yes, that's my favorite pass time.

But still, I'm pissed at you Parth. One week this guy was going to roam about and have fun all without me ! Dekhti hu isse after he returns..I was super serious when I declared that I wouldn't let him kiss me for the next seven days after him returning.

Next morning, I woke up with a bad headache. Did I mention that I hate headaches ? Because all they do is ruin your day. Well, everyone does. It was day one without Parth !! I was already getting so frustrated.. I missed him already ! And upar se this headache !! I checked my phone only to find a message from him.

"Good morning baby. Boarding the flight in a couple of minutes.. Will call you once I reach Kolkata." With a kiss emoji.

Baby ! He had again called me baby. I wish he was here to see my blush.

He had messaged me at 9 am and it was 10.45 now. I opened my instagram to connect a little with fans now...What was I going to do otherwise ? I was getting bored !!

As I opened my instsgram, comments were flooding on one of my posts. Two days back I had been to some event at Nagpur and had uploaded a picture of my outfit from there, and that's where people were commenting.. I could make no head or tail of the conversation but apparently it was something about me and Parth..about how cold we behaved..well such comments were there in every post of mine..and some others were about my family. This was ridiculous. Why were they tagging my family ? This was so not happening !

Some Parth fans..more likely, with PaNi in their username were tagging my family and commenting about how mine and Parth's equation was ! And how I was not doing a right thing by dragging in Anubhav anywhere...Some were saying that Parth was the luckiest to not have me in his life !! Like what even ? Can those fangirls like shut up ? Please ? Like I know you wanna get married to Parth but dude he's mine BACK OFF.

Oh yes, Anubhav. He's my childhood friend. Someone I have known since a very long time . We reconnected two months back . He's actually 5 years elder to me but he treats me like his sister.. We are family friends. Really good. And he's my help to make people believe that there's nothing between me and Parth. It was actually only more from my side..the reluctance...of not telling anyone about me and Parth..And frankly I dont like it much when they start talking about more feels on my posts. I just don't like it when they talk about our relationship and the hints they get in open. I don't like it when people go overboard with their feels. I mean yeah its good, but upto a limit. Not overboard ! And that's where Anubhav comes into the picture. Parth doesn't know about this. I dont intend to tell him either. He will scold me if he gets to know about this and I know he doesn't have the patience to go through so many comments either.

Coming back, I had woken up to such comments on my instagram. I was already having a headache, and the irritation and exasperation of not being able to meet Parth for seven days was getting on my nerves.

I immediately took to my keypad to vent my frustration. Irritation or what ? I didn't know.. It was my headache+not being able to meet my boyfriend for a week+ people tagging in my family and the combined hormonal imbalance which persuaded me to type stuff that probably no one wanted to read and post it on my instagram !

Especially to Parth's fangirls and so called PaNi fans. I had seen their comments on my account before. They used to be like he should stay away from me and that I should too ! And blah blah blah...and today toh they were tagging my family too ! Like some people were just argh !!

Around an hour later, my phone rang. HIM. I wasn't feeling better. My headache was irritating the shit out of me. The comments I had posted were not sweet and sugarcoated ! Had I gone a bit too far ?

"Reached?" I initiated the conversation.

"Yup. At the airport. Did you have breakfast?" I heard his voice after 15 hours.

"No." I replied truthfully. "My head pains."

I reckoned that he was thinking of what to reply, after which he gave me the most awesome remedy ever !

"Watch episode 196..225.. It'll cure your headache."

I chuckled. So he wasn't physically present hence he probably wanted me to remember all those moments which had actually got the two of us closer. Nice move. None of the episodes were going to fill the void that was going to be there in my life for a week due to Parth's absence.

"I miss you." I confessed.

"Aww.." His tone softened. I didnt like it when he did that . "I miss you more !!"

"No I do." I added. Acha hai ! He had his week planned and now he was telling me that he actually was planning to miss me too.

"Hey, I am never too busy for you !!" He spoke from the other end. How the hell did this just happen ? He just echoed my thoughts.

"How did you....."

"Leave it upto the expert ! I know you very well, and anyway I have to convince you to not stop kissing me for a week once I return so socha ki abhi se impress karna shuru kar du.." He giggled.

It was such a bliss listening to his nonchalant laughter ! My headache seemed to disappear.

"That, we will see ! " I remarked wittily. One week you're going to leave me alone Mr Samthaan and you'll have to pay for it.

"Forget it." His giggles turned even more intense. "You won't be able to resist my charm."

Like seriously? Was this man serious?

"Yeah right !! We will see that."

He stopped giggling as I heard some disturbance in the line. Abhi yahi bacha tha na ! Don't let two people hopelessly in love talk to each other for long !

"Listen, there is some disturbance. Network is low here. I'll call you once I reach the hotel okay? Bye I love you !" I heard him kiss the screen to which I replied again by kissing and heard him laughing. Soon the laughter seemed to fade away, and I got the hint..NETWORK !!

My head seemed normal after talking to him. I felt better. Funny , what kind of magic did his voice even have to make me feel better ? It was just his voice.

It was then that my thoughts traveled to the scenario an hour back. Yes, I actually had gone a bit too far. Its amusing how my mind never thinks in the right direction when I am in an exasperated mood. How the hell did I even type such stuff ?

I took to my instagram and scrolled upwards for my comments...I needed to delete some extreme ones before Parth could even come across them. I had , like an idiot asked some fangirl to go and date Parth. Oh ho ! Silly and extremely rude of me to involve Parth like this. I quickly deleted the comment. Only, that one comment. Blame it on my raging hormones though.

Well, missing someone does make you feel exasperated.

I know I updated after a long time but last week was a complete mess !! I will try updating the next one sooner. I haven't proof read this update. And yeah, back home means back to the sets as Manik.

By the way hope this line "Pikachu killed ash for a girl" makes sense now. Okay bye. :P And I'm not going to explain it haha ! Happyy new year to you'll !!!

&yeah I hope you remember this fiasco of Niti and her comments.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

125K 4.5K 16
My take on the mysterious PaNi with electrifying chemistry as they go about creating MaNan magic on screen.
660K 30.4K 69
MANAN LOVE IN FASHION HOUSE - totally different concept with a MaNan feel in it... Hope you will like it...Please do share your comments will lov...
126K 3.6K 18
Hello ppl... This is my first story It is a Manan story where both Manik and Nandani has a secret...... Peep into this exciting story..... Kindly...
217K 12K 50
Ruthega na mujhse mere sathiya yeah Wada kr... Tere Bina jena Mera..... 😈😈