I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

By MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 6: Attack Part 3
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: Mission Revealed
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 21: Deep Sleep
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 27: First Day Part 1
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 32: Perrie's secret
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Runaway
Chapter 35: Clues
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 38: Washington
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 52: Remember?
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 11: The Gym

4.6K 128 18
By MadelineMaria

I woke up at 9:00 the next morning. That was quite late for me, I was usually up at 6 for KAA.

The reason that I had woken up so late was because I was going to do nothing for the whole day. It was my day off, as I got two days off every week, and I was going to do what I loved to do. Work out. Go to the gym. Go for a jog.

I wore a pair of tight black gym shorts, a black tank top, a black hoodie with Slash, the famous guitarist, on the back that I had gotten at one of hs concerts, black high tops and I aviator glasses. Although it was chilly outside, it was still sunny.

First stop of the day: the gym. I looked up on my IPhone where to go, and there was a gym about a mile from my new appartment. I had gotten my gear, and all I had to do was jog there. No problemo. 

I got to the bottom of the building and began to jog down the road which took me to the gym. Luckily, I had my IPhone, so I listened to my music. On came...Standing Next To Me by The Last Shadow Puppets, my favourite song. I began to sing it in my head as my footsteps move to the beat.

Want her, have her, two years have gone now,

But I can't relate to the never ending games that you play,

As desire passes through then you're open to the truth,

I hope you understand and your love,

Is standing next to me,

During that song, I had been running quite fast, and was almost at the gym already. The next song that came on was by The Luka State; 30 Minute Break, but by the time I was half way through the song, I was entering the gym's doors.

I walked in and went to the counter, where a very... blonde boy was working. 

"Excuse me, but where is the gym?" I asked him. He looked up at me and smiled. He had gorgeous eyes, a blue-green colour, and they were really big. His blonde hair was quite wavey. Overall, he looked like the stereotypical surfer. He even had the beaded necklace.

"Here, I'll show you." He replied, walking towards a large set of double doors that lead to a corridor, as I follow him.

"I don't think I've ever seen you before around here?" He asked me, glancing at me quickly.

Well, duh, this is London, not a tiny village.

"No, I'm from Swansea," I said, being friendly.

"Where is that?" He asked.

"It's in Wales," I replied.

"Oh yeah, they have great beaches there!" He said, smiling.

"Yeah, the best in the all of the UK. Do you surf? They have the best beaches for surfing..."

"Yeah, I'm a surfing instructor!" 

So he does surf...

"That's awesome! I'd love to surf, but I haven't got any time on me what so ever," I claimed whilst chuckling.

"Well, I could teach you if you want?" He said as we reached the gym.

"Really?"

There are no beaches in London, though...

"Yeah, here's my phone, add my number and I'll call you!" 

I typed in my number on his phone and save it as "THE EXTRAORDINARY ROBYN". I made myself laugh.

"The extraordinary Robyn?" he asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Indeed, because I'm extraordinary," I claimed, pushing the door to the gym with my back as I grinned.

"Alright. See you around, Extraordinary Robyn," He said whilst walking away.

I chuckled and strided into the gym. It wasn't as good as the one in KAA, as they had extra specialised equipment, but at least I could train here.

I walked over to the fighting rink where two 30ish year old men were fighting eachother. I sat and observed them. They weren't very expert at fighting.

"Excuse me, is it okay if I fight one of you once you're finished?" I pondered out loud.

They both looked shocked then burst out laughing.

"Sure, if you really think you can beat us!" one man said.

"Oh, I'm sure I could give it a try!" I replied innocently.

They stopped fighting and looked at me. 

"Why don't we give it a spin now?" said the bald one with an Irish accent.

"Okay!" I said, hopping into the rink. 

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Robyn, Robyn Jones. And you are...?"

"Paul, Paul Higgins."

"Lets get going 'Paul Higgins'" I exclaimed as I got into my fighting position.

"Alright then, 'Robyn Jones'."

He made the first move, running at me. I assumed he was trying to tackle me, but I bent down just as he got up close and threw him over my shoulder.

He looked up at me with a new face of determination and got up.

"Come on now Paul, don't hold back!" I teased.

He ran at me again and I tripped him over before I jumped on his back and held him down.

"1.2.3! Robyn wins!" The other man yelled.

Paul got up and chuckled nervously. "You're good Robyn!"

"Thank you, my good sir!" I said as I grabbed my bag.

"I have to stop now, I need to meet some boys here in a minute. They want me to fight them! They have no chance!" He mentioned, chuckling. I liked Paul. He was cool.

"Okay, I'll fight you again very soon my good friend!" I said walking off as I waved goodbye.

I jogged over to the running machine and started off by running for 3 miles, listening to Oasis. Then, I walked over to the fighting area and got a punching bag. I threw some punches and the bag wobbled around violantly. 

After about 5 minutes on the bag, I heared a girlish scream behind me. I turned around with worry to see Louis running towards me, his arms stretched out in front of him. He continued to scream as he ran over and tackled me into a big hug. 

"Louis, did somebody kick you in the balls?" I asked chuckling.

"Well, hel-looo to you too!" He said sassily.

"Louis! Louis where are you?" I heared the rest of the boys shouting.

"OVER HERE!" He shouted again, making me cover my ears. 

"If you're gonna yell, do it in a different room to me," I joked, slapping his arm.

The boys ran from around the corner and spotted Louis and I hugging.

"Robyn?" Liam asked in bewilderment, "What are you doing here?"

"...Training maybe?" I replied with a 'DUH' tone.

"Alright, sassy pants."

"Can we train with you?!" Niall asked excitedly.

I hesitated. "Sure, if you want to!"

They all gave me huge grins. "Wait here, we'll go get Paul!"

"Paul?" The dude from the fighting rink?

"Our bodyguard," Harry whispered

Oh. 

Louis and Niall ran around the corner excitedly whilst Liam followed, shouting at them to be quiet and slow down, leaving Harry, Zayn and I.

"I didn't know you train?" Harry mentioned with a grin.

"Yeah, I come here all the time! Could you seriously not tell from my abs?" I asked jokingly.

Even though I did have abs.

They laughed at me. "I bet we have better abs then you," Zayn said cockily, crossing his arms. That was the first time he had spoken that day.

"I highly think not!" I retaliated, grinning cheekily at him.

"Oh really?" They both ask.

"Really," I answered rolling up my tank top to reveal my stomach.

Their mouths stop smiling and dropped open. 

"Well?..."

"I didn't know you were being serious?" Harry said, almost as if it were a question.

Another girlish scream came from behind me. Louis was running back with Liam, Niall and Paul chasing him. "I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry...!"

"What did you do?" I sighed as he grabbed my arms and hid behind me.

"I dropped a weight on Paul's foot!" He replied shakily as he tried to stay safe behind me.

Zayn began laughing loudly, his tongue pushing against the back of his teeth. He had a beautiful laugh...

"Robyn?!" Paul asked, confused.

"Hey, Pauly!" I replied, grinning.

"You know eachother?" The boys said at the first time.

"Oh yeah we met in the shopping centre the other day!" I answered, shooting Paul a "go along with it" glare.

He just stood there, nodding his head.

"Lets get training!" Louis mentioned excitedly. 

"I'm going back to the running machine!" I commented.

"Really? You were on that for about an hour before you can over here!" Paul noticed.

"Yeah, well, I like to run!" I answered simply. I walked over to the running machine whilst Paul took the boys the the fighting rink. Apparently, Paul promised the boys that he'd teach them how to fight.

"Say, Robyn, why don't you help out?" Paul asked, obviously dreading the fact that he was stuck with them in a fighting rink.

"Nah, I can't fight" I replied, winking. I was glad Paul didn't question why I pretended that I couldn't fight, he was an awesome guy.

I ran for about 30 more minutes whilst trying not to laugh my arse off at the boys. I saw why Paul wanted my help, they really couldn't fight. They noticed me laughing and they all blushed.

How cute.

Liam was probably the best at fighting which surprised me because he seemed so... soft. He was fast at running, and good at dodging which comes very handy at times. 

The bo'ys cheeks were like tomatoes when they came over to me, exhausted and hot from working. Well, apart from Paul.

"How can you run for so long?" Harry asked, sitting down on the floor.

"Practice. I like it at the gym, it gets kinda addictive after a while," I replie, taking in a deep breath. "So, I saw you guys fighting." 

They all blushed again.

"You guys are so cute when you blush!" I exclaimed, laughing.

They all looked at eachother with a tint of shock. What was so shocking? They all gave eachother little, curious glances until I coughed.

"Well, uh.. We were about to go grab a drink if you want to come?" Zayn asked.

I stopped running and jumped of the machine whilst using a towel to wipe my sweaty nose and forhead. "Sure."

We all walked out of the gym, telling jokes and funny stories, until I heard a gun shot. The whole hallway screamed in terror and duck to the floor, including the boys. Well, I kind of forced them down. I spun towards the direction from where I heard the shot to see the corridor doors being shut and long, blonde hair flowing behind the person. I ran after him/her, who fled the crime scene, but as I opened the door, it led to a room full of police officers guiding a group of people outside. I looked around to see if anyone had the same type of hair but almost everyone in the room was blonde. Just my luck.

I ran back to the boys to see that they all had bewildered, panicked and scared looks on their faces. Louis' usual happy face was nowhere to be seen and was replaced with a look of anger and fear. "He strikes again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 109 28
-Mutant- An immortal in human form. One that can't feel pain. Extremely hard to kill. Not impossible, but extremely difficult. Resulting from or show...
13.9K 705 15
Pasadena. A small place in the big world. A small place that hides one of the most wanted criminals in the world, the criminal wants four of the five...
231K 12.6K 52
Harry Styles is a high class CIA assassin and Niall Horan is just a nobody who got caught up along the way.© Covery by @HunterMay18 [Third place brom...
8.7K 245 26
She's known as the Angel of Death. Being the best agent in the whole syndicate. Number one Killer in the city. All those crumble down because of on...