I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

By MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 6: Attack Part 3
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 11: The Gym
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 21: Deep Sleep
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 27: First Day Part 1
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 32: Perrie's secret
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Runaway
Chapter 35: Clues
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 38: Washington
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 52: Remember?
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 8: Mission Revealed

5.2K 136 42
By MadelineMaria

HEY GUIES. I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE CHARACTERS ACTORS / ACTRESSES THAT ARE LISTED ON THE SIDE OF THE PAGE. THEY'RE PRETTY HOT. 

_______________

I had been working in the KAA for about 2 days and I already love it. It was perfect. Everyone there was so nice, and they tried not to stare like they did in Browning High. I was still shocked that I was the youngest person ever to be hired in an agency before. It was cool. Much better than being the youngest person to kill a man. Nobody there was my age, but there was this extremely hot guy who was about 2 years older called Tyler. 

And I wasn't one to drool, but damn.

He had been really nice to me during those 2 days, and he did get a little shy which was perfect. I loved a shy guy. 

Anyway, we were currently talking in the staff room about our up-coming missions. I didn't even know why we had a staff room, the whole building was a staff room.

We had both been told that we had a mission coming up. Each, meaning we wouldn't be working together, much to my disappointment.

They hadn't told us anything about it yet, but I was so excited! I had been training everyday, like I did in Browning High. The gym in the KAA was much better though, because it gave me more of a challenge. It was a lot tougher as they had harder equipment and more arduous tests.

"I hope the mission includes a lot of arse kicking," I muttered softly. 

"Well, seeing as KAA means "Kicking Arse Association" then I guess it will have to do with a lot of 'arse kicking,'" Tyler said smirking at me. Kicking Arse Association? Bit of a shitty name.

I should mention that Tyler was American, and he was totally making fun of the way I said "arse" instead of ass. 

"Isn't an Ass a donkey, Tyler?" I asked sarcastically. "You're in Britain now, not America, so you can't make fun of the way I talk if everybody else here speaks the same way."

All he did was laugh until I smacked him on the back of his head playfully.

"One should always treat one with respect, Master Hilton," I said poshly, " Otherwise, one might be quite offended."

"I truely, madly, deeply ( :D ) apologise Ms Jones, i agree, one must be respected," he replied. Yeah, he couldn't really do a posh accent...

"Also, one must learn how to speak like a proper gentlemen. You don't seem to be doing such a splendid job of it, my good sir," I smirked.

He held out his arm, signalling for me to take it, which I granted as we walked down a long corridor together, taking us to the room where we got our very first missions.

I subconciously smiled as we entered the room and saw Agent Rowland waiting for us with some files, labelled in big, bold, red writing 'TOP SECRET'.

With a professional manner, we walked over to him and he gave us both a warm smile which we returned. "Ah! Evening Agent Jones and Agent Hilton, I've been expecting you!" the moustached man exclaimed politely.

"Nice to see you again, Agent Rowland," I replied, nodding my head as a hello.

"What are our missions, Agent?" Tyler said next to me, still with our arms entwined.

Agent Rowland give both of us a folder as he gestured for us to take a seat, which we gladly did. Walking around a huge building was such a difficult and painful task whilst wearing high heels.

"Well, Agents, both missions are in those folders. I would open them when you're alone, if I were you, and tell nobody what your missions are, you know, for saftey precautions. If you have any questions come talk to me, but I can't talk now, I have a meeting to get to," he rushed, standing up.

Tyler and I got up as well. "Thanks Agent!" I said happily before walking out the door with the folder in my arms. Tyler followed and I turned to him with a grin. 

"I'm going to go to my dorm, call if you need me! I'll meet you later for dinner, yeah?" I asked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world!" he answered with a heart melting grin. Woah.

"Bye!" I responded as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I turned to leave. Eagerly, I did this weird run-walk-run-walk action to my dorm room which was at the very top of the building. Fortunately, they had some pretty awesome elevators. 

I stepped into one and it took me up to the top floor. The KAA building was very tall, the tallest in all of South Wales. It had about 50 gyms and it even had a massive kitchen at the very bottom. The building was supposed to be a restaraunt to the public so nobody got supsicious. They all assumed the rest of the building were just flats.

The elavator door made a cool PING noise and I strolled out, down the corridor and to my dorm. Room 1696.

I opened my door with the 'eye-scanner' which said " Welcome back, Robyn" in a monotonous voice and let me in.

I walked into my room and snatched a packet of salt and vinegar crisps from my mini fridge. Plonking myself on my bed, I munched away and opened the mysterious folder. As I read, my eyes went wide. It didn't look so hard, but it was just a surprise that the KAA masters had trusted me so much to do this mission.

AGENT: ROBYN JONES

MISSION TARGET: ONE DIRECTION:

* Styles, Harry

* Malik, Zayn

* Tomlinson, Louis

* Horan, Niall

* Payne, Liam

OBJECTIVE: YOU WILL BE SENT TO LONDON TO KEEP AN EYE ON THESE BOYS. YOU'LL BE GIVEN THERE WHERE ABOUTS, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO TRACK THEM CLOSELY. ONE OF THE MEMBERS, ZAYN JAVAAD MALIK, HAS BEEN GETTING DEATH THREATS AND ALMOST GOT KILLED IN A RECENT CONCERT, WHERE THE BOYS WERE SHOT AT ON STAGE. YOU'LL HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM AND PROTECT THE BAND MEMBERS. REMEMBER TO FIND OUT AS MUCH ABOUT THEM AS POSSIBLE, AND ANYTHING YOU CAN ABOUT WHO AND WHERE THE KILLER IS. YOU WILL BE SENT BACK WHEN THE THREATENER HAS BEEN SENT TO JAIL OR KILLED, IF MATTERS ARE SERIOUS. GOOD LUCK, AGENT JONES.

DETAILS: YOU'LL LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING AT 08:00 AM AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN BY JONAS. YOU HAVE AN APARTMENT READY FOR YOU IN LONDON, IN THE SAME BUILDING AS ONE DIRECTION. 

The words carried on to tell me where my apartment was.

It was highly unexpected. I thought the task would be a little easier, honestly, seeing as it was my first mission. I turned the page in the folder to see that I had the profile of all 5 boys, and their photos.

These guys were in a band. Why would they be getting threatened by fans?

Wait, these can't be fans.

If they were fans they wouldn't try to kill these people.

Fishy...

Well, I wasn't looking for any girls younger than 18. Maybe a man, or an 18+ teenager. 

I read the first profile. Styles, Harry.

NAME: HARRY STYLES
HAIR COLOUR AND LENGTH: LONG ( FOR A BOY) BROWN, CURLY
EYE COLOUR: GREEN
HEIGHT: 6 foot
SKIN TYPE: PALE
GUARDIAN: LIVES WITH BAND MATES
PARENTS: ANNE COX, DES STYLES
AGE: 19
FROM: HOLMES CHAPEL
CURRENT POSITION: LONDON
ACCENT: CHESHIRE
JOB: SINGER

A picture of Harry was at the bottom of the folder. He looked beautiful, his eyes so green, like grass, and his face perfectly structured.

The next page was on Zayn Malik, followed by Louis, then Niall, then Liam. These boys looked nice enough, but I assumed they'd be snobbish. Most good looking boys are, and especially if they're rich and have millions of girls swooning over them. Apart from Tyler, of course.

I was interupted from my thoughts by a knocking on my door.

I jogged up to the door and opened it to see my mum with a massive grin on her flawless face. 

"Hey mum!" I greeted hugging her.

"Hey darling! Got your mission?" she asked happily.

"Yeah, I just got it. Here, check it out!" I passed her the folder and walked into my room to start packing.

"Wow, One Direction eh? That's lucky!" she said grinning again. Her and her grinning, eh?

"How so?" I asked curiously.

"Well, they are the most famous boy band in the world! Have you seriously never heard of them?" I can't believe she was asking me that question.

"No! I've been too busy, you know, with spy school and KAA. Oh yeah! Does KAA mean 'Kick Arse Association?"

"Yeah. Grim." Was all she said. Okay then.

"Well, I'm leaving tonight so I'm gonna pack, care to help?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sure!" she said jumping up. I swear, if you met her, you wouldn't think she was an adult, you'd think she was youger than me.

"Great!" I said, smiling happily. I really loved my mum. She was my best friend, always had been. We tell eachother everything.

We had been travelling the world together, meeting new people and staying joint at the hip. She was truely the only person who I trusted, and the only person that I had known for my entire life. 

I pulled out my suitcase from under the bed and began to pack my make-up and face washes whilst mum baggaged my clothes. I had assumed she'd just throw in most of the things I had, seeing as I didn't have many clothes. We were always too busy to go shopping.

However, once I finished, I turned to see that all the clothes mum picked out were the nicest clothes I have, including my spy suite, and there were even some new clothes I didn't know I had. I raise an eyebrow at her, and she gave me a 'what?' face as if she didn't know why I was glaring at her. I huffed as she threw in some of my crop tops. I never thought of her as a mum, she wasn't into all that, " wear something less revealing" stuff. She liked it when I wore nice clothes.

I whole wardrope later, I was ready to go.

"I'm going to get changed out of my uniform, I'll see you at dinner!" I announced, pecking her cheek.

"Alright, love!" she spoke, walking out the door.

I ran into my bathroom and locked the door behind me before I stripped off all my clothes and got into the warm shower, letting the drops from above me attack my body and hair. I washed myself and added herbal essence to my hair, making it smell of sweet pea.

I hopped out and blew dry my hair until it went straight so you could see how it started at the top of my head dark brown, and naturally got lighter until a light brown and blonde. I thought my hair was my best feature.

I then threw on my leather trousers (which I thought were badass), and black croptop. I liked the colour black, it made me feel like a proper spy.

I ran out of my room and to the elevators thinking about my mission...

It better be a good one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 16.5K 25
I'm 14 years old, and I'm a spy. The names Payton Browning. My parents use to be spies before they died in that awful car accident 5 years ago. My un...
245K 11.2K 12
AU. Harry Styles is an MI6 agent on a mission to find out who's planning on killing the Prime Minister. Louis Tomlinson is a wanted professional assa...
122K 5.9K 45
In which a girl meets a boy who is hiding many secrets. ------- (COMPLETED) ;; this story contains some violent scenes and may have some mature cont...
13.9K 705 15
Pasadena. A small place in the big world. A small place that hides one of the most wanted criminals in the world, the criminal wants four of the five...