Nova Vida

De STAlberts

Un-edited. Everything Imogene has come to know is a lie. One day at school when zombies suddenly become a rea... Mais

Part One: The Lie
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Part Two: The Rebels
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Part Three: The War
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Publishing

Prologue

1.1K 22 26
De STAlberts

Hey guys! Nova Vida is now available on Amazon! You can either get the Kindle version or the Paperback version! Or if you want to read the un-edited version, you can do that right here! Enjoy!

2087:

3000 people confirmed dead, after a deadly virus infests their bodies. Citizens are to stay inside unless told otherwise. If you have a sick loved one please take them to the nearest hospital. Be very cautious keep them constrained, and do not let them get close to you. Signs of sickness include migraines, nose bleeds, fainting, hallucinations, bad temper, and eye color changing to a light blue.

2088:

Stay away from anyone infected. People with the virus have an urge to bite you, which will lead to infection. If you see someone infected kill them or they will kill you. Scientists have confirmed that people with the blood type H-H aka Bombay (blood) Phenotype are immune to the virus. Only 0.004% of the world's population have this blood type. Instead of the virus taking over your body, blood type H-H works with the virus, and eventually takes over. Although, if you have H-H, you still need to be careful around the infected, for they can still hurt you. Government tells people with H-H to find the nearest science facility to help scientists work on a cure.

2089:

Latest report says that six billion people have turned into these vile creatures, which are now being called zombies. There is a way to kill these zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Scientist are still looking for a cure, but it seems as if this is a bigger challenge than anticipated. People with H-H blood type are still reported to find the nearest science facility. It's kill or be killed out there, but there is still hope.

Nova Vida Inc.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5K 129 43
Ann was living in a normal world. She had everything she wanted, friends, family, and great memories. But, one day that all changed when a strange di...
FULL ECLIPSE (Book #2) De fur_el

Ficção Adolescente

4.9K 209 22
I kept tumbling deeper and deeper into the darkness of insanity. I couldn't give her up not when I had her in my dreams, not when another lifetime me...
175 21 12
[[[Originally written and shared on the now dying social media site known as Google Plus. I can't let my work die with the site, I here by invite all...
286 2 36
No one loves fiction stories quite as much as Remi, but sometimes tales in books are made out to seem much better than they actually are. When a par...