she lived || e.d

Bởi sassyseavey

Play the music louder so you don't hear my breaking heart. Xem Thêm

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
2.0
NOT AN UPDATE
2.1

1.7

7.6K 268 54
Bởi sassyseavey

July 24, 2014

Ethan is a great guy but I don't want a relationship with him. All my other relationships have been a failure.

The more I get to know him, the more secrets I find out about him. Ethan's complicated.

We were walking around a forest. The sky was clear and there was a soft breeze.

"You aren't a complete asshole. Why show them this fake person?" I asked.

"When people see the good in me, that's what they expect from me then. They get high expectations, which I can't always live up to," he said, looking down at the ground.

It was silent between us.

"The forest is beautiful," I commented, trying to break the silence.

"It is. It makes me feel relaxed," he replied stretching slightly.

"Do you wonder if they'll get destroyed?" I asked.

Ethan turned to me confused. "Where the hell did that come from?"

I rolled my eyes. "Just answer me."

"Maybe," he shrugged "Why do you ask?"

"Thinking about endings before they happen," I sighed "And please don't promise me you'll stay forever because so far, anyone who has promised me they will stay, have left."

"Okay I won't promise," he ruffled my hair.

I groaned and fixed my hair. "I'm glad an idiot like you is my friend."

"A friend I am, an idiot I am not," he ruffled my hair once again.

Memories never die.

_________

Sorry for the slow updates but it's basketball season so I don't have much free time.

Next chapter is going to be back in Ethan's pov 

Anyways thanks for reading loves :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
39.5K 278 22
(Outerbanks fanfic) Ella maybank is jj maybanks baby sister Ella is 3 years old her mother left her on the door step one day and never returned Luke...
222K 8.5K 25
Being around your enemy is one thing, but going on a road trip with them alone is another. Olivia and Ashtrid are enemies, and they have been since t...
360K 7.7K 22
Dylan is a 17 year old girl living her life until one day were her brothers best friend moves in with us, what happens do they like each other or do...