0.9

May 7, 2014

He held her in his arms like he used to hold me. His eyes glowed when he looked at her like he used to look at me. My heart kept getting crushed.

Memories will fade someday. Right?

I remember his soft lips, the moments, the laughs, all the times we spent together.

I'm losing my mind.

"Um Alana?" my friend asked me as I sat down at the table that was usually ours.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why are you sitting here?" She questioned.

"Why can't I?" I stuttered as my heart dropped.

"It's just," she paused "It's just we want to hang out with someone else now. This is our usual spot. I'm sorry," She seemed sincere but it still made me feel terrible.

"Why is everyone leaving me?" I looked at her in the eye. She kept her mouth her shut, giving me my signal to leave.

I walked to a different table, where my thoughts consumed me.

I was tired of tears, tired of sleepless nights because I saw him. The questions 'What if I did that?' or 'What if I did this?'  What if, what if, what if.

In the end, you life is just a puzzle that you're struggling to put together. We all want to be loved.

Sometimes the person you love most, breaks your heart the worst.

______________

Thanks for reading loves :))