1.7

July 24, 2014

Ethan is a great guy but I don't want a relationship with him. All my other relationships have been a failure.

The more I get to know him, the more secrets I find out about him. Ethan's complicated.

We were walking around a forest. The sky was clear and there was a soft breeze.

"You aren't a complete asshole. Why show them this fake person?" I asked.

"When people see the good in me, that's what they expect from me then. They get high expectations, which I can't always live up to," he said, looking down at the ground.

It was silent between us.

"The forest is beautiful," I commented, trying to break the silence.

"It is. It makes me feel relaxed," he replied stretching slightly.

"Do you wonder if they'll get destroyed?" I asked.

Ethan turned to me confused. "Where the hell did that come from?"

I rolled my eyes. "Just answer me."

"Maybe," he shrugged "Why do you ask?"

"Thinking about endings before they happen," I sighed "And please don't promise me you'll stay forever because so far, anyone who has promised me they will stay, have left."

"Okay I won't promise," he ruffled my hair.

I groaned and fixed my hair. "I'm glad an idiot like you is my friend."

"A friend I am, an idiot I am not," he ruffled my hair once again.

Memories never die.

_________

Sorry for the slow updates but it's basketball season so I don't have much free time.

Next chapter is going to be back in Ethan's pov 

Anyways thanks for reading loves :)