I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

By MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: Mission Revealed
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 11: The Gym
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 21: Deep Sleep
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 27: First Day Part 1
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 32: Perrie's secret
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Runaway
Chapter 35: Clues
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 38: Washington
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 52: Remember?
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 6: Attack Part 3

4.5K 123 1
By MadelineMaria

"Save you"

-------------------------

Belle and I stare at eachother. Save them? How were we going to do that if there are practically 50 men in there? And exactly how do we save them? We placed our ears on the door which separated us from the hostages and continued to listen, hoping to hear anything else that we'd need to know.

"I want 10 guards to keep an eye on the entrance of this hall, 10 in the back entrance, 15 upstairs and 15 in the corridor past these doors. Keep your eyes peeled. My daughter's a tough one, and I'm sure Belle is as well. If you need me, I'll be in my office."

The sound of her high heels stomped out of the hall, followed by the tapping of 50 other men. The hall remained reticent, and I peaked through the door to find 10 guards standing by the front entrance, and a massive amount of pupils standing close together on the otherside of the room. I shut the door and turned the Belle.

"We need a plan." she said urgently.

"Well, there are 10 men by the front door, which is locked by the way, and 10 by the back entrance to the gym, all facing the pupils, so there is no way we could get through this door without them seeing us. I suggest that we split up and go in those two directions. I'll go to the back, you to the front. Have your weapons?" I asked as she grabbed her baseball bat with a firm grasp, " Good, because we're going to need them. If you go straight down the tunnel, there should be a purple trap door that leads to a cupboard that is right by the entrance, they won't notice you if you're quiet. Remember that you have your walkie talkie if you need help. We'll meet here after we've kicked their asses," She turned to leave but I stopped her. "Oh, I forgot, the cupboard is full of weapons," I mentioned with a smirk. "So, well, you know."

She smirked and nodded confidently and we split, both keeping a firm grasp on our bats. I jogged to the dead end of the tunnel before looking up to see a vent. I ran up the wall and jump through the vent, grabbing on for my life, and crawled down the tight space. It was really hot in there and my hands were killing me from all the fighting I had already done. 

I got to the end of the vent to see light streaming through the gaps of the lid. I clambered up to it and glanced through to see that it lead me outside, where 10 men were standing beneath me. I slowly open the lid, careful not to make a noise and clutched my gear belt. I pulled out the fog bomb I had grabbed from the cupboard in the training gym and yanked the trigger before dropping it down at the men. 

"What the fu-" 

"Whoa-"

As the grey smog filled the air as fast as water filling a glass, there were a couple of coughs, and I took that as a chance to jump down. They couldn't see me due to the fog so I swung my bat in front of me, trusting my instincts like I had done with the knives in training on my first day. I swung at everything that moved or made a noise with great impact until I heard nothing. All that there was to hear was the sound of a body dropping to the floor. The fog cleared slowly and I saw all 10 men lying on the floor, unconcious.

Well that was easier then I thought.

BELLE'S POV

After me and Robyn broke up, I followed her orders and ran to a purplish door that lead to a cupboard full of weapons, as she had instructed. I thought it was a good idea to take more, seeing as I was going to go fight 10 bodyguards. I grabbed a snapper. They're these little sticks that looks like TNT and they make a little explosion when they hit the ground. Not really useful, huh? Well, that's where you're wrong. I grabbed a police baton and hid it in my belt. Time to fight.

I threw open the cupboard door, and sure enough Robyn was right. 10 bodyguards were guarding the gym, all facing away from me, and the doors were shut. I grabbed a lighter from a draw in the cupboard which was stored with the snappers.

I tip-toe out of the cupboard, trying to be sneaky, but I ended up shuffling my foot on the floor loudly. All of the men turned around, spotting me frozen in my place. Then, they attacked. I grabbed my baseball bat and swung it about, hitting them in their stomaches. But not hard enough. All they did was make a small groaning sound and continued to attack. How the hell does Robyn do it?!

We continued to fight until I started to get weary, and that's when one of the men took their opportunity and forced a rag in my face. I was stumbling about and my eyes began to droop as I saw a bottle on the floor with a big label printed on the front.

"Chloroform."

I heard someone open the door behind me, but I had no time to see who it was, as my eyes were closed, and a blanket of darkness took over the light.

ROBYN'S POV

I climbed back into the vent and crawled to where I was supposed to meet Belle.

Several minutes had passed and I was beginning to get worried so I ran to where I had instructed her to go. I jogged to the purple door and walked in, seeing that the cupboard I had stepped in was already wide open. I ran through to see men holding an unconcious Belle in their hands.

That's where i lost it.

I was so outraged. I dropped my bat. I wanted to make this hurt. 

I ran to someone and kicked them in their crotche, causing him to bend over in pain, before I round house kicked him in his head, knocking him out. I grabbed him and threw him on another man, making him fall, therefore allowing my to whack him with my bat I had just picked up again. I felt someone pick me up from behind, but I simply threw my head into his nose, probably breaking it, making him loose his grip. I span around and kick him in his head, leaving him to groan in pain before I hit him with the bat. This time, I felt two men grabbing each of my arms, and saw a different man coming towards me casually and confidently. When he got close enough, I kicked him in his chest, making him fly backwards, and pulled on both of my arms before ducking, making the men holding my arms collide and bang their heads against eachothers. The man who I had kicked backwards ran towards me, but I crouched down and flipped him over my head, causing him to fall and bang his head with enough impact to knock him out.

6 down, 4 to go.

All four men came at me at the same time. I ran to the wall and backflipped off of it, so I was behind all the men and whacked them all in the head with the bat. They were all still for a brief moment, but they all fell to the floor, defeated.

 I checked all the men were out, before running to Belle, checking her pulse which was luckily still beating. I was about to drag her over my shoulders but I noticed a bottle on the ground by a mans foot. I walked over to it and picked it up to see that it said 'Chloroform.'

"Damn it!"

How the hell was I supposed to get this done without Belle? I threw her over my shoulder and walked over to the door of the main hall to see it locked. I put Belle on the floor and attempted to kick it down but it didn't work, I wasn't strong enough. I threw Belle over my shoulders again but I was distracted by something falling out of her pocket. A snapper and a lighter. Belle you beautiful creature.

I grabbed them and lit a snapper throwing it at the lock on the door. A small bang filled the room and the door handle was blown off effortlessly.

I heaved Belle through the doors and placed her on a chair in the corner of the hall, ignoring the gasps and the relieved sighs. 

"What happened?!"

"Is she okay?!"

"Get us out of these ropes!"

"How did you get in?"

Questions were being thrown at me, but I simply ignored it. People have been asking me questions all my life.

I grabbed the knife from my boot, (I think I'm going to call it Mojo, like my ex-cat) and cut the rope that had bound all the pupils together. They all relaxed, chatting again before my wolf whistle startled them.

"Listen up!" I shouted, standing on a table in front of them.

"As you already know, the teachers are the attackers. Unfortunately, I had to find out the hard way," there were nods around the room, "but I need you to tell me everything that they've told you. It'll come in handy." 

I waited for about 10 seconds before someone hesitantly raised there hands.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Well, Agent Jones said that you had to save us for the mission to be complete." the small girl said shyly. 

"I heard that, I was listening to the conversation, but what did she mean by that? I've set you guys free so, what now?"

There was another silence before I spoke again.

"Outside of this hall are 30 more body guards; Me and Belle have handled most of them. There are 15 in the top corridor, and 15 in the lower corridor. I suggest we stick together in two different groups."

I was interupted by the sound of coughing coming from behind me. I whipped around to see Belle on her chair, looking very dazed.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You got knocked out. Don't worry, I beat them up for you those suckers. NOBODY MESSED WITH MA GURL!"

She chuckled. "So what's the plan?"

"We split up into two groups. I'll go with one group and Belle will go with the other. You half, come with me," I said to the crowd on my side of the hall. "The rest go with Belle. Belle's group will go to this corridor down here, and my group upstairs."

Nobody wanted to object, I think they were to scared. Or shocked. Whatever.

"The armour they are wearing isn't any normal armor. It's JENTO suites. These suites are made of the world's strongest metals, so guns won't effect them. You have to knock them out. Use a baseball bat, or your fighting skills. They'll both be useful... Try not to use your fists because they'll break like glass." Nervous glances were being shared around the room, "There is a weaponery cupboard outside of this room. There won't be enough weapons, so I suggest that the stronger fighters don't use them and the less capable fighters use the bats. The occasional snapper may be useful. Lets go!"

Me and Belle led the way out of the hall, the school following us, before everyone got their weapon of choice. My group was quite small, but they all seemed to be quite advanced fighters. Liz and John were also in my group.

"Robyn! Thank God you're OK! I thought something bad had happened!" John said.

I grinned at my friends before signaling them to be quiet, placing my finger over my mouth. Our group separated from the others and we all carefully walked up the stairs trying not to make much noise, until we got to the upper corridor. I poked my head around the doorway to see men guarding most of the classrooms. 

I turned back to the group of boys and girls. "1....2....3....go!" I whisper shouted before we all charged at the men with our baseball bats and snappers.

I ran to the farthest man, making it easier for the others to get to the closest people. I whacked him in his face, then his stomache, and then the back of his head, making him fall. I smirked to myself, but was soon grimancing as I felt a bang on the back of my head. I fell to the ground, my eye sight becoming blurry and fuzzy. My head felt heavy and light at the same time, and I was instantly hotter then usual. I looked up to see all of my friends fighting. They were all struggling, either losing or just unable to knock the enemies unconcious. I was about to close my eyes when I hear a ear piercing scream. My eyes shot open to see my friends, Liz and John looking at me with there mouths open in shock and rage. They were to busy watching me fall unconcious to notice the men behind them.

"WATCH OUT!" I somehow managed to yell. But it was too late. They got whacked on the head. Making them fall to the ground, unconcious.

This really pulled me on. I was, again, outraged. If there was one thing I couldn't tolerate, it was my friends and family getting hurt. I found all the strength in me to haul myself up, and keep a good hold on my bat. I whacked the man who almost knocked me out on the head, angrily, before running to the people who knocked out Liz and John. I jumped and kicked them both in the heads, using my signature round house kick. The flew back, and I threw myself on them, knocking both to the floor on top of eachother. I got off the two unconcious bodies and felt the back of my head with my hand, to feel a warm liquid run on my hands. Blood.

I turned around, and grabbed my bat again, the handle now covered in blood, before helping Max, a boy from my computer hacking class, and hit the guy attacking them into a wall.

That's the problem with these JENTO suites. They're so heavy and strong, that the person inside could get knocked out so easily.

I looked around me too see unconcious bodies all over the floor. It looks like all of the men were unconcious, including Liz and John. I threw both of them over one shoulder each and marched to the hall, where there were more dazed teenagers, all from Belle's group. I lay them on the ground before turning to my group.

"Good job guys! You were awesome!" They all chuckled and muttered, flattered.

"Oh you know..."

"Shucks!"

I smiled at them all as they smiled back. "Now, we need to go see how Belle's group is going!" We all turned to go to the corridor, but we were met by Belle and the remains of her group.

"All done!" Belle said.

And that was it. Our task was complete. Now, we just had to wait for my mother. Our meadmistress. Agent Jones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
66.1K 3.6K 21
Homicide detective Zayn Malik is dead in the middle of a failed marriage when he willingly sleeps with his work partner, homicide detective Harry Sty...
96.7K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
13.9K 705 15
Pasadena. A small place in the big world. A small place that hides one of the most wanted criminals in the world, the criminal wants four of the five...