Cross Love (Bk 1)

By Sinfullatingirl

This is a story about Jasmine Jazzly, a government girl of many secrets trying to cover them up with her acti... More

The Legacy
Enter the Beauty Club
Camping trip
awkward dinner?
Adrielle (her true face)
Date after break up
after the break-up
arrival to New York
AMZ talent Studio
Family reunion?
Marshall's confession
Painted
Unexpected visitor
trying to make up
Drinking with friends
Breakfast with a hangover
And her prom date is.....?
Lunch Time
house hunting
Halloween Dance
Night in an asylum
Frustration
backstabbing friend
The re-union
"there's something about Mary"
Saturday Night in San Diego
Saturday night in New York
meeting the mother-in-law
New Look
a date with the bro
A Good Morning to you
What?

refusal

278 7 6
By Sinfullatingirl

Hi everyone, this is my first story and i'm kind of nervous... i hope ya like it cuz i edited and re-edited a lot of times to make it perfect. i wont uploading a lot cuz of lack of computer but i'll try my best i promise:)

Monday, September 28

Washington D.C.:

Whitehouse's Auditorium-

(8:00 a.m.)

"Jasmine Jazzly..."

"Present"

"Charles Shigatory..."

"Present"

"Eve Shigatory..."

"Present"

"Thank you for being here everyone" said Gale King, "Please have a sit".

Fifteen minutes later-

"Everyone. Lets turn our attention to Jasmine who seems to be very bored at this meeting" Gale said. Jasmine looked up surprised. She had been sitting in one of the main tables looking down at her nails. Bored.

"That incident that happened with Ray Leigh a few weeks ago"

"I wasn't there" Jasmine muttered rolling her eyes. She had thrown a very (immature) fit when she read the newspaper and saw that they had put her name on it when she had nothing to do (and hadn't even bothered to go) with the party

"Does it matter?" Gale asked, "she was found with cocaine, she might do some time in jail and you were seen partying with her the night of the incident, am I right?"

"i didn't even go" Jasmine muttered

"Jasmine you are about to be in the top five of the most richest people in the world, How can we thrust you with all that money?"

"Most of it is my money, earned by my hard work... " she narrowed her eyes at him as she leaned forward "what exactly are you trying to say?"

"what I'm trying to say is that you aren't going to clean up your act unless you have a reason too"

"That's not true...I can clean up real good" Jasmine said standing up

"sit" he pointed to her chair. She sat down.

"The only solution for you to be a better person is for you to be engaged"

"What?!" Jasmine screamed

"Everyone in favor of Jasmine Jazzly marrying Heath Keith say aye" Gale said with an amused glint in his eyes

"Aye" said everybody in the room except for Mr. Waters and Paul who sat way behind at the back.

"You don't mind do you Andrew?" Gale asked with a smile turning to a middle aged man who sat a few tables away from Jasmine

"does it matter if I mind?" he asked, knowing that he really had no say in it. That and he didn't care.

"of course not"

"I already have somebody... you have no right Gale" Jasmine said biting her lower lip.

"I have a right to anything I want Jasmine" Gale said, "And guess what you either marry Heath or you get out of the Legacy"

"What?!" jasmine stood up "you cant do that! Daddy tell him he cant do that!"

"I'm sorry Jasmine. He can" Marshall said. He turned to her and gave her a small frown. Clearly not liking her behavior.

"Fine" Jasmine said staring at Gale, "I'll think about it"

"Good. You have twenty-four hours to decide" Gale said going back to his chair. "I declare this meeting over".

(9:15 a.m.)

Jasmine huffed and turned to head outside, both Mr. Waters and Paul followed her.

"Paul go get the limo" Jasmine muttered

"Yes Miss Jazz" Paul said.

"My life is ruined!" Jasmine said turning to Mr. Waters, "What do I do?". She stopped by the sidewalk waiting for Paul.

"Just marry the man Jasmine" Mr. Waters said, "You don't have to be faithful"

"That's true... but what about Manuel?" Jasmine crossed her arms and frowned thoughtfully.

"That boy isn't good enough for you Jasmine"

"What if this Heath is ugly and fat?"

"don't worry about that" Mr. Waters chuckled, "I know who he is"

"Who?!" She practically jumped at him as she heard that

"That's a secret" Mr. Waters said walking towards the limo which was now parked in front of them and opening the door, "We have to be at Tulips Records at five"

"Sure, whatever" Jasmine said going inside the limo before turning to see her father walking next to Andrew Keith.

Monday, September 28

Inside the limousine:

Destination; the airport-

(9:45 a.m.)

"Jasmine I know you're probably mad at me" Marshall said, "but I think this is for your own good" he was sitting directly in front of Jasmine

"Dad I'm not mad at you" Jasmine said forcing her best smile, "I know you always know what's best for me"

"I'm glad you understand pumpkin" Marshall said with a warm smile

"Da~ad" Jasmine said cringing in embarrassment and quickly turning her face to the window. She didn't exactly wanted to marry someone she didn't know but ever since she had noticed that whatever her dad said something that was right he was always right, and when he wanted something he always got it therefore she knew there was no fighting him. Her biggest problem right now was breaking up with Manuel. He wasn't exactly the best guy to argue with.That and well.... She kinda liked him. Her second biggest problem was getting out of her engagement but she knew that wasn't going to happen.

"Jasmine when do you plan on going back to California?" Marshall asked interrupting her thoughts

"Saturday" Jasmine said, " Cross Love needs to finish the recordings, then we'll be going back"

"How's school?" her dad asked making sure to keep eye contact.

"Great Dad" she quickly turned away, great, other than the fact that my grades are going down and I might not graduate with the seniors, She thought.

"are you almost finished with school?"

"I'm trying to graduate with the seniors but with the rate life is going I probably will graduate with my fellow classmates" she decided to voice her thoughts out loud. Leaving out the fact about her grades.

"Well, try your best" Marshall said giving Jasmine a squeeze on her knee.

"Excuse me Mr. Marshall" Mr. Waters said, "How long do you plan on staying in D.C.?"

Jasmine ignored the rest of the conversation. She opened her purse and took out her other phone. 5 miss calls, 3 text messages.

From: Manuel; Hey babe, what's up? Miss you. Get back at me

. From: John Bernal; Jazz don't b late 4 practice plz.

From: Alice; Hey just wanted you to know that I'm at your apartment hope youdon't mind

To: Alice From: Jazz; Don't mind at all

"...Andrew Keith didn't oppose to the wedding like I was expecting" Mr. Waters was saying "Even if he did, i doubt there was much he could do..."

Andrew Keith as in Heath Keith? Jasmine thought, It wouldn't surprised me at all if he was in it for the money.... But oh well, I am too.

Monday, September 28, 2010 New York: Outside the Tulip Records- (10:53 a.m.)

The Limousine door opened surprising Jasmine, she hadn't even notice the limo had stopped moving.

"Jasmine honey" Marshall said, "I'm going back to Washington, do you mind squeezing in some time for me later on this week?"

"Sure dad" Jasmine said getting out, "I'll be there"

"ok" She gave him a wave before the driver shut the door between them. Why did her dad waste his time ridding the private jet and getting into the limo if he was just going to go back? To her that was just a waste of time.

Monday, September 28, 2010 New York Tulip Records (5:15 p.m.)

The cross love band sat around a marble table on leather couches, taking their break. "What are you thinking about Jazz?" Nick, the pianist asked

"The music video, I think we should add someone... you know to take my place with Greg" Jasmine replied as she played with the straw of her latte.

"any idea who?" he asked leaning towards her. Nick Soriano was cute for his 38 or 40 years of age. Jasmine wasn't sure. He was well built. Not fat and he had black hair that adorned his hot face. Ok so she checked him out once or twice, who could blame her? He was hot.

"yeah, kinda... I'm still coming out though, singing" Jasmine said not giving too much details.

"Jazz, Manuel wants to know why you haven't text him" Greg said a little bit too loud. Greg Bernal was also cute. But she's known him since childhood..... Ok that was just an excuse, he was dating one of her friends and she had a code against checking out friends' guys.

"Tell him I'm busy" Jasmine said with a smile as she took a sip out of her latte.

"right" Greg muttered as he replied something back to Manuel.

"They're back" Cody said looking at Mr. Waters, John, and the Director who were entering the room. They all stood up.

"Every thing is in order" The Director said, "you finish filming tomorrow right?"

"yes sir" Jasmine said

"Ok. When do you want to start?"

"before sunset" Jasmine smiled, "we need shadows and darkness will make a great effect"

The director wrote something down, "I need you guys here by five. You think you could make it?"

"sure" They all said with a smile.

Monday, September 28

Jasmine's apartment

(10:00 p.m.)

"You guys wait out here" jasmine said as she walked inside and closed the door behind her, "Alice?" she whispered, "we have visitors"

"Hey" The petit blonde said walking in, "call me Adrielle". Adrielle AKA Alice was an actress and also Mike's (Jasmine's brother) girlfriend.

"My Band's here" Jasmine said going back to open the door

"Who you hiding?" Cody asked walking in. Cody Soriano was indeed Nick's son but it really wasn't weird for father and son to be in the same band. Unlike Nick, Cody was more bones than muscle. And that was saying something considering Cody looked like a football player.

"it's rude to make us wait like that" Greg said pushing past Jasmine

"there better not be a guy in here" John followed. John was Greg's father. And the hottest one of the four.

"I'm hungry" Nick whined. Adrielle sat in the couch smiling. As if that's what she had been doing all along.

"hey Adrielle" Cody said, "you remember me?".

She nodded

"Adrielle?" Greg said noticing her, "the actress?"

"So obvious huh?" Adrielle joked, sending him a wink.

"no... I just... uh... I've seen your movies"

"stop flirting" John said slapping Gregg's back, "if he bothers you tell me" he nodded to Adrielle

"Adrielle you working this week?" Jasmine asked changing the subject

"No, not until next week"

"cool. Have you eaten?"

"just the scrap you call food in your fridge"

"eww" Jasmine wrinkled her nose, "well you hungry?"

"yeah"

"ok let's go" Jasmine said getting her purse, "oldest pays"

"yeah!" Nick said standing up from the stool he had barely sat on "wait what? That's not fair Jazz!"

Monday, September 28

San Diego, California

Bernal Residence

(9:30 p.m.)

D'vonni walked inside her kitchen were her mom had told her that she had friends waiting. She hadn't bothered changing of of her yoga pants. Her blonde hair held up by a messy bun.

"Hey" She said as she noticed the four girls sitting around the marble table, "what's up?"

"we decided to drop by" Alexiandra the black girl of the group said. Her long hair was twisted in a bun, "your mom let us in" she added

"Where's Greg?" Elle asked without missing a beat. Her light blond her was down in soft waves and her face was make-up free

"New York" D'vonni said in a bored tone.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Elle asked, "he never tells me"

"Probably because you're sooo annoying" Mary whispered. She rolled her blue eyes as she flipped her golden hair over her shoulder in a haughty way.

"what?"

"nothing" Mary was the group's cheerleader. Her blonde hair was down in pretty curls. She was straight up with everybody Jasmine sometimes wondered if the girl had feelings.

"Anyways" Alexiandra said, "Jesse and some of his friends are going bowling tonight, we're on our way, want to join?"

"Sure. I don't see why not" D'vonni said with a grin, "is Derrick going to be there?"

"yeah, probably"

"ok, but let me get dressed first" D'vonni said running to her room

"Hurry!" Alexiandra yelled out impatiently.

Monday, September 28, 2010

San Diego, California

Living room

(9:50 p.m.)

Passing the living room D'vonni noticed the T.V. on and went to turn it off, It was on the Celebrity Scandal show and they were talking about Mike Jazzly.

"Mike Jazzly the main singer of the popular rock band 'Dust Park' has been accused of having intercourse with a minor. Here are the details, Lindsey?"

"Hello this is Lindsey here" A black haired girl said to the camera in the background you could see Mike Jazzly surrounded by paparazzi with flashes flashing around "Mike is this whole thing true?"

"of course not" Mike said, "She's a liar and I'm going to prove it" with the help of his body guards he was able to get away.

"back to you Kelly" Lindsey said.

D'vonni turned off the T.V.

"Mike Jazzly as in Jazz's brother?" Alexiandra asked. She was leaning against the door, arms crossed.

"yeah"

"oh, well that sucks" Jessica said, "for him"

"whatever, let's go" Mary said. As she opened the door not caring that Alexiandra was there only seconds ago and might have bumped into her.

Tuesday, September 29, 2010

New York

Jasmine's apartment

(1:00 a.m.)

"is this what you meant when you said he was going thru a tough time?" Jasmine asked Adrielle

"yeah" Adrielle said with a sniff, "it sucks, the paparazzi follows me around with questions I don't know how to answer"

"well just say it wasn't true"

"I had" Adrielle cried, "I just don't know if it's true"

"have you talked to him?" Jasmine asked worried. Adrielle shook her head and Jasmine gave her a hug, "it's ok talk to him tomorrow"

"I'm planning on it" Adrielle stood up, "well, I have to get going, see you tomorrow at six"

"ok sure be careful" Jasmine said walking Adrielle to the door.

Tuesday, September 29, 2010 Washington D.C. Airport (7:00 a.m.)

Mr. Waters nudged jasmine's shoulder to wake her up. They had just landed in the D.C. airport in Jasmine's private jet.

"we're here" Mr. Waters whispered. Jasmine lazily dragged herself out and got inside the limousine that was waiting outside.

"you take long" Jake said when jasmine went inside. Jake had his dark brown hair styled back.

"Dad I'm so not ready for this" Jasmine told Marshall ignoring Jake. She looked at mike who was sitting in the corner with a hoodie on.

"morning Kevin" Marshall told Mr. Waters

"Morning Sir".

Jasmine's bodyguard Paul sat besides her quietly.

Tuesday, September 29, 2010 Washington D.C Empty room in Congress
(8:00 a.m.)

There was about one hundred people inside the room. The Jazzly's walked in and took their designated seats on the middle of the room. Fifteen minutes later Jasmine saw the Shigatory family walking in and taking their seats over at the far right corner of the room. After them a few senators and families walked in. It was all boring to Jasmine. They talked about current events including Mike's fiasco. They decided to make sure the press ignored it and to not file charges on mike.

(9:45 a.m.)

Gale King stood up "Miss Jasmine Jazzly have you come to a decision?".

Everyone turned to look at her

"yes" Jasmine stood up, "but I have a few conditions"

"this girl has no right for conditions" a congresswoman in her late 40's said

"let's hear them" Gale said with a smile.

"I want to finish high school before I get married"

"objection!" A women on her late 60s stood up, "what if she doesn't finish high school? She must be scheming something"

"'s'cuse me ma'am" Jasmine said, "please sit down nobody wants to hear from you"

the woman gasped, "you are one rude young lady"

"ok Celia sit" Gale said with a smile,

"jasmine please apologized to her"

"sorry" jasmine said before turning back to gale, "I promise gale on my grave that I'm not scheming anything" she held her hand up to get hear.

"I know"

"ok back to my conditions... I wont marry heath Keith until I turn the appropriate age of 18 and have known him enough to actually call him my fiancé"

"hold on a second" a tall guy with bronze brown hair stood up. He was an attractive man. Probably not much older than Jake , "I have a right to speak here too, don't I Gale?" People started to murmured at once.

"quiet" Gale yelled, "yes you do. Jasmine do you know who this is?"

"Spencer. He's an actor" Jasmine said with a duh tone in her voice

"you're half right" Gale smiled, "jasmine Jazzly meet Heath Keith also known an Spencer"

"what?!" both jasmine and heath yelled

"I'm not going to marry her" heath said, "Sapphire never told me about any legacy wedding"

"yeah, well Heath FYI I'm not crazy about marrying you either"

"Heath, son there's money involved" Gale said serious

"well then there's nothing I can do" heath said sitting back down

"you've just been duped, at least admit it" jasmine said angrily

"this is a waste of time" Jake said standing up, "Gale if it's already been decided we don't have to keep going on with this... Situation, some of us have a life and we would love to keep on living it". Jasmine glared at Jake before sitting down

"ok Jazz everything in your conditions is agreeable" Gale said.

=======================================

ok so here's where i'm stopping, everyone have a good day and week, until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.6K 31
women who cheated by her bf the day she want to say she is pregnant. After this she just dispear.....he cheated or it was misunderstanding.? ...
10.7K 436 31
Jackson is boy who on his last year of high school, his parents made him go to camp. His family weren't really a rich type of family but he was popul...
627K 17.4K 34
Amelia Sage is trying her best to help her family get more money. Since Amelia lives with her divorced mom, things are much harder, they have many de...
40.5K 1.1K 32
in this story it will be about 16 year old jasmine Brown she is abused by her step dad her mom is never home she always at work jasmine also has a ab...