Niall Horan Imagines❤ Part 2

By niallitharder

My second Niall imagines book. This book is about imagines about Niall and a girl. And the best part is, YOU... More

Wedding Day
Flight: You visit him
A discusting thought
"Prom" - Bad Boy Niall
"Studying"
IMPORTANT!!
Imagines
Cheated
"Baby"
"Baby" - PART 2
Golfing
Publicity Stunt
Dirty Imagine (Beware!)
More than friends
He's getting married
He's getting married PART 2
Beautiful to me
My angel
Deserving better: Part 1
Deserving Better: Part 2
Deserving Better: Part 3
Messing Up
How He Wakes You Up
Exams
First Date
Facts about the Author
Rumors
End of the year
Do you still love me?
Winter Cabin - Part 1
Winter Cabin - Part 2
Winter Cabin - Part 3
Winter Cabin - Part 4
Winter Cabin - Part 5
He gets jealous
Red Carpet
Best Friends
Cheated
His thoughts when...
Changing
A life without you
#PrayForTheWorld
Love You Goodbye
Love You Goodbye 2
Meeting Parents: He meets yours
Here's To Us
Morning Thoughts
More Than Just A Fuck
Niall The Photographer
Act My Age
Right Place, Right Time
The Proposal
Remove The Past
Partners In Crime
Small Bump
Personal Imagines Book
I'M BACK
Note - Important!
Niall and Celine
Social Media: Instagram
Crash
Crash Part 2
Social Media: Twitter
I just love bacon
Prom and Exams
Jealous
One Day
USA (I'm back + Update)
I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlife
Special Someone
Sephora
Book 3

First Christmas

1.8K 34 10
By niallitharder

You were so excited! You and Niall will be spending your very first Christmas together with his family in Ireland. Sure you were sad you couldn't have your family to celebrate it with but you are so close to Niall's family that it felt just like home.

Maura went out to get some snacks for the night so you and Niall were alone in the house. You were busy wrapping a few presents that you bought from home for Niall's family as Niall sat next to you, watching and helping you. Niall stole a few kisses here and there, sometimes even stopping you for a quick make out making it longer for you to wrap the presents.

"I'm so happy you are here, princess." Niall kisses your cheek as he placed the sticker on a present you just wrapped.

"I'm happy too. It's our first Christmas together and I'm so excited!" You squeak and give him a tight hug, making him chuckle.

"Okay, we're done!" You say happily as you placed the presents under the tree. You made your way to Niall who sat on the couch and you sit on his lap, your hands going around his neck. You place kisses all over his face, making him giggle.

"I love you." You say as you give him another kiss on his nose. His hands go down your back and stops at you bum and keeping it there.

"I love you more." He whispers and starts to kiss and suck on your neck.

"Alright crazy kids. The family are on their way." Maura says as she places the snacks on the table. You giggle and climb off of Niall and start to help Maura around the kitchen. Niall just looked at you both as you and his mum joke around and laugh.

*Niall's POV*

I watch Y/N and my mum laughing and joking about. Moments like these, I'm happy that Y/N is here. My mum loves her and so does the rest of my family. But I love her more. It means a lot to me that Y/N has this tight bond with each of my family individually and that makes me love her more. She means the world to me and to be able to spend our first Christmas together is amazing even though I know Y/N wanted to spend it with her family also but she loves me so much that she decided to spend Christmas here.

I love Y/N with everything I've got and more. She's my princess, my love, my life, my everything. Never have I thought that someone like her would come in my life and I'm blessed to have her. I was so done with all these fake girls who were here for fame and money that I was giving up on love. That was until Y/N tripped infront of me in a store when she first saw me and when I looked into her eyes, I knew she was something special and never would I think a year later I'd be spending Christmas with the love of my life.

Y/N is not here for money or fame. She's here for me and she has proven to me that so many times from everything she sacrificed back home to be with me. I love this girl so much, it's scares me sometimes but I love this feeling I have with her. She makes me so happy and she makes me feel complete. She was the princess I've been waiting for my whole life and the wait was totally worth it.

After Y/N and my mum had all the food ready, family started to arrive. Greg, Denise and Theo.

"Niall, man. Good to see you." Greg hugs me and I hug back.

"Hi Niall." Denise hugs me.

"Hi Denise. Welcome." I hug her back.

"Where is Y/N and mum?" She asks and I told her they're in the kitchen. Then I saw my little man carrying his toys.

"Hey little man." I pick him up.

"Uncle Niall, look what Santa got me." He shows me the cars he got.

"Wow! That's so cool. Wel, Santa dropped off a few more present here for you. We will open them up soon." I say as I walk in the kitchen. Theo nearly sprung out of my arms as he saw Y/N.

"Auntie Y/N! Look what Santa got me!" He runs up to her with his toys in the air. Y/N pick him up and gives him a kiss.

"No way! I also want that!" She says as she smiles at him. "We'll be opening more presents later okay?" Theo nods and runs back to Greg, Denise and mum.

I walk up to my girl and wrap my arms around her. I placed soft kiss on her shoulder as she packed the last platter.

"You smell amazing, princess." I kiss her cheek.

"Thanks handsome." Soon after, we go back to the living room. Dad also arrived and started a conversation with Y/N right away. I love this. Then dad played as Santa and started to give out the presents. Y/N came to sit next to me with her presents she got and what I got.

"You open yours first." I say with a smile. She nods. She opened all the presents and kept the one I got her for last. She finally opens it and gasps.

"Niall is beautiful!" She holds out the silwer bracelet with a four-leaf clover with diamonds inside. "Thank you so so much! I love it!" She gives me a bone crushing hug and I chuckle. I also got her giftcards from her favorite clothing stores.

"I'm glad you like it, baby." I kiss her.

"Now, open mine!" She says excitedly. I laugh at her cuteness and start to open my present from her. She got me a few stuff.

"Babe, you didn't have to get me so much." I smile.

"Nonsense! I love treating my handsome boyfriend."

I laugh and open them all up. The first present was a silwer watch which must've cost a fortune, the next one she got me new sunglasses and the next present made me yell out of excitement.

"Michael Buble tickets? No fucking way? Babe you're the best!" I tackle her and kiss her all over her face. "I love you so much. Thanks for all the presents you got me. I love them all."

"My pleasure, I'm so happy you like them." She kisses me.

"The best present I've recieved on Christmas is you being here with me." I smile. She laughd at me cheesiness but I don't care. I love her.

"I love you." I say and kiss her passionately.

"I love you more." She kisses me back.

"EW! UNCLE NIALL AND AUNTIE Y/N ARE KISSING!" Theo pointed at us with a disgust look on his face making us all laugh. Y/N then gets up and plays with Theo with his toys. I smile at the sight with admiration, glad my baby girl is here. I'm the luckiest lad in the world.

I love Y/N so much.

______________________________________

This imagine makes me happy. I woke up at 5 a.m to write it (sorry I posted it later but I wanted to wait until it's Christmas all over the world)

Just wanna say Happy 5th Birthday to Louis for yesterday! He is growing up so fast. *flips through imaginary album full of photo's of baby Louis and wipes tears away*

Now, for today; MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW PIZZA LOVERS! I hope you all have one amazing day celebrating it with your loved ones and also celebrating what today is all about; Jesus. Christmas is not all about presents but it's the celebration of our Great protector in Grace. Bless you all x

Talking about presents, I already got mine :) I got some make up, jewelery, a tripod, money, some bath stuff thingys and the "That Moment" - One Direction perfume. > > Comment what you got for Christmas this year! I would love to hear about it.

Also this is a sad Christmas for me, it's my first Christmas without my mom with me and my dad together... So yeah.... I hope you all have the best Christmas EVERRRRR!

Thank you for reading x

- J x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...
3.8M 37.9K 200
(REQUESTS TAKEN FOR THIRD BOOK) There is a second imagine book, a continuation of this, on my page. Thanks for reading! Mel x
73.6K 975 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...
3.4K 153 32
📌This is my first Imagine so please don't judge! ❤️Please do vote for the chapters, it really helps out thank you! 💓 🔒[Requests Are Closed] ⚠️[No...