The Difference Between Storm...

By LouisMyCarrot1991

"You need to leave him the fuck alone before I do something that I'll regret." + - + Warnings: BDSM, hybrids... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
RP
Chapter Twelve
A/N
A/N/Rant
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
1k
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Hate
Louis
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
hey yall

Chapter Twenty Eight

1.5K 54 11
By LouisMyCarrot1991

So this story will spiral really fast from here. I decided to do another book just cuz I can I got a really good idea that my friend RUmyCalPal helped me with. It'll probably be less then thirty five chapters. The idea needs another book. Sorry not sorry.

•M•

Harry is glad. He is so glad. He's never been this glad nor this relieved in his entire life. He probably shouldn't. He probably should be running around like a crazy chicken with its head cut off. He should be worrying and jumping and anxious, but he's not. He's so relieved.

Lou got released from the hospital. A few days ago. He still has Strep Throat, but the nurses gave him the okay to go home. Harry told him he dropped the case. Damn God if he did. Of course he didn't. Hes not just going to drop the fucking case. He's going to defend and protect his husband and his little unborn kitten, even if that means going behind Louis' back. But he's a lawyer, going behind peoples backs is what he does best.

Louis has gotten clingy. Not the annoying clingy, no. Harry loves when Louis gets clingy. It means either his heat is coming up or he's sick. But Harry knows he's just scared. He's scared to leave Harry's side. Scared that he'll get kidnapped again.

He's been having nightmares about what happened, too. He'll shake and quake in his sleep and wake up drenched in sweat and in odd positions. Sometimes he'll be upside down, with his feet on the pillow and his arms wrapped tightly around Harry's calve. Or he'll be half off, or maybe fully off the bed. He, even, one time woke up sprawled across Harry's abdomen, his head hanging off Harry's side of the bed.

But he's gotten all caught up on his medications. His miscarriage medicine, his prenatal pills, his vitamins, his antibiotics for the strep, and his prescription for schizophrenia. Harry is, of course, so proud of his little boy for getting through all that and rarely lets him out of his sight.

Louis still barely leaves the bed, still too weak, but when he does, Harry is always there, guiding him with a hand on his back and holding his small hand tightly. The doctor recommended that he go for a walk every day, extending the length by a foot or two each time. So it started out from the door to the bed, but they've been pushing it.

One time, while Harry was playing with the kittens in the den, across the house from the bedroom, while he thought Louis was napping, Louis showed up, out of breath, with shaky muscles, and just sat on the step and watched them for about thirty minutes before he fell asleep. When Harry went to go check on him, he stumbled, literally stumbled, upon the sleeping boy and carried him back to the room, making sure to scold him when he eventually woke up.

Its now the end of January. Louis has been home for a month and three days. He's been out of the hospital for two weeks and four days. He's been safe for zero.

--------

Late one night, the couple are still up talking, all cuddled up on the bed and whispering to each other like someone would hear. Harry is laying on his side, Louis cuddled up in a big black sweater of his. Louis is on his back, cuddled up with the sweater pulled up over his growing belly. Harry looks up fondly at him as the smaller boy speaks, his large hand petting down his Subs chest and over his baby bump.

"Babe?" Harry asks softly. Louis nods his head, rubbing the side of his stomach where he had a tiny, barely noticeable stretch mark, with a hum. "What - "

They're interrupted by the shrill marimba of Harrys phone going off. He groans and reaches over, taking his hands off Louis. Louis frowns, but replaces the mans with his own and rubs up and down his stomach lazily, looking down at it.

Something the man says on the other line has Harry shooting up from the bed. He says a quick, "Hold up," to the man and holds the phone screen to his shoulder. "I'm really sorry, babe, but I have to go. This is really important."

Louis furrows his eyebrows and glances at the digital clock on the nightstand. "Its after midnight, Daddy. You can't go out..."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but this can't wait. Super super super emergency. Um...at the firm," he swiftly lies, rushing around to grab his jeans and fairly clean T-shirt. He shrugs on his coat and runs back over to Louis, kissing his lips before leaving the room before Louis could utter a word.

The small Sub doesn't get any sleep. He's too worried about his husband, so he just turns off the light and curls into a ball around his belly. He swims in the huge sweater and buries further into it, pulling the collar over his head so that he's covered completely. He shimmys his little feet closer to his body and finally gets them into the sweater, leaving himself a small, black, warm blob in the sea of gray sheets and blankets. He feels his soft blanket by his feet, so pulls it up in between his legs and over his belly, rubbing into it and starting to purr loudly.

That's when he feels it. A very, very, very soft nudge against his side. He gasps and taps the spot again. He feels another nudge, on the complete other side of his belly. "Holy shoot," he mutters. He's not allowed to curse around Harry, so they made up different words to say. Like fudge instead of fuck and crab instead of crap and, of course, shoot instead of shit.

He grins widely and can't suppress his tears. He begins purring loudly and rubbing his belly while simaltaneously rubbing his head and ears against the blanket. His chest vibrates and tongue feels like Jell-o from all the vibrating in his throat.

He can't help it. His stupid pregnancy hormones making everything out of whack for him. He closes his eyes and imagines himself on the floor on his knees. A mixture of water and sweat clinging to his body. Steam envelopes him, hot water cascading onto his body and running down his back and onto the tile floor.

His nails dig into the flesh in front of him as he uses one hand to steady himself, the other to rub something quite hard. A hand tangles itself in his hair, rubbing his ears and yanking harshly. A loud moan emits from his mouth.

"L-lou," a voice above him whimpers. He flutters his eyes open, peeking up through his eyelashes at his Dom, the man dripping wet against the wall of the shower, one hand tangled in Louis' hair and the other grasping tightly at the very top of the shower door. His eyes are shut tightly, his head thrown back against the wall. Water droplets cascade from his sopping wet hair down his pecs and abs, following his vline. Louis catches some in his mouth.

Harry's lip part in a silent "o" as he moans throatily, his back arching off the wall as Louis relaxes his throat, nuzzling his nose against his belly. He squeezes Harry's thigh, their little signal for this sort of thing. Harry immediately nods, gripping the back of Louis' head tightly, thrusting into his mouth.

Louis groans, heat building in his lower abdomen. He keens, grasping Harry's hip to make sure he wont touch himself.

"Such a slut," Harry mumbles. "A little whore for me, huh? Getting yourself off by letting me fuck you face, sweetie? Is this what turns you on?" Now he knows Louis can't answer other than little incoherent whimpers and moans, but he likes to tease.

Harry looks down at him with a smirk while he's looking up. His hair falls from his shoulders, thick, sweet drops of water falling from his full, pink lips and his green eyes red rimmed, completely wrecked. With the knowledge that he could do that to his Dom, that he could wreck him by wrapping his pretty little lips around his big girth, he cums harshly around his stomach, his throat constricting and whole body lurching forward.

The tightness around his cock has Harry finishing with a loud moan, shooting his nut down his Submissives throat.

The scene melts away. Just the sound of his husbands loud moan rings in his ears and he sighs, shooting from the bed when he realizes something. His dick is rock hard against his tummy and slick is pouring from his hole. A large wet spot accommodates the bed and he curses loudly, ready to cry.

Its almost four in the morning, Harry isn't back yet, he hasn't gone to sleep yet, he's exhausted, his children are going to wake up in an hour and he's...in trouble.

He grabs his phone and rushes to the ensuite bathroom, tears welling up in his eyes. He texts Niall.

Lou: i really need you

Louis strips from the soaked sweater and hangs it up above the shower door, waiting for it to dry. Much to his surprise, his phone dings a few seconds later. He jumps over to it, frequently trying to find his suppresants in the medicine cabinet.

Ni: y what happened? R u ok?

Lou: well yeah...but harry left a few hours ago and I haven't been to sleep and I just started my heat and my baby started kicking and I actually think theres two of them and this is all too stressful

Ni: so....im gonna go with ur not ok. I haven't been to sleep either. Harry calls z and said he needed him so hes been gone since like one. I'll come over

Lou: would zayn be okay with you leaving this late?

Ni: probably but he isn't here right now and god knows when he'll be back

Lou: if your sure...

Ni: you're* and yes I am. Just take a shower and try and calm down. Think of girls being sexy or something :/

Lou: YOURE obnoxious

Ni: but u love me

Lou: sadly

Ni: just take your mind off it. Remember, u can't take your supressants since you're pregnant :*

Lou: fudge

Louis huffs and decides to take Niall's advice, trying not grind into the toilet paper roll, which actually looks pretty sexy right now, and gets in the shower, but no, that doesn't work. The hot water seemed to make everything worse and all of a sudden everything is too hot and red and he's sweating so bad and so much damn slick is pumping out of his hole. He didn't think it was possible.

He falls onto the cold floor, begging for the cool tile on his too-hot skin. He moans loudly and arches his back. The next thing he knows, he's on his bed, Niall is standing over him, his lips are moving, but he can't hear anything. He sees a pillow out of the corner of his eye and groans, swiping it and rolling over, stuffing it between his legs so he can roll his hard-on into it, burying his face. He immediately recognizes the scent of his mate and inhales deeply, cuming all over the pillow with a harsh scream.

He feels a hand petting down his back, then nothing but pure pleasure. A distant, echoey voice says, "I'm gonna help you out, okay? I called Harry. He's on his way, but he gave me permission to help you, is that alright?"

Louis whimpers loudly, nodding his head in desperation. He feels his cum smear across his stomach as he continues to hump the pillow, moaning and panting. His back arches down and a scream tears its way up his throat when he feels lips lick from the underside of his cock, to his balls, then crack and hole. The lips make way for teeth that gently bite and nibble at his rim.

He grinds back into the face, moaning loudly. Niall holds his hips. "Steady, now," he warns softly, like one would when coaching a wild horse to do as you will.

The door snaps open with a crack. Louis screams and flips over onto his back, finding this position much better, the pillow still in between his legs. He thrusts up into it, tears falling down his cheeks. The sweet musky smell of his Dom fills his nostrils and he cries harder, cuming with a small scream.

Darkness fills his mind and suddenly, he's out like a light. Harry and Niall stand around, Niall wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He pats Harry's back and says, "All yours." before leaving the room and joining his Dom to make the children breakfast.

Harry sighs, stressed and tired and now he has to deal with this. But he'll do it. For his little Louis, he'll do it. He decides to get as much sleep as he can, and strips, falling on the bed and wiping Louis off with a napkin. He throws the pillow on the floor and throws the blanket over them, falling asleep in an instant.

He wakes up what feels like eons later, but was really only ten minutes, to a very hard dick and a very small boy straddling his hips and grinding into him. Sweat drips off the small boy, his hair almost soaking wet as he bites his lip, his eyes closed in bliss.

Harry grabs his curvy hips and flips them backward, so Louis' head is by the foot of the bed, and he is on top. "Want to be filled, huh?" Harry growls, nipping Louis neck. Louis whimpers, nodding furiously.

"Yes, yes, yes."

There's a knock on the door. Harry groans. "What is it?" He yells.

"I called your mother. She is going to come by and watch all the kids for the next week. I explained this to her. Niall just went into heat. We're going to stay here until she gets here then head off," Zayn informs him.

"Okay, cool. Thanks," Harry calls.

"No problem."

Louis whines for attention, rutting up against Harry's abdomen. "Cockcockcockcock," he babbles softly.

Harry smirks and nods. "'Course, baby." He reaches under Louis and takes some slick on his fingers, lubing up his cock before lining up and pushing in. Louis moans loudly, his limbs flailing out to grab for something, eventually just gripping tightly onto Harry, wrapping his arms and legs around him as the older man slams into him, fucking into him hard.

Louis moans and groans, arching his back with a scream. Harry hits his prostate and repeats over and over again until Louis releases with a loud, drawn out mewl. He rakes his long claws down Harry's back and throws his head back, his mouth opening wide in a silent scream.

"Not even close, baby," Harry grunts. "Let's see how many times you can possibly cum before I do, huh?"

Louis nods immediately, burying his face in Harrys neck as he grinds down in sync with his long hard thrusts. Harry's determined to make Louis cum three times before he does, so that's what he'll do. He pounds into the boys prostate, lowering his upper body so that Louis' upper back can be set on the bed. He connects his lips with Louis' sloppily. It probably wouldn't even be called a kiss, just lips meeting with lots of pops and saliva.

Louis cums with a scream again, falling back limply on the bed, his cock nearly soft. Harry grabs it and pumps his length to hardness. Louis whimpers at the sensitivity and moans, arching his hot body into the man.

Harry feels heat building up in his lower abdomen and he groans, filling up his husband with cum. Louis gasps and cums again, softening and falling asleep. Harry sighs and waits until he softens to pull out, wiping them off and thinking about how he probably should've used a condom, but he's too tired to care.

He covers them up and falls asleep.

That was almost 3000 words wow...okay. well its like 1:30 here and I'm exhausted but MERRYYYY CHRRRIIIIISTTTMASSSSSSS

YAAAAYYYYYYY

Anyway...*louis tomlinsons sing song voice* bed time for me

(Anyone else remember that?)

•M•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 25.3K 25
This story is being continued by @_hamartithia and will be wrote on their account. (Mpreg) Harry's a 16 year old spoiled child who loves short skirts...
138K 4.1K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...
202K 8.3K 29
Harry is your not-so-typical high school student who meets a bad boy at a college party. Cue drama. Bottom!Harry as always ❦ ꒰ ⑅ discontinued ꒱ ˖♡
11.1K 155 20
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG AND CONTENT OF ADDICTIONS AND RAPE*** *** MPREG meaning male pregnancy, if it's not your thing then this is not the story...